Yes    
  6 (23.1%)
No    
  20 (76.9%)

Total votes: 26
« Created by: greggerypeccary on: May 18th, 2016 at 11:29am »

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print
Dog-whistling Dutton has no clue about refugees (Read 23318 times)
Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Re: Dog-whistling Dutton has no clue about refugees
Reply #195 - May 19th, 2016 at 11:34pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 11:07pm:
mothra wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:56pm:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:54pm:
mothra wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:51pm:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:47pm:
Aussie wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:37pm:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:34pm:
Why would you use it?
It has zero to do with anything unless it's aimed as a personal slur.

Racial or ethic slurs towards posters are not acceptable.

Why would you include the word "Jew"?

How the Hell can it ever be a slur to refer to anyone as a Jew?  What have they got to be ashamed of!  Blaaady Hell, Mr Hicks.  This is absurd!

The word 'Jew' in itself is a slur.

Why?

Why is the word 'n*****' a slur? Because it is. Why is it that every time we have to discuss something about jewish people the left jumps up and down claiming it's fine? It isn't fine. The word has histrocial connotations to it. It is considered a slur. I object to it being used.

You object to the word "Jew" being used?

I object to it and I am giving Leftwinger an opportunity to retract the personal slur.

I will cop whatever ban the op heirachy deem fit , i am planning an aggresive take over of JP , keep you on Andrei , but i want to see consistency , if you ban me when i own the joint in a couple of days i may give you vice banner position

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #196 - May 19th, 2016 at 11:35pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:58pm:
mothra wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:58pm:
Secret Wars wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 10:53pm:
Left winger has done some dog whistling and what a crew it has whistled up.    Roll Eyes

I would like to know why Andrei being called a Jew is offensive and yet nothing is said about this:

innocentbystander. wrote on May 17th, 2016 at 8:25pm:
You know, when your dear mussie terrorist friends come to carve off your pink bits they are going to slash your head by mistake c#%t face.

Although vulgur, the point he makes is relevant to the arguments being made by the regressive left who each day defend the actions of ultra rightwing extremists in the Middle East, for the sake of 'culturism'.

Hold on....

You find the term Jew, a word that has been used to describe them and a word they refer to themselves as, offensive.

Yet you do not find what innocentbystander said to be offensive because he makes a relevant argument

So if Leftwinger used the term Jew in a relevant argument you would not find that offensive?

Say Leftwinger was to say something vulgar. Something like referring to those of Jewish faith as nothing more than money hungry hooked nosed kikes, while putting forward a compelling argument to support the assertion...

(Andrei, Raven see's you over there with your finger hovering over the ban button. Raven is only using an example. Or perhaps a relevant argument.)

...Would you then be able to so simply explain away Leftwinger's comments as easily as you did innocentbystander's?

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #197 - May 19th, 2016 at 11:39pm

Raven wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 11:35pm:
Left winger has done some dog whistling and what a crew it has whistled up.    Roll Eyes

I would like to know why Andrei being called a Jew is offensive and yet nothing is said about this:

You know, when your dear mussie terrorist friends come to carve off your pink bits they are going to slash your head by mistake c#%t face.

Although vulgur, the point he makes is relevant to the arguments being made by the regressive left who each day defend the actions of ultra rightwing extremists in the Middle East, for the sake of 'culturism'.

Hold on....

You find the term Jew, a word that has been used to describe them and a word they refer to themselves as, offensive.

Yet you do not find what innocentbystander said to be offensive because he makes a relevant argument

So if Leftwinger used the term Jew in a relevant argument you would not find that offensive?

Say Leftwinger was to say something vulgar. Something like referring to those of Jewish faith as nothing more than money hungry hooked nosed kikes, while putting forward a compelling argument to support the assertion...

(Andrei, Raven see's you over there with your finger hovering over the ban button. Raven is only using an example. Or perhaps a relevant argument.)

...Would you then be able to so simply explain away Leftwinger's comments as easily as you did innocentbystander's?

What a stupendous argument. You will 1) notice I said innocent was being vulgar and of course his point may have been said in a much more appropriate way, but yet again this is the result of the regressive left moving away from the traditional left opinion because of fear of 'islamophobia', and instead letting the Right take over.  And 2) have a really stupid point regarding the fact that Jewish people may refer to themselves as 'Jew'.  DO you go out and call afriacan americans n***** too?  It seems to be okay, no?

What was the reason Leftwinger decided to add 'Jew' to nepotism? Are you suggesting that being nepotistic is a jewish problem? Please, by all means, prove your case.

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #198 - May 19th, 2016 at 11:46pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 11:39pm:
[quote author=Secret_Wars link=1463524120/167#167 date=1463662382]Left winger has done some dog whistling and what a crew it has whistled up.    Roll Eyes

Hold on....

What a stupendous argument. You will 1) notice I said innocent was being vulgar and of course his point may have been said in a much more appropriate way, but yet again this is the result of the regressive left moving away from the traditional left opinion because of fear of 'islamophobia', and instead letting the Right take over.  And 2) have a really stupid point regarding the fact that Jewish people may refer to themselves as 'Jew'.  DO you go out and call afriacan americans n***** too?  It seems to be okay, no?

What was the reason Leftwinger decided to add 'Jew' to nepotism? Are you suggesting that being nepotistic is a jewish problem? Please, by all means, prove your case.[/quote

Quit ya whingn jew

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - May 19th, 2016 at 11:47pm

Its time wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 11:46pm:

Hold on....

What was the reason Leftwinger decided to add 'Jew' to nepotism? Are you suggesting that being nepotistic is a jewish problem? Please, by all means, prove your case.

Quit ya whingn jew

It isn't so much whinging as it is showing how big an idiot you are being. Please continue, you're helping prove the point every time you post.

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #200 - May 19th, 2016 at 11:52pm

Hold on....

So it's ok to be vulgar as long as you're making a point.

Leftwinger was no doubt making a point, though Christ knows what it was.

Have you ever met with Jews and asked them what their opinion is? You might find most of them have no problem being referred to by Jew. 

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #201 - May 19th, 2016 at 11:54pm

We have established there is nothing wrong with calling someone jew , we have obviously came along way after . Nip black person wog coon dago wop greaser slopehead HONKY .  you would certainly look quite the fool playing any sort of card being called a JEW , banning someone for being called a JEW would just leave you open to relentless persecution

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - May 20th, 2016 at 12:02am

Raven wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 11:52pm:

Hold on....

Have you ever met with Jews and asked them what their opinion is? You might find most of them have no problem being referred to by Jew. 

well given I have come from the Jewish community I can tell you quite the opposite. The difference is that Jewish people tend to be reserved, so they'll just ignore the ignorance. Doesn't mean they like it.  Not to mention that it is also the addition of jew to nepotism, to try and suggest that nepotism is a characteristic of jewish people. Andrei is not Jewish. Leftwinger knows this. Why add 'jew' in that reference? He is an antisemite, that's why; and it's clear anyway because he himself has acknowledge he doesn't like all 'jews'.

And I never said it was okay to be vulgar. I was simply saying that in his vulgur way, innocent was still making a point and that point isn't nullified because of how innocent said it. Innocent was not just being spew-worthy to be denigrating to mothra. He was at the very least, making a point which if said without his vulgarity is actually quite valid (that people from the regressive left will argue for islamic extremists rights to practice FGM until such time as they try and do it to them).

As opposed to Leftwinger who said something really stupid and NO point to it at all. You can claim only gawd knows what the point is, but it remains that given no human can make sense of it then it is a stupid comment that is completely unnecessary.

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #203 - May 20th, 2016 at 12:24am

An excellent post Alevine. On the money.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #204 - May 20th, 2016 at 12:34am

sir prince duke alevine wrote on May 20th, 2016 at 12:02am:

Hold on....

well given I have come from the Jewish community I can tell you quite the opposite. The difference is that Jewish people tend to be reserved, so they'll just ignore the ignorance. Doesn't mean they like it.  Not to mention that it is also the addition of jew to nepotism, to try and suggest that nepotism is a characteristic of jewish people. Andrei is not Jewish. Leftwinger knows this. Why add 'jew' in that reference? He is an antisemite, that's why; and it's clear anyway because he himself has acknowledge he doesn't like all 'jews'.

And I never said it was okay to be vulgar. I was simply saying that in his vulgur way, innocent was still making a point and that point isn't nullified because of how innocent said it. Innocent was not just being spew-worthy to be denigrating to mothra. He was at the very least, making a point which if said without his vulgarity is actually quite valid (that people from the regressive left will argue for islamic extremists rights to practice FGM until such time as they try and do it to them).

As opposed to Leftwinger who said something really stupid and NO point to it at all. You can claim only gawd knows what the point is, but it remains that given no human can make sense of it then it is a stupid comment that is completely unnecessary.

Listen sir JEW of nazareth , we're being consistent these days , we're sympathetic , but really couldn't gaf on your you still owe us 65  years later narrative , the USA will tire of your wars on nothing JEW , take herd and mcdonald island whilst we offer it free of charge .

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #205 - May 20th, 2016 at 12:49am

Lets draw the line in the sand right now Andrei , if I cant call someone a JEW , what is the trade off ? I have you have you over a barrel, you cant ban me for calling you a JEW JEW JEW and turn a blind eye when it comes to rwnj posters calling those of middle eastern background sandniggers , we can meet in the middle Andrei ,or you can ban me  Smiley

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #206 - May 20th, 2016 at 12:58am

Hold on....

Ok, Raven will buy that, At the very least you must agree that what innocent said was far more offensive then Leftwingers comment.

Is calling someone a Jew anti-Semitic though? Though he is playing on a stereotype does that automatically make him an anti-Semite?

Is someone like Richard Hammond a racist for making a joke about Mexicans?

Now you find the term offensive and you are well within your right to be, and to your credit you are not asking Leftwinger be banned.

But is he truly an anti-Semite?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - May 20th, 2016 at 3:40am

Hold on....

Hold on a minute. Bystanders comment has validity? Really?

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. Most of them don't practice FGM.

How is Bystanders comments less offensive than calling someone a Jew?
You have lost me utterly Alevine.

Do you think "muzzies" is offensive?

Do you think to categorisation of all Muslims as genital butchers offensive?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #208 - May 20th, 2016 at 7:08am

Its time wrote on May 19th, 2016 at 11:54pm:
We have established there is nothing wrong with calling someone jew , we have obviously came along way after . Nip black person wog coon dago wop greaser slopehead HONKY .  you would certainly look quite the fool playing any sort of card being called a JEW , banning someone for being called a JEW would just leave you open to relentless persecution

Nope. I don't like it when you do that.

And I'm reporting you.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #209 - May 20th, 2016 at 7:26am

The jews are smart, switched on, dynamic, courageous guys and gals (even the women serve in the front line).

they have one of the strongest renewable energy sectors in the world.

they dominate the creative industries in cinema in the USA
they dominate finance in new york.

they have incredibly funny comedians who are more then happy to laugh at themselves.

In short, anyone who wants to study success would study the jews.

they have never constructed a cry baby narrative and i think the jews have been through slightly more problems and hurdles then nearly all the scrubs who seem hell bent on destroying  them.

the scrub nations surrounding israel should send their best and brightest to Tel Aviv, not to blow them up but to study this phenomenom and learn from it.

to say that the nations around israel have 'success barriers" and "limiting beliefs" is an understatement.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print