That aint right! (Read 265 times)
Billy Jack
Gold Member

The Duke of Brisbane Town

Brisbane Town.
That aint right!
Jun 19th, 2016 at 4:57pm

That aint right!

Folks are complaining about the floodgates being open to the third world and such.

With talk like that, y'all best watch out for the Black Helicopters friend.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: That aint right!
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2016 at 6:01pm

Yes it is

or do you own a Labrador and a white cane?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: That aint right!
Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2016 at 8:02pm

Friend - what ain't right is my little girl eloping in Brisbane Town with some dude who is standing for the Senate, and not even letting me know about it.... now friends, I don't know how that makes you feel, but I feel mighty lowly and still kinda happy for her.... damn, friends, if she'd told me I'd 've snuck up there to help her behind her mother's back....hell, I'd even fill the car with fuel...  jest for the fun of it.... and to spite that loser her mother lives with... man, some women they jest cannot handle a real man...

I'll git up there soon as for a man-t-man talk with her husband over his hair style and such, Pilgrims, that shave off the sides retard look may become a Senator here in Oz, but not the husband of my daughter.... not by a long shot...  I 'spect my son-in-law to look the part.... like a respectable gent and not some university trained chimp with a bad hair day every day....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print