Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31
Send Topic Print
Muslims always tell us what they think (Read 37885 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Muslims always tell us what they think
Reply #315 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 5:38pm

moses wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 4:55pm:
Aussie wrote Reply #289 - Yesterday at 7:25pm
Quote:
Nah, no goal post move by me at all.  How about you answer my question?  Perhaps start with the one about Ten Commandments.  How did God deliver them to Moses?

Theology states they were written in stone

Now how about you answer my question to you and Brian: Do you know the difference between law and commandments?

Yes.  Do you?

Quote:
Which started with Brian's false claim :

False?  In what way?  It wasn't a claim, it was a question, actually, Moses.  Do you know the difference between a "claim" and a "question"?

Quote:
Reply #280 - Yesterday at 6:43pm 
Quote:
Do you obey the 10 Commandments, Moses?  YES/NO

If you do, why are you obeying "ancient Judaic law"?

This is a deliberately false (as always) claim by our resident supporter of islamic atrocities Brian Ross.

You have evidence that I "support Islamic atrocities", Moses?

Please do post it, otherwise I expect an apology, please.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
That is why I asked Brian: Do you know the difference between law and commandments?

You did?  Sorry, must have missed that.

So, care to explain why the Old Testament isn't relevant to modern Christians, Moses?

Perhaps you'd care to explain it to all the Christians who create websites which suggest otherwise.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #316 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 5:50pm

moses wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 5:38pm:
Do you mind not jumping the que?

Mine first:
Another quick inquiry: which one has unparalleled precedence over the other? (hint, Brian's claim was a lie)

I thought I told you that it is all hocus pocus bullshit as far as I am concerned.

Were the Ten Commandments writ in stone?  Yes/No.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #317 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:00pm

Brian Ross wrote:
Quote:
Yes.  Do you?

Then why this deliberate fallacy? :

Quote:

Please do post it, otherwise I expect an apology, please.

You have stated that if someone says and believes something, they are what they say, you verify they are what they say and believe.

muslims who commit the islamic atrocities say and believe they are true muslims with divine sanction to horrifically torture and murder their fellow man, you contend you accept as true what they say and believe, you argue the veracity of their statements is absolute.

You are a supporter of islamic atrocities.

Quote:

So, care to explain why the Old Testament isn't relevant to modern Christians, Moses?

Perhaps you'd care to explain it to all the Christians who create websites which suggest otherwise.

Oh you missed it alright, like a lot of other things.

Now more deliberate fallacy on your part with your "why the Old Testament isn't relevant to modern Christians",

We are talking about the law, which is only a part of the first 5 books of the O.T., the law is irrelevant. (you love lying don't you?)

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #318 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:11pm

Aussie wrote:
Quote:
I thought I told you that it is all hocus pocus bullshit as far as I am concerned.

You haven't answered the question. we are arguing doctrinal truth for the followers, not whether you believe, your disbelief is your right, I am taking Brian  to task for lying in order to propagate hatred against Christians, you appear to be trying to back him up. So to destroy his lie which you seem to be supporting, can you answer my question?   

Question: which one has unparalleled precedence over the other? (hint, Brian's claim was a lie)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #319 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:15pm

moses wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:11pm:
Aussie wrote:
Quote:

You haven't answered the question. we are arguing doctrinal truth for the followers, not whether you believe, your disbelief is your right, I am taking Brian  to task for lying in order to propagate hatred against Christians, you appear to be trying to back him up. So to destroy his lie which you seem to be supporting, can you answer my question?   

Question: which one has unparalleled precedence over the other? (hint, Brian's claim was a lie)

Nah.  I've made my position very clear.  You are obfuscating.

Do you believe as fact that the Ten Commandments were the Words of God, delivered to 'us' via Moses, and set in stone?

Yes/No.

Don't prevaricate.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #320 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:16pm

moses wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:00pm:
Brian Ross wrote:
Quote:
Yes.  Do you?

Then why this deliberate fallacy? :

No fallacy there, deliberate or otherwise, Moses.  It was a QUESTION.  You do understand what a "question" is, don't you?  It's how one finds out information.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:

Please do post it, otherwise I expect an apology, please.

You have stated that if someone says and believes something, they are what they say, you verify they are what they say and believe.

Sorry?  I'm supposed to doubt someone when they claim they are a Christian?

Isn't that anti-Christian, Moses?  Who am I doubt what they believe what their religion is.

I don't doubt that Islamic extremists are Muslim in their own eyes.   You don't.  So why should I?

I don't doubt that Christian extremists are Christian in their own eyes.  Why should I?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
muslims who commit the islamic atrocities say and believe they are true muslims with divine sanction to horrifically torture and murder their fellow man, you contend you accept as true what they say and believe, you argue the veracity of their statements is absolute.

No, I am not.  I accept they believe they are Muslims, Moses, just as I accept that you claim you are a Christian (despite showing nothing that makes that statement true).   I have not indicated in the slightest that I support Islamic or Christian for that matter, atrocities.  You have some very warped thought processes if you believe otherwise, Moses.   You have not quoted any support from me for Islamic atrocities.  I wonder why?  Could it be because none exist?  Mmmm?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:

Perhaps you'd care to explain it to all the Christians who create websites which suggest otherwise.

Oh you missed it alright, like a lot of other things.

Now more deliberate fallacy on your part with your "why the Old Testament isn't relevant to modern Christians",

We are talking about the law, which is only a part of the first 5 books of the O.T., the law is irrelevant. (you love lying don't you?)

Where have I lied, Moses?   Please present your proof that I have knowingly told an untruth.

The Old Testament consists of a great deal more than just the "law".   Something even you admit.  I don't remember any instruction from my Parish Priest when I was a child that I must ignore anything in the Old Testament.  Care to explain that to me?

And while you're at it, explain why there are all those Christian websites out there which claim inspiration from the Old Testament.

Funny that, Moses.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #321 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:17pm

moses wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 6:11pm:
Aussie wrote:
Quote:

How is a question a "claim", Moses?   Mmmm?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #322 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 7:12pm

Brian Ross wrote:
Quote:
No fallacy there, deliberate or otherwise, Moses.  It was a QUESTION.  You do understand what a "question" is, don't you?  It's how one finds out information.

A question? Another lie from you.

You wrote in reply 280

You are deliberately implying a false hood with your questioning why people who obey the commandments are obeying the law.

This is a lie plain and simple.

Quote:
Sorry?  I'm supposed to doubt someone when they claim they are a Christian?

Isn't that anti-Christian, Moses?  Who am I doubt what they believe what their religion is.

I don't doubt that Islamic extremists are Muslim in their own eyes.   You don't.  So why should I?

I don't doubt that Christian extremists are Christian in their own eyes.  Why should I?

In order to promote your anti Christian sentiments you give validity to people who don't fill the criteria of a follower of Christ as per the N.T. teachings (because they say and believe they are).

Now for your support of islamic atrocities:

I repeat:

Quote:
Where have I lied, Moses?   Please present your proof that I have knowingly told an untruth.

The Old Testament consists of a great deal more than just the "law".   Something even you admit.  I don't remember any instruction from my Parish Priest when I was a child that I must ignore anything in the Old Testament.  Care to explain that to me?

And while you're at it, explain why there are all those Christian websites out there which claim inspiration from the Old Testament.

Funny that, Moses.

You are trying to twist my statement of rejection of the law into rejection of the entire N.T.

you wrote Quote:

I told you the law, is only a part of the first 5 books of the O.T., the law is irrelevant.

You lied allright.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #323 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 7:54pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 10:03pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 9:50pm:
Aussie wrote on Jun 23rd, 2016 at 9:45pm:
Quote:
What you think Aussie? Last time I posted this you tried to argue it was deceptive to quote him.

Your construct is deceptive and does misrepresent what he has been saying. It is only you who is pushing the Jewish stuff.  Gandalf has done to great lengths to tell you faith is a mere sideshow to the politics of this alleged event.

What do you think about the mindless collective bit Aussie?

The fact that they were Jewish was used by Muhammed to openly antagonise them and threaten them with the same fate as the other two tribes he had gotten rid of (who also just happened to be Jewish). It was also explicitly cited as a justification for killing them all.

That they were Jewish is the only true statement made by Gandalf about them.

I disagree.  I say that those traitors who were killed after some sort of decision making process were those who chose to remain after Mo gave the lot a chance to get off the field.  People who wanted a chance to live, left.  Those who remained were very mindfull of their probable collective fate.

I wonder how many ISIS retards were recently slaughtered in Fallujah......after the inhabitants were warned to get out as there was all Hell heading their way?  Not that I really give a stuff about any ISIS prick who stayed and was slaughtered.

Are you making up your own version of the history now Aussie? That is, you disagree with Gandalf's version of the facts and are ignoring his mindless collective justification?

What field are you talking about? They were in their own part of the town and besieged by Muslims. 'Leaving' would have meant surrendering yourself to them anyway - no different to what the ones that got slaughtered did.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #324 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 7:58pm

Quote:
Are you making up your own version of the history now Aussie?

What took you so long?  The answers is yes.  You do, so why can't we all contribute to the tale.  Is poetic licence only yours, freediver?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #325 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 8:19pm

It took me so long because you are always wrong. I had no idea it was deliberate this time.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #326 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 8:30pm

freediver wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 8:19pm:
It took me so long because you are always wrong. I had no idea it was deliberate this time.

Perhaps you'll show us all where the independant umpire made the call that I am always, or even once, wrong.  That'll be fun to see.

And why can't I have poetic licence, just like you have taken in the telling of this Fairy Tale of events allegedly occurring 30 thousand years ago?

Did God deliver his Words of Ten Commandments to Moses via stuff writ in stone on some mountain, freediver?  You must have seen the movie.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #327 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 8:40pm

Go ahead Aussie. This reminds me of a child throwing a tantrum. I will not compel you to post something meaningful.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #328 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 8:47pm

It seems a childish tantrum, if that is what it is, is making you look pretty dumb.  You have to resort to that sort of rubbish, I guess because you have nothing else.

You did not answer this, freediver.

Quote:
Did God deliver his Words of Ten Commandments to Moses via stuff writ in stone on some mountain, freediver?  You must have seen the movie.

Well?

Feel free to throw a childish tantrum if that is too hard a question.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #329 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 9:04pm

freediver wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 8:19pm:

Grin Grin Grin  x  infinity

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31
Send Topic Print