Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31
Send Topic Print
Muslims always tell us what they think (Read 37969 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Muslims always tell us what they think
Reply #105 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:55am

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:58pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:52pm:
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/122743/2332811-yawn_20smiley...

Still waiting on your evidence that I was "lying" when I said what I said, Lisa.  Looking forward in fact to seeing it.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Open your eyes then Troll!

I've exposed you enough times about your revolting lies.

Still waiting on your evidence that I was "lying" when I said what I said, Lisa.  Looking forward in fact to seeing it.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #106 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:01am

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:11am:
GordyL wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 11:06am:
Why don't the left believe them?

Agrees with:
Stoning to death for adultery
Beheading of journalists
Doesn't want Hilary to be President because when she's having her period she may launch a nuclear strike

Good grief!

And that revolting troll "Brian Ahmed Ross" seriously thinks he can post (WITH NON EXISTENT VERSES FROM THE NEW TESTMENT AS "EVIDENCE" MIND YOU)....that we Christians believe what he and his Muslim buddies believe...ie to murder gay people.

To be brutally honest, I don't know whether to call the Terrorist Hotline on this guy...now that I've seen that clip and connected Brian Ahmed Ross' s posts in connection with that clip.

I'm utterly disgusted and gobsmacked!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #107 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:28am

History of violence against LGBT people in the United States.

Lisa, the USA is nominally, at least, a Christian nation, with the overwhelming majority of it's population declaring themselves to be Christians.   It has a long history of such people attacking and killing LBGTQ people.   When someone declares that they are a, "Christian Soldier working for my Lord," and that God had, to find and kill lesbians and gay men (Ronald Gay, who entered a Gay bar in Virginia and killed Danny Overstreet, 43 years old, and severely injuring six others), where do you think he got his inspiration?

Pastor Donnie RomeroStedfast Baptist Church, Ft. Worth, TXendorses mass murder of gays

Pastor Roger JiminezVerity Baptist Church, Sacramento, CAendorses mass murder of gays

Pastor Steven AndersonFaithful Word Baptist Churchendorses mass murder of gays

Where do you think they get their justification to kill LBGT people from, Lisa?

Brazil, an even more openly devoted Christian nation than the USA reported that between 1980 and 2006 some 2,680 gay people were murdered in Brazil, the majority thought to have been killed because of their sexuality.  A gay, lesbian or transvestite is brutally murdered every two days due to homophobia, with a total of 130 in one year alone.
[Source]   Where do you think they get their inspiration from?

I recommend that you actually read up about Significant acts of violence against LGBT people, before answering this post.   Numerous at least nominally Christian nations have had crimes committed against LGBT people, usually by Christian people.   Where do you think they get their inspiration from?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:42am

Brian couldn't be bothered researching the countries that as part of their penal code kill homosexuals cos Brian has some sort of thing where he cannot criticise other countries. 

Instead he likes to point out that in countries who do not legally kill gayers, that some groups so in fact kill gayers.  That these groups are acting illegally and will be punished if proven eludes Brian. 

Brian is so intent on demonstrating an equivalency he is totally oblivious to the the fact that the safest place to be an out and proud gayer is in a western secular country.

Meanwhile ISIS throws gayers of high buildings and stones them where they land and Brian cannot criticise. 

It's culture innit.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #109 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:46am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:28am:

Lisa, the USA is nominally, at least, a Christian nation, with the overwhelming majority of it's population declaring themselves to be Christians.   It has a long history of such people attacking and killing LBGTQ people.   When someone declares that they are a, "Christian Soldier working for my Lord," and that God had, to find and kill lesbians and gay men (Ronald Gay, who entered a Gay bar in Virginia and killed Danny Overstreet, 43 years old, and severely injuring six others), where do you think he got his inspiration?

Pastor Donnie RomeroStedfast Baptist Church, Ft. Worth, TXendorses mass murder of gays

Pastor Roger JiminezVerity Baptist Church, Sacramento, CAendorses mass murder of gays

Brazil, an even more openly devoted Christian nation than the USA reported that between 1980 and 2006 some 2,680 gay people were murdered in Brazil, the majority thought to have been killed because of their sexuality.  A gay, lesbian or transvestite is brutally murdered every two days due to homophobia, with a total of 130 in one year alone.

I recommend that you actually read up about Significant acts of violence against LGBT people, before answering this post.   Numerous at least nominally Christian nations have had crimes committed against LGBT people, usually by Christian people.   Where do you think they get their inspiration from?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Please don't bother giving me links which have absolutely nothing to do with our conversation.

And that includes verses which you've cited from the New Testament and which you FALSELY claim support the murder of gay people  in the same way Islam does.

And whilst here, I'd appreciate an apology regarding those verses which you falsely cited.

I don't think you realize just how impt my Christian faith and the Holy Bible is to me. I don't appreciate seeing it kicked around and abused in any way.

You may see me joke around in other topics on OzPol...but believe you me, I take God very seriously.

So be very careful regarding what you say about Him and His Son Jesus.

Now...if you wish to chat to me here :

1. That's fine by me.

2. It has to be genuine and sincere.

3. If anyone else creeps in to hijack this topic....ignore!

Got it?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #110 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 2:19am

Secret Wars wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:42am:
Brian couldn't be bothered researching the countries that as part of their penal code kill homosexuals cos Brian has some sort of thing where he cannot criticise other countries. 

Instead he likes to point out that in countries who do not legally kill gayers, that some groups so in fact kill gayers.  That these groups are acting illegally and will be punished if proven eludes Brian. 

Brian is so intent on demonstrating an equivalency he is totally oblivious to the the fact that the safest place to be an out and proud gayer is in a western secular country.

Meanwhile ISIS throws gayers of high buildings and stones them where they land and Brian cannot criticise. 

It's culture innit.   

Could be "Nicole".

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #111 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:11am

Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:03pm:
Quote:
Homosexuals among the ancient Israelites, were to be put to death,
....because they had broken their covenant with their God, TO BE A HOLY PEOPLE.

Dunno why you are shouting.

It is clear that 'God' wanted poofs murdered.

Simple as that.

"It is clear that 'God' wanted poofs murdered.

Simple as that."

No, it is even simpler than that.

Blatant covenant breakers, by assent and mutual agreement [cited Exodus 19:8], were to be put to death.

more.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1466557634/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #112 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:22pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:46am:
Please don't bother giving me links which have absolutely nothing to do with our conversation.

No mind like a closed mind, hey, Lisa?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Still waiting on your evidence that I have been "lying".  Looking forward to it.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #113 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:29pm

According to Brian, cornflakes are Christian, but throwing gays off buildings has nothing to do with Islam.

Can you give me an eye roll emoticon Brian?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #114 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:38pm

Yadda wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 11:11am:
Aussie wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 7:03pm:
Quote:
Homosexuals among the ancient Israelites, were to be put to death,
....because they had broken their covenant with their God, TO BE A HOLY PEOPLE.

Dunno why you are shouting.

It is clear that 'God' wanted poofs murdered.

Simple as that.

"It is clear that 'God' wanted poofs murdered.

Simple as that."

No, it is even simpler than that.

Blatant covenant breakers, by assent and mutual agreement [cited Exodus 19:8], were to be put to death.

more.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1466557634/0#0

To make that even simpler ~ "God" said those who failed to adhere to a formal agreement with him, had to be murdered, yeas?  It that it?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #115 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:47pm

freediver wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:29pm:
According to Brian, cornflakes are Christian, but throwing gays off buildings has nothing to do with Islam.

Can you give me an eye roll emoticon Brian?

It's your webboard, FD.  I'm sure you know where to look to find one.   We all have our own odd views, even you with your bigotry towards everything Islam and everybody Muslim.

Tell me, do you think Gay Muslims exist in the real world?  You know, out there where the rest of us actually live?   I'm interested to find out how connected you are with it.    Roll Eyes

Good to see you leaping to Lisa's defence though.  You're doing a fine job and you're so vehement in your views on her views...   Wink

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #116 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 4:35pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:46am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 1:28am:

And that includes verses which you've cited from the New Testament and which you FALSELY claim support the murder of gay people  in the same way Islam does.

And whilst here, I'd appreciate an apology regarding those verses which you falsely cited.

I don't think you realize just how impt my Christian faith and the Holy Bible is to me. I don't appreciate seeing it kicked around and abused in any way.

You may see me joke around in other topics on OzPol...but believe you me, I take God very seriously.

So be very careful regarding what you say about Him and His Son Jesus.

Now...if you wish to chat to me here :

1. That's fine by me.

2. It has to be genuine and sincere.

3. If anyone else creeps in to hijack this topic....ignore!

Got it?

Clearly you haven't  Shocked

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 4:47pm

Give it up Lisa, you're wrong.

No amount of reposting your own posts is going to change that.

You're making a fool of yourself.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #118 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 4:48pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:11am:
GordyL wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 11:06am:
Why don't the left believe them?

Agrees with:
Stoning to death for adultery
Beheading of journalists
Doesn't want Hilary to be President because when she's having her period she may launch a nuclear strike

Good grief!

And that revolting troll "Brian Ahmed Ross" seriously thinks he can post (WITH NON EXISTENT VERSES FROM THE NEW TESTMENT AS "EVIDENCE" MIND YOU)....that we Christians believe what he and his Muslim buddies believe...ie to murder gay people.

To be brutally honest, I don't know whether to call the Terrorist Hotline on this guy...now that I've seen that clip and connected Brian Ahmed Ross' s posts in connection with that clip.

I'm utterly disgusted and gobsmacked!

Up for Ahmed Ross!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #119 - Jun 22nd, 2016 at 4:52pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:59pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 10:55pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 4:24pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 4:15pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 4:10pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 3:27pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:15pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:04pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:42pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:30pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:14pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:07pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1466384794/7#7 date=1466394263]Why do you assume his views are typical of Australian Muslims?   Roll Eyes

Why do you 'assume' they aren't?

Don't they all read the same comic, the Koran?

I know they aren't 'cause I know many Muslims.

So, don't all Christians read the same "comic, The Bible"?   

Does not The Bible have exhortations to murder Gay people in it?   YES/NO   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

NO!

Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, and 1 Timothy 1:9–10.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
And unlike your bloody mere man Muhammed, our Son of God Jesus has commanded us to love everyone...INCLUDING OUR ENEMIES.

Funny, that isn't the attitude displayed by the most vehement of Christians here, Lisa, now is it?  Haven't you bothered to read Christianity according to Moses, FD, Sprintcyclist, etc?  It's all about hate.    Roll Eyes

Those Bible verses support what I'm saying.

They contradict everything you say.

Are you feeling a tad embarrassed now?

And furthermore, I'm not responsible for how you perceive others who post on OzPol.

I do however know that you know I am fair.

And right now I am talking to you.

You, me.

One on one.

Fair!

Now, show me where the verses which YOU'VE POSTED tell Christians to murder gay people.

Off you go.....

Take it up with the Christians who like to quote them, along with the Old Testament's exhortations against Homosexuality, Lisa.  I am not responsible for their interpretation of their holy book.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

For God's sake Brian, YOU posted these verses out of the New Testment...not me.

And you did so as evidence that we Christians are taught to murder gay people just like you Muslims do.

In essence, you ATTEMPTED TO PERVERT THESE VERSES IN THE NAME OF ISLAM by lying about what they stated.

How about you apologize for being so disrespectful and then you can apologize for your blatant lying.

And after that, how about you promise to never do it again.

Angry

Where's your apology "Brian"?

You can apologize for the following :

1. YOU posted verses out of the New Testament as evidence that we Christians are taught to murder gay people just like you Muslims do.

2. You ATTEMPTED TO PERVERT THESE VERSES IN THE NAME OF ISLAM by lying about what they stated. They state nothing about murdering gay people at all. These are the verses YOU reckon support your claim that we Christians are like Muslims in that we believe gay people ought to be murdered :

Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, and 1 Timothy 1:9–10.

Where's your apology you lying deceitful troll!

Up!

Your blatant lies are staring at you right in the face!

Up!

Bottom line?

The verses of the New Testament of the Holy Bible which "Brian Ross" has volunteered as so called "evidence" that we Christians are just like him and his fellow Muslims ie that we believe gay people ought to be murdered .... is in fact a blatant lie.  Not one of the verses he quoted state what he claims.

He has been exposed for the revolting liar and fraud he is.

And for that reason, this troll has been posting large emoticons in an effort to deflect/distract others from seeing exactly what he is. A lying fraud!

Up! Just for the Ahmed.

Now about those verses from the New Testament which you quoted and stated that they support the murder of gay people....how about we take a CLOSER look at them.

Let me remind you of the verses you yourself posted :

Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, and 1 Timothy 1:9–10.

Let's go through them, shall we Ahmed?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31
Send Topic Print