Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31
Send Topic Print
Muslims always tell us what they think (Read 37901 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Muslims always tell us what they think
Reply #270 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:28pm

karnal wrote:
Quote:
The Joos don't follow the New Testament, dear.

Neither do you, Moses.

Talk about stating the obvious, of course the Jews don't follow the N.T., they practice Judaism.

==========================================================================

Aussie wrote

Quote:
Further, it seems you expect me to accept something allegedly said 2016 years ago and not something allegedly said some many years earlier. 

It depends on your agenda.

You don't accept something written 2016 years ago contained in relevant Christian writings, yet you want to push something written 3450 years ago, relevant to ancient Judaism, as a dominate authority in Christianity.

Clearly your agenda is merely to disingenuously propagate hatred against Christianity.

==========================================================================

Brian Ross wrote:
Quote:
Talk to:

Pastor Donnie Romero;

Pastor Roger Jiminez;

Pastor Steven Anderson.

As they are all calling for the deaths of Gays and Lesbians, Moses and they have declared themselves to be Christians...

Once again you have shown your total inability to give actual Christian doctrine, to back your facllacious claims.

But then who would expect anything different from a rabid supporter of islamic atrocities.   

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #271 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:31pm

Frank wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:01pm:
mothra wrote on Jun 22nd, 2016 at 8:43pm:
Because im both Brian and Ashlee, Lisa ... perhaps you'd like to answer our question?

Where have we been proven wrong?

I think both you and Ackckckmed Ross are Muslims.

Really?  And on what basis do you come to that conclusion?

Is it because I defend Muslims against bigotry and hatred?

Is it because I believe in the Australian truism, that everbody, "deserves a fair go"?

Is it because I won't accept your bigotry against Muslims?

Does defending Indigenous Australians make me an Aborigine or a Torres Strait Islander?

Does defending Pacific Islander descended Australians make me a Pacific Islander?

Does defending migrants against bigotry and discrimination make me an Immigrant?

Or do you just look like a fool, Frank?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #272 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:33pm

Quote:
It depends on your agenda.

You don't accept something written 2016 years ago contained in relevant Christian writings, yet you want to push something written 3450 years ago, relevant to ancient Judaism, as a dominate authority in Christianity.

Clearly your agenda is merely to disingenuously propagate hatred against Christianity.

Not at all.  I don't believe any of the mumbo jumbo.  I do not accept the Sky Fairy notion.  It is offensively bizarre, especially right at the beginning of Christianity, allegedly 2016 years ago, when God, as an adulterer, impregnated a Virgin Wife while her Hubby was busy doing a hard day's work as a carpenter.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #273 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 12:56pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 12:38pm:
Quote:
So, Yada, you're espousing the murdering of gays and lesbians?   How does that make you any different to the Islamists who carry out the same against gays and lesbians?

Are the actions of these Islamists anything to do with Islam Brian?

What Islamists?  The ones who murder Gays and Lesbians?  They may believe so but I have my doubts if it affects everyday, mainstream, moderate Muslims, and their beliefs, FD any more than the Christian exhortations to kill Gays and Lesbians does, everyday, mainstream, moderate Christians.   What do you think?  Do you believe all Muslims believe exactly the same things and should all be tarred with the same brush?    Roll Eyes

I was asking whether you think it has anything to do with Islam Brian. Have another go.

And yes, I have spoken to Muslims who support the death penalty for homosexuality. I think Gandalf is the first one who hasn't, and as far as I can tell, you avoid actually asking Muslims what they think at all costs. How was it again that you found out what they really think? Osmosis?

Aussie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 2:12pm:
Quote:
Innocent of what, freediver.  You (not they) said they were innocent of something, and not me either.  What is it?  Don't you know?

Aussie, were the victims of 9/11, Orlando etc innocent, or do you agree with that infamous Islam that they are guilty because they are not Muslims? Do I have to tell you what the charge is before you can answer this question? Has it gone from innocent until proven guilty, to guilty until a charge is identified to which they can be proven innocent?

Innocent of what?  Coveting their neighbours....what?

Quote:
So, Yada, you're espousing the murdering of gays and lesbians?   How does that make you any different to the Islamists who carry out the same against gays and lesbians?

Are the actions of these Islamists anything to do with Islam Brian?

Quote:
FD still can't decide whether the treaty was in fact broken by the Banu Qurayza (leaving out for the moment of who should be deemed guilty of such a crime).

Now that the moment has passed, let's move on to that question. What do you think Gandalf? All 800 of them, because they are all guilty of being part of a mindless collective of treacherous Jews? Tough titties, off with their heads, religion of peace????

Just innocent Aussie. Why are you so confused about what that means? If someone told you the victims of 9/11 or Orlando were innocent, would you seriously interrupt them to ask what exactly they are innocent of? Do I really have to dumb this down even further for you?

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 3:50pm:
let's move on to that question. What do you think Gandalf? All 800 of them, because they are all guilty of being part of a mindless collective of treacherous Jews? Tough titties, off with their heads, religion of peace????

Whatever suits your meme FD - you go with that. Clearly facts don't matter.

So now it is my meme? Are you denying making these arguments Gandalf?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #274 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:33pm

moses wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:28pm:
Brian Ross wrote:
Quote:
Talk to:

Pastor Donnie Romero;

Pastor Roger Jiminez;

Pastor Steven Anderson.

As they are all calling for the deaths of Gays and Lesbians, Moses and they have declared themselves to be Christians...

Once again you have shown your total inability to give actual Christian doctrine, to back your facllacious claims.

But then who would expect anything different from a rabid supporter of islamic atrocities.   

You keep missing the point.  I don't have to provide Christine "doctrine" about anything.  Those three Pastors have done that.   Perhaps you'd like to take your argument to them?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So, what's your attitude towards Gay and Lesbians, Moses?

Can Gays and Lesbians be Christians?

I'm interested to know.   

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #275 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:37pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:33pm:
moses wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:28pm:
Brian Ross wrote:
Quote:
Talk to:

Pastor Donnie Romero;

Pastor Roger Jiminez;

Pastor Steven Anderson.

You keep missing the point.  I don't have to provide Christine "doctrine" about anything. 

And yet you have tried to do just that.

So far you suck at it.

Big time ....my dearest Ahmed  Shocked Cool

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #276 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:38pm

Quote:
Just innocent Aussie. Why are you so confused about what that means? If someone told you the victims of 9/11 or Orlando were innocent, would you seriously interrupt them to ask what exactly they are innocent of? Do I really have to dumb this down even further for you?

If those poor bastards who died at 9/11 were 'innocents' then they lived perfect, and sinless lives.

You are prevaricating because you can see the corner you are being painted into.  What were those 200/700/800 innocent of, freediver?  You say they were, so one has to presume you are aware of some allegation against them, of which they were innocent.  Spit it out, freediver.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #277 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:39pm

Aussie wrote

Quote:
Not at all.  I don't believe any of the mumbo jumbo.  I do not accept the Sky Fairy notion.  It is offensively bizarre, especially right at the beginning of Christianity, allegedly 2016 years ago, when God impregnated a Virgin Wife while her Hubby was busy doing a hard day's work as a carpenter

A believer or a disbeliever, is not the issue.

What's important is to be truthful, you will falsely criticize Christiasnity with teachings from ancient Judaism, you reject Christian teachings which rescind said ancient Judaic law.

Why is dishonesty a trademark of the anti-Christian brigade.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #278 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:42pm

moses wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:39pm:
Aussie wrote

Quote:
Not at all.  I don't believe any of the mumbo jumbo.  I do not accept the Sky Fairy notion.  It is offensively bizarre, especially right at the beginning of Christianity, allegedly 2016 years ago, when God impregnated a Virgin Wife while her Hubby was busy doing a hard day's work as a carpenter

What's important is to be truthful, you will falsely criticize Christiasnity with teachings from ancient Judaism, you reject Christian teachings which rescind said ancient Judaic law.

The dishonesty of which you speak is not mine.  It is in The Bible.  It is inherently contradictory, and seeks artificial ways to attempt to circumvent those contradictions.

I am merely a bystander, observing them with no obligation to attempt explanation.  In that sense, I have no dog in this fight.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #279 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:42pm

freediver wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:33pm:
So now it is my meme? Are you denying making these arguments Gandalf?

Yes x 2

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #280 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:43pm

moses wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 6:39pm:
Aussie wrote

Quote:

Do you obey the 10 Commandments, Moses?  YES/NO

If you do, why are you obeying "ancient Judaic law"?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:

I'd ask you the same thing, Moses.  You keep wriggling to escape,  I wonder why?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #281 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 7:07pm

Brian Ross wrote
Quote:
You keep missing the point.  I don't have to provide Christine "doctrine" about anything.  Those three Pastors have done that.   Perhaps you'd like to take your argument to them?

You don't have a point.

You accusations against a religion are false as you have never been able to refer to Doctrine which supports your claims.

As for your ** they say and believe they are Christians* fallacy, the following disagree with your dishonesty

Matthew 15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 7:7  Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Matthew 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Matthew 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Clearly the above state that just calling yourself a Christian is not the answer.

Quote:
So, what's your attitude towards Gay and Lesbians, Moses?

Can Gays and Lesbians be Christians?

I'm interested to know.

Why should anybody hold the way a person is born against them?

My only reservation would be people born with things like homicidal tendencies etc. if they pose a threat to society you can't just let them run riot.

Quote:
Do you obey the 10 Commandments, Moses?  YES/NO

If you do, why are you obeying "ancient Judaic law"?

Do you know the difference between law and commandments?   

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #282 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 7:14pm

Aussie wrote

Quote:
The dishonesty of which you speak is not mine.  It is in The Bible.  It is inherently contradictory, and seeks artificial ways to attempt to circumvent those contradictions.

I am merely a bystander, observing them with no obligation to attempt explanation.  In that sense, I have no dog in this fight.

Yes there are contradictions, from memory it was written by something like 48 prophets, 7 prophetesses, various deacons, apostles and laymen over a period spanning some 2000 years.

What is artificial about using actual Christian Doctrine to opppose the deceitful use of superseded Judaic doctrine by the anti-Christian brigade?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #283 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 7:15pm

Huh?

Quote:
Do you know the difference between law and commandments?

How does something as artificial as Law rescind what God sent down to Moses in such a clear fashion.....writ in stone?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #284 - Jun 23rd, 2016 at 7:17pm

moses wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 7:14pm:
Aussie wrote

Quote:

Yes there are contradictions, from memory it was written by something like 48 prophets, 7 prophetesses, various deacons, apostles and laymen over a period spanning some 2000 years.

What is artificial about using actual Christian Doctrine to opppose the deceitful use of superseded Judaic doctrine by the anti-Christian brigade?

Ah.....yeas....and the NT was written by the same sort of human flesh.  Who to believe?  On the other hand....why believe either.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31
Send Topic Print