Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31
Send Topic Print
Muslims always tell us what they think (Read 37825 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Muslims always tell us what they think
Reply #330 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 9:07pm

Aussie wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 8:47pm:
It seems a childish tantrum, if that is what it is, is making you look pretty dumb.  You have to resort to that sort of rubbish, I guess because you have nothing else.

I reckon Freediver is a genius compared to you Arsie.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #331 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 9:28pm

You must be quite chuffed, freediver.  A fan club of two of the most very worthy.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #332 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 9:41pm

moses wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 7:12pm:
Brian Ross wrote:
Quote:
No fallacy there, deliberate or otherwise, Moses.  It was a QUESTION.  You do understand what a "question" is, don't you?  It's how one finds out information.

A question? Another lie from you.

You wrote in reply 280

Do you obey the 10 Commandments, Moses?  YES/NO

If you do, why are you obeying "ancient Judaic law"?

You are deliberately implying a false hood with your questioning why people who obey the commandments are obeying the law.

This is a lie plain and simple.

I am positing your answer, Moses, nothing more.   It is a debating tactic, that's all.

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry?  I'm supposed to doubt someone when they claim they are a Christian?

Isn't that anti-Christian, Moses?  Who am I doubt what they believe what their religion is.

I don't doubt that Islamic extremists are Muslim in their own eyes.   You don't.  So why should I?

I don't doubt that Christian extremists are Christian in their own eyes.  Why should I?

In order to promote your anti Christian sentiments you give validity to people who don't fill the criteria of a follower of Christ as per the N.T. teachings (because they say and believe they are).

They believe they are Christians, who am I to doubt them?

You never post anything, except when I make a statement, about them not being Christians, Moses.   Instead you concentrate purely on Muslims and Islam.   What else am I to think except that you don't care that there have been, there are, these millions of what you call "faux Christians" running around the world, besmirching the name of your saviour.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Now for your support of islamic atrocities:

I repeat:

muslims who commit the islamic atrocities say and believe they are true muslims with divine sanction to horrifically torture and murder their fellow man, you contend you accept as true what they say and believe, you argue the veracity of their statements is absolute.

You are a supporter of islamic atrocities.

That is not evidence of my "support for Islamic atrocities", Moses, that is your opinion.

Like Lisa, you appear to believe that your opinion is infallible.  Who made you Pope?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
Where have I lied, Moses?   Please present your proof that I have knowingly told an untruth.

The Old Testament consists of a great deal more than just the "law".   Something even you admit.  I don't remember any instruction from my Parish Priest when I was a child that I must ignore anything in the Old Testament.  Care to explain that to me?

And while you're at it, explain why there are all those Christian websites out there which claim inspiration from the Old Testament.

Funny that, Moses.

You are trying to twist my statement of rejection of the law into rejection of the entire N.T.

No, I am actually asking you a question, Moses.  You really do have problems with being asked questions for some reason.  Why?

Quote:
you wrote Quote:
So, care to explain why the Old Testament isn't relevant to modern Christians, Moses?

I told you the law, is only a part of the first 5 books of the O.T., the law is irrelevant.

You lied allright.

Why?  Because I disagree with you?

I am starting to see how you run your church, Moses.  I don't like it.  You appear to be dictatorial and mean spirited.  It's people like you drove me away from Christianity and organised religion.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #333 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 10:17pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 9:07pm:
It seems a childish tantrum, if that is what it is, is making you look pretty dumb.  You have to resort to that sort of rubbish, I guess because you have nothing else.

True.

Then again, Arssie has the brain of a grape.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #334 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 11:02pm

Brian Ross wrote:
Quote:
I am positing your answer, Moses, nothing more.   It is a debating tactic, that's all.

A debate tactic which proves you're a liar

Quote:

You never post anything, except when I make a statement, about them not being Christians, Moses.   Instead you concentrate purely on Muslims and Islam.   What else am I to think except that you don't care that there have been, there are, these millions of what you call "faux Christians" running around the world, besmirching the name of your saviour.

They were foretold by Christ:

Mathew 15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 7:7  Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mathew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mathew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils?  and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mathew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

It is genuine Christian doctrine that these people are rejected by Christ.

Just as the tactics of you and yours are foretold:

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Christians trying to live as Jesus decreed, know these things, and know that evil has to run it's course. You're just the living proof of the word of Christ which warns of the evil to come.

Quote:
That is not evidence of my "support for Islamic atrocities", Moses, that is your opinion.

Like Lisa, you appear to believe that your opinion is infallible.  Who made you Pope?

It is a description of the actual situation, muslims who commit the foulest of atrocities in accordance with the tenets of islam, all say and believe they are the highest grade of muslims, you believe them, you accept as true what they say and believe, you argue the veracity of their statements is absolute.

If you believe in something you don't support, you're obviously a nutcase.

So nutcase or islamic atrocities suporters? Which are you?

Quote:
No, I am actually asking you a question, Moses.  You really do have problems with being asked questions for some reason.  Why?

A question which deliberately uses a false statement as the substance of the enquiry, is a lie.

Quote:

I am starting to see how you run your church, Moses.  I don't like it.  You appear to be dictatorial and mean spirited.  It's people like you drove me away from Christianity and organised religion.

So now you're running away from your false assertion that rejection of the law is rejection of the entire O.T.

You should enter a marathon, you do nothing but run and lie.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #335 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 11:03pm

freediver wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 8:40pm:
Go ahead Aussie. This reminds me of a child throwing a tantrum. I will not compel you to post something meaningful.

Thanks for sharing, Longy. Year 9 maths, innit.

Idiots.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #336 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 11:06pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 9:07pm:

He’s that good.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #337 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 1:08am

moses wrote on Jun 24th, 2016 at 11:02pm:
Brian Ross wrote:
Quote:

A debate tactic which proves you're a liar

How, Moses?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:

You never post anything, except when I make a statement, about them not being Christians, Moses.   Instead you concentrate purely on Muslims and Islam.   What else am I to think except that you don't care that there have been, there are, these millions of what you call "faux Christians" running around the world, besmirching the name of your saviour.

They were foretold by Christ:

Mathew 15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 7:7  Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mathew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mathew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils?  and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mathew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

It is genuine Christian doctrine that these people are rejected by Christ.

But they don't believe they are rejected by Christ, Moses.

Why aren't you rejected by Christ, BTW, as you do not "turn the other cheek", and you always "cast the first stone"?

Quote:
Just as the tactics of you and yours are foretold:

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Christians trying to live as Jesus decreed, know these things, and know that evil has to run it's course. You're just the living proof of the word of Christ which warns of the evil to come.

But you aren't trying to live as Jesus decreed, Moses.  So what does that do your claim to be a Christian?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:

Like Lisa, you appear to believe that your opinion is infallible.  Who made you Pope?

It is a description of the actual situation, muslims who commit the foulest of atrocities in accordance with the tenets of islam, all say and believe they are the highest grade of muslims, you believe them, you accept as true what they say and believe, you argue the veracity of their statements is absolute.

Neither, Moses.  Neither.  I am an ordinary bloke who believes ordinary, mainstream, everyday Australian Muslims who have committed no crimes don't deserve to be treated as if they had by people such as yourself.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:

A question which deliberately uses a false statement as the substance of the enquiry, is a lie.

No it isn't.  It is a question, Moses, nothing more.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:

I am starting to see how you run your church, Moses.  I don't like it.  You appear to be dictatorial and mean spirited.  It's people like you drove me away from Christianity and organised religion.

So now you're running away from your false assertion that rejection of the law is rejection of the entire O.T.

Where did I state that, Moses?   Erecting strawman arguments again?  Bearing false witness against me?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
You should enter a marathon, you do nothing but run and lie.

Yet you have not proved I have lied.  You have not seen me run, Moses.

You OTOH are well, you, a duplicitous non-Christian by your own definition, Moses.  Shame on you, shame on you!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #338 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 2:21pm

Brian Ross

Quote:

Why aren't you rejected by Christ, BTW, as you do not "turn the other cheek", and you always "cast the first stone"?

Men choose what to believe, in the end the adjudication will be based on a simple criteria: does their belief conform to the teachings of Christ?

AS for your turn the other cheek bit, that's an old ploy used by the anti Christian brigade to silence criticism of evil in our society. A genuine Christian would heed the warnings to not tempt their God, abhor evil etc.

Quote:
But you aren't trying to live as Jesus decreed, Moses.  So what does that do your claim to be a Christian?

Post a copy of this claim you ascribe to me, so we can go through it to see just what I have claimed to be.

Quote:
Neither, Moses.  Neither.  I am an ordinary bloke who believes ordinary, mainstream, everyday Australian Muslims who have committed no crimes don't deserve to be treated as if they had by people such as yourself.

I repeat:

muslims who commit the foulest of atrocities in accordance with the tenets of islam, all say and believe they are the highest grade of muslims, you believe them, you accept as true what they say and believe, you argue the veracity of their statements is absolute.

Quote:
No it isn't.  It is a question, Moses, nothing more.

I repeat:

Quote:
Where did I state that, Moses?   Erecting strawman arguments again?  Bearing false witness against me?  Tsk, tsk.

You wrote Reply #315 - Yesterday at 5:38pm
Quote:
You did?  Sorry, must have missed that.

So, care to explain why the Old Testament isn't relevant to modern Christians, Moses?]

Perhaps you'd care to explain it to all the Christians who create websites which suggest otherwise.

We were arguing whether the law which is a part of the first five books of the O.T. was relevant today.

You were falsely trying to assert that my claim that the law was irrelevant meant that the entire O.T. was to be ignored.

Pretty much the standard debating tactic of an islamic terrorist supporter.
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2016 at 3:01pm by moses »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #339 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 3:48pm

moses wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 2:21pm:
Brian Ross

Quote:

Men choose what to believe, in the end the adjudication will be based on a simple criteria: does their belief conform to the teachings of Christ?

Obviously all those non-Christians believe their belief "conformed to the teachings of Christ," Moses.  Who am I to question their belief?  Who are you to question their belief?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
AS for your turn the other cheek bit, that's an old ploy used by the anti Christian brigade to silence criticism of evil in our society. A genuine Christian would heed the warnings to not tempt their God, abhor evil etc.

Really?  And what if I, a non-Christian use those arguments to support why I am arguing against you in you non-Christianness, Moses?  I cannot abhor the evil you seek to visit on ordinary, everyday, mainstream, peaceful Muslims at every opportunity.  I cannot accept your hatred of the same.  I cannot accept your attitudes so I argue against them.   You however turn a blind eye to my arguments.  I wonder why?    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
But you aren't trying to live as Jesus decreed, Moses.  So what does that do your claim to be a Christian?

Post a copy of this claim you ascribe to me, so we can go through it to see just what I have claimed to be.

Every time you make a posting, which illustrates your hatred of all Muslims, you are displaying your inability to live as Christ claimed you should.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
Neither, Moses.  Neither.  I am an ordinary bloke who believes ordinary, mainstream, everyday Australian Muslims who have committed no crimes don't deserve to be treated as if they had by people such as yourself.

I repeat:

muslims who commit the foulest of atrocities in accordance with the tenets of islam, all say and believe they are the highest grade of muslims, you believe them, you accept as true what they say and believe, you argue the veracity of their statements is absolute.

And I repeat what I have said, Moses.  "Neither, Moses.  Neither.  I am an ordinary bloke who believes ordinary, mainstream, everyday Australian Muslims who have committed no crimes don't deserve to be treated as if they had by people such as yourself."

We can keep repeating ourselves to your heart's content, Moses.  I think it's time you opened your closed mind for a change and listened to what I am saying.   Of course, you'll keep accusing me of, "lying", 'cause that is how your mind operates...    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
No it isn't.  It is a question, Moses, nothing more.

I repeat:

Quote:
Where did I state that, Moses?   Erecting strawman arguments again?  Bearing false witness against me?  Tsk, tsk.

You wrote Reply #315 - Yesterday at 5:38pm
Quote:
You did?  Sorry, must have missed that.

So, care to explain why the Old Testament isn't relevant to modern Christians, Moses?]

Perhaps you'd care to explain it to all the Christians who create websites which suggest otherwise.

We were arguing whether the law which is a part of the first five books of the O.T. was relevant today.

You were falsely trying to assert that my claim that the law was irrelevant meant that the entire O.T. was to be ignored.

Pretty much the standard debating tactic of an islamic terrorist supporter.

So, the Old Testament isn't to be ignored?

So, what is wrong with Christians taking note of the claims that Gays and Lesbians should be killed?  Mmmm?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #340 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 5:06pm

Brian Ross wrote
Quote:
Obviously all those non-Christians believe their belief "conformed to the teachings of Christ," Moses.  Who am I to question their belief?  Who are you to question their belief?

of course you accept them as true and genuine it enforces your Anti-Christian push to prove Christianity is no different to islam.

Quote:
Really?  And what if I, a non-Christian use those arguments to support why I am arguing against you in you non-Christianness, Moses?  I cannot abhor the evil you seek to visit on ordinary, everyday, mainstream, peaceful Muslims at every opportunity.  I cannot accept your hatred of the same.  I cannot accept your attitudes so I argue against them.   You however turn a blind eye to my arguments.  I wonder why?

islam is a satanic cult of killers as shown by their actions around the globe wherever they are, they are practicing thieves, liars, pedophiles, rapists mass murderers and  terrorists, child killers, murderers of women in honour killings, female genital mutilators, murderers of apostates, murderers of supposed blasphemers, murderers of cartoonists, murderers of non muslim religious groups, murderers of school children, rape women as a sanctified islamic action then backed up by a national imam who says the women were cats meat, killers of police clerks, killers of hostages in cafes, killers of innocent people in shopping malls, hijackers of planes murdering thousands of people by deliberately crashing these planes, suicide bombers who have murderes thousands of innocent people, burned people alive, crucified people, beheaded people, taught kids to behead people, the list of islamic atrocities is endless.

The muslims who practice these indescribably inhumane atrocities, all quote their support, cause and motivation as being the perfect, never to be changed teachings of muhammad, commands of allah, verses in the qur'an. There is not a muslim alive who will declare this doctrine which motivates the atrocities as being evil and not relevant to the 21st century.I f they support the cause and motivation of islamic atrocities they support the atrocities.

The criteria also puts you in the islamic atrocities supporter class, you say you believe what people say and believe about their religion, muslims who commit atrocities all believe defvotedly they are true muslims and have doctrinal rights to practice their satanic ways, you believe them therefore you support them.

Quote:
Brian Ross wrote: So what does that do your claim to be a Christian?

moses wrote: Post a copy of this claim you ascribe to me, so we can go through it to see just what I have claimed to be.

Brian Ross replied: Every time you make a posting, which illustrates your hatred of all Muslims, you are displaying your inability to live as Christ claimed you should.

You are slithering away again, you are totally unable to post a copy of this **claim of mine**. Just another lie on your part.

Quote:
And I repeat what I have said, Moses.  "Neither, Moses.  Neither.  I am an ordinary bloke who believes ordinary, mainstream, everyday Australian Muslims who have committed no crimes don't deserve to be treated as if they had by people such as yourself."

We can keep repeating ourselves to your heart's content, Moses.  I think it's time you opened your closed mind for a change and listened to what I am saying.   Of course, you'll keep accusing me of, "lying", 'cause that is how your mind operates...

I repeat:

Quote:
So, the Old Testament isn't to be ignored?

So, what is wrong with Christians taking note of the claims that Gays and Lesbians should be killed?  Mmmm?

Slithering away again. The law of Moses a part of the O.T.) is superseded, it is no longer relevant to Christians.

Luke 16:16  The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached , and every man presseth into it.

Romans 3:20  Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 3:28  Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Galatians 2:16  Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 3:11  But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #341 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 5:15pm

Quote:
The law of Moses a part of the O.T.) is superseded, it is no longer relevant to Christians.

There go the Ten Commandments, yes?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #342 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 5:21pm

Aussie can you explain how the ten commandments are inconsistent with Christian principles?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #343 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 5:23pm

freediver wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 5:21pm:
Aussie can you explain how the ten commandments are inconsistent with Christian principles?

Arsie is a heathen, knows nothing about Christianity.  Wink

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #344 - Jun 25th, 2016 at 5:28pm

freediver wrote on Jun 25th, 2016 at 5:21pm:

No.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31
Send Topic Print