Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31
Send Topic Print
Muslims always tell us what they think (Read 37914 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Muslims always tell us what they think
Reply #225 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 11:25am

Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 10:15pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 10:10pm:
What kind of lawyer were you Aussie? People are not guilty until they can identify the charge of which they are innocent.

Muhammed slaughtered 800 innocent people. They were innocent regardless of how incompetent Muslims are at dreaming up an excuse for the slaughter.

Innocent of what, freediver.  You (not they) said they were innocent of something, and not me either.  What is it?  Don't you know?

FD still can't decide whether the treaty was in fact broken by the Banu Qurayza (leaving out for the moment of who should be deemed guilty of such a crime). He oscillates between suggesting that yes the treaty was broken - but it was a treaty against the devil incarnate, therefore it was a necessary (and heroic) gesture for the benefit of mankind (ala von Staffenberg) on the one hand, and on the other hand arguing that the whole time the tribe was loyal to the muslims, there was no treaty to break anyway, and even pointing out that up till the end the Banu Qurayza were actually helping the muslims by supplying them with weapons. 

Actual facts, as we've seen throughout, are rather fluid and are set according to the narrative of the day.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #226 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 11:32am

mothra wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 11:22am:
Lisa, you're seriously complaining about someone else making their post too long?

Oh look....my stalker is back.

Grin

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #227 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 11:36am

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 11:25am:
Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 10:15pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 10:10pm:
What kind of lawyer were you Aussie? People are not guilty until they can identify the charge of which they are innocent.

Muhammed slaughtered 800 innocent people. They were innocent regardless of how incompetent Muslims are at dreaming up an excuse for the slaughter.

Innocent of what, freediver.  You (not they) said they were innocent of something, and not me either.  What is it?  Don't you know?

FD still can't decide whether the treaty was in fact broken by the Banu Qurayza (leaving out for the moment of who should be deemed guilty of such a crime). He oscillates between suggesting that yes the treaty was broken - but it was a treaty against the devil incarnate, therefore it was a necessary (and heroic) gesture for the benefit of mankind (ala von Staffenberg) on the one hand, and on the other hand arguing that the whole time the tribe was loyal to the muslims, there was no treaty to break anyway, and even pointing out that up till the end the Banu Qurayza were actually helping the muslims by supplying them with weapons. 

Actual facts, as we've seen throughout, are rather fluid and are set according to the narrative of the day.

Whenever a person states this, they usually do so in order to excuse, minimise and trivialize the historical record.

I certainly hope you're not trying to do that here Gandalf.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #228 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 12:17pm

Yadda wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 9:11am:
Aussie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 12:38pm:

To make that even simpler ~ "God" said those who failed to adhere to a formal agreement with him, had to be murdered, yeas?

It that it?

Yes.

So, Yada, you're espousing the murdering of gays and lesbians?   How does that make you any different to the Islamists who carry out the same against gays and lesbians?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #229 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 12:38pm

Quote:

Aussie, were the victims of 9/11, Orlando etc innocent, or do you agree with that infamous Islam that they are guilty because they are not Muslims? Do I have to tell you what the charge is before you can answer this question? Has it gone from innocent until proven guilty, to guilty until a charge is identified to which they can be proven innocent?

Quote:
So, Yada, you're espousing the murdering of gays and lesbians?   How does that make you any different to the Islamists who carry out the same against gays and lesbians?

Are the actions of these Islamists anything to do with Islam Brian?

Quote:
FD still can't decide whether the treaty was in fact broken by the Banu Qurayza (leaving out for the moment of who should be deemed guilty of such a crime).

Now that the moment has passed, let's move on to that question. What do you think Gandalf? All 800 of them, because they are all guilty of being part of a mindless collective of treacherous Jews? Tough titties, off with their heads, religion of peace????

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #230 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 12:56pm

freediver wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 12:38pm:
Quote:
So, Yada, you're espousing the murdering of gays and lesbians?   How does that make you any different to the Islamists who carry out the same against gays and lesbians?

What Islamists?  The ones who murder Gays and Lesbians?  They may believe so but I have my doubts if it affects everyday, mainstream, moderate Muslims, and their beliefs, FD any more than the Christian exhortations to kill Gays and Lesbians does, everyday, mainstream, moderate Christians.   What do you think?  Do you believe all Muslims believe exactly the same things and should all be tarred with the same brush?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #231 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 1:28pm

Quote:
Do you believe all Muslims believe exactly the same things and should all be tarred with the same brush?

muslims who commit the cruelest atrocities imaginable all quote the perfect never to be changed verses in the qur'an as their support cause and motivation.

Every muslim on this earth who affirms these same verses to be perfect and never to be changed, also substantiates the barbaric inhumanities spawned by these perfect never to be changed verses.

You support the cause you support the effect.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #232 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 1:37pm

moses wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 1:28pm:
Quote:
Do you believe all Muslims believe exactly the same things and should all be tarred with the same brush?

muslims who commit the cruelest atrocities imaginable all quote the perfect never to be changed verses in the qur'an as their support cause and motivation.

Every muslim on this earth who affirms these same verses to be perfect and never to be changed, also substantiates the barbaric inhumanities spawned by these perfect never to be changed verses.

I know many Christians believe that The Bible is "divinely inspired" and that it cannot have it's words changed.   The Bible instructs people to kill Gays and Lesbians, Moses.   Do you follow that exhortation?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #233 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 2:00pm

Brian Ross wrote:

Quote:
I know many Christians believe that The Bible is "divinely inspired" and that it cannot have it's words changed.   The Bible instructs people to kill Gays and Lesbians, Moses.   Do you follow that exhortation?

The bible finalizes and finishes the ancient law you're referring to in the N.T.: Luke 16:16   Mathew 5:17  Romans 3:20  Romans 3:28  Galatians 2:16  Galatians 3:11

Now back to your muslim friends I repeat:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #234 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 2:12pm

freediver wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 12:38pm:
Quote:

Aussie, were the victims of 9/11, Orlando etc innocent, or do you agree with that infamous Islam that they are guilty because they are not Muslims? Do I have to tell you what the charge is before you can answer this question? Has it gone from innocent until proven guilty, to guilty until a charge is identified to which they can be proven innocent?

Innocent of what?  Coveting their neighbours....what?

Quote:

Quote:
FD still can't decide whether the treaty was in fact broken by the Banu Qurayza (leaving out for the moment of who should be deemed guilty of such a crime).

Now that the moment has passed, let's move on to that question. What do you think Gandalf? All 800 of them, because they are all guilty of being part of a mindless collective of treacherous Jews? Tough titties, off with their heads, religion of peace????

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #235 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 2:15pm

Quote:
The bible finalizes and finishes the ancient law you're referring to in the N.T.: Luke 16:16   Mathew 5:17  Romans 3:20  Romans 3:28  Galatians 2:16  Galatians 3:11

So, 'Leviticus' was talking through his arse, was he?  He was bearing false witness was he?  He was making it all up?  How can that be?  How can the word of God be 'finalised and finished' by some later mere mortal?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #236 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 2:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 1:37pm:
moses wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 1:28pm:
Quote:

I know many Christians believe that The Bible is "divinely inspired" and that it cannot have it's words changed.   The Bible instructs people to kill Gays and Lesbians, Moses.   Do you follow that exhortation?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hang on.....you have been stating for the past 3 days and nights that we Christians are just like your beloved Muslims.

We are taught/encouraged to kill gay people.

When I challenged your lie, you even provided "evidence".

This was that "evidence" :

Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, and 1 Timothy 1:9–10.

I challenged you yet again. The verses you stated proved to be evidence against your false claims.

Which makes you a liar and a grub!

I'll bring your filthy lies back up for EVERYONE incl Moses....to see!

« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2016 at 2:25pm by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #237 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 2:19pm

moses wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 2:00pm:
Brian Ross wrote:

Quote:
I know many Christians believe that The Bible is "divinely inspired" and that it cannot have it's words changed.   The Bible instructs people to kill Gays and Lesbians, Moses.   Do you follow that exhortation?

Yes, those are the verses about divine inspiration.

Now, do you follow the verses which exhort you to kill Gays and Lesbians, Moses?

Please answer the question.   Do you?  Or don't you?   If you do, doesn't that make you guilty of murder and if you don't, doesn't that render you a non-Christian, using your own definition of what makes a Christian?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #238 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 2:23pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 10:55pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 4:24pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 4:15pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 4:10pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 21st, 2016 at 3:27pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 6:15pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 5:04pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:42pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:30pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:14pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 4:07pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 20th, 2016 at 1:44pm:
Why do you assume his views are typical of Australian Muslims?   Roll Eyes

Why do you 'assume' they aren't?

Don't they all read the same comic, the Koran?

I know they aren't 'cause I know many Muslims.

So, don't all Christians read the same "comic, The Bible"?   

Does not The Bible have exhortations to murder Gay people in it?   YES/NO   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

NO!

Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, and 1 Timothy 1:9–10.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
And unlike your bloody mere man Muhammed, our Son of God Jesus has commanded us to love everyone...INCLUDING OUR ENEMIES.

Funny, that isn't the attitude displayed by the most vehement of Christians here, Lisa, now is it?  Haven't you bothered to read Christianity according to Moses, FD, Sprintcyclist, etc?  It's all about hate.    Roll Eyes

Those Bible verses support what I'm saying.

They contradict everything you say.

Are you feeling a tad embarrassed now?

And furthermore, I'm not responsible for how you perceive others who post on OzPol.

I do however know that you know I am fair.

And right now I am talking to you.

You, me.

One on one.

Fair!

Now, show me where the verses which YOU'VE POSTED tell Christians to murder gay people.

Off you go.....

Take it up with the Christians who like to quote them, along with the Old Testament's exhortations against Homosexuality, Lisa.  I am not responsible for their interpretation of their holy book.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

For God's sake Brian, YOU posted these verses out of the New Testment...not me.

And you did so as evidence that we Christians are taught to murder gay people just like you Muslims do.

In essence, you ATTEMPTED TO PERVERT THESE VERSES IN THE NAME OF ISLAM by lying about what they stated.

How about you apologize for being so disrespectful and then you can apologize for your blatant lying.

And after that, how about you promise to never do it again.

Angry

Where's your apology "Brian"?

You can apologize for the following :

1. YOU posted verses out of the New Testament as evidence that we Christians are taught to murder gay people just like you Muslims do.

2. You ATTEMPTED TO PERVERT THESE VERSES IN THE NAME OF ISLAM by lying about what they stated. They state nothing about murdering gay people at all. These are the verses YOU reckon support your claim that we Christians are like Muslims in that we believe gay people ought to be murdered :

Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, and 1 Timothy 1:9–10.

Where's your apology you lying deceitful troll!

Up!

Your blatant lies are staring at you right in the face!

Up!

Bottom line?

The verses of the New Testament of the Holy Bible which "Brian Ross" has volunteered as so called "evidence" that we Christians are just like him and his fellow Muslims ie that we believe gay people ought to be murdered .... is in fact a blatant lie.  Not one of the verses he quoted state what he claims.

He has been exposed for the revolting liar and fraud he is.

And for that reason, this troll has been posting large emoticons in an effort to deflect/distract others from seeing exactly what he is. A lying fraud!

Up! Just for the Troll!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #239 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 2:26pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31
Send Topic Print