Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Why not ban all Muslims coming to Australia? (Read 9974 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why not ban all Muslims coming to Australia?
Reply #90 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 7:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 6:36pm:
You really all must be very terrified that you're going to be struck by lightning...   Roll Eyes

1,200 people killed on our roads last year, yet Booby never thinks twice about getting in his Mum's car.

Moreover, he never condemns drunk drivers or speeders.

However, when he sees a woman in a burqa, he crosses the road and pees his pants.

Strange.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #91 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 7:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 6:54pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 6:45pm:
But you wouldnt stand on an open field during an electrical storm unless you were totally stupid Brian.

And what "electrical storm" is happening, Rhino?

I feel utterly safe walking down the street.   I feel utterly safe getting on an aeroplane.  I feel utterly safe, yes, standing in the middle of a field (sans electrical storm).

You are more likely to be struck by lightning than you are to encounter a Muslim terrorist in the streets of Australia.    Roll Eyes

Are you a happy complacent little camper bwyan? One day one of these lightening bolts will smack you square in your smug fat arse.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #92 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 7:28pm

burp

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 7:35pm

But you wouldnt stand on an open field during an electrical storm unless you were totally stupid Brian.

I feel utterly safe walking down the street.   I feel utterly safe getting on an aeroplane.  I feel utterly safe, yes, standing in the middle of a field (sans electrical storm).

You are more likely to be struck by lightning than you are to encounter a Muslim terrorist in the streets of Australia.   

True.

And lightning very rarely strikes in the basement of one's parents.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 8:11pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 6:03pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 4:38pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 4:32pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 1:05pm:
Because it is unconstitutional to discriminate against religious beliefs and cannot possibly work in practice....How do you know someone is a Muslim???

Huh Huh Huh

My point precisely. How do you define 'Muslim'? this is a Christian country and yet few on here would claim obedience or submission to Christ. Likewise, most Muslims are so by name only.

You seam to be a lot more objective since your return Longy....Not that I have ever had a problem debating with you....Welcome back and come out swinging!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

This place just sucks up too much of my time. I published one book and one short book during my absence. And it is not like I am debating with bright people.  There are a lot of posters here who would struggle to pass a basic literacy and numeracy test and several who wouldnt pass a psych eval.

IM not referring to you. I disagree with you a lot, but you are not a numnuts like a lot.

Oh, Longy, thank God your back. We’ve missed you. Maria too.

Can you tell me what books you wrote when you were away? I’d like to.read them.

Where can I find a copy?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #95 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 8:14pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 7:13pm:
You really all must be very terrified that you're going to be struck by lightning...   Roll Eyes

1,200 people killed on our roads last year, yet sir Bobby never thinks twice about getting in his Mum's car.

However, when he sees a woman in a burqa, he crosses the road and pees his pants.

Strange.

My late mother died 10 years ago.

Drunk drivers who kill people should be hanged - it's murder.

I can't help having Islamophobia - you shouldn't make fun of people with such conditions.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 8:19pm

I feel utterly safe walking down the street.   I feel utterly safe getting on an aeroplane. 
You are more likely to be struck by lightning than you are to encounter a Muslim terrorist in the streets of Australia.    Roll Eyes
the electrical storm is Muslim immigration and like I have said before there is no reason why we cant choose non Islamic migrants. 

Quote:
I feel utterly safe, yes, standing in the middle of a field (sans electrical storm).
then you are really, really stupid because not only do the odds of getting struck by lightning vastly increase it becomes a probability. If this is about you trying to pretend you are a brave man Brian, its not working. Its just convincing me you are a gullible fool.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #97 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 8:35pm

I suppose the question should be asked....  why do they come to Australia and not an ISLAMIC STATE

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #98 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 8:45pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 6:03pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 4:38pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 4:32pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 1:05pm:
Because it is unconstitutional to discriminate against religious beliefs and cannot possibly work in practice....How do you know someone is a Muslim???

Huh Huh Huh

My point precisely. How do you define 'Muslim'? this is a Christian country and yet few on here would claim obedience or submission to Christ. Likewise, most Muslims are so by name only.

You seam to be a lot more objective since your return Longy....Not that I have ever had a problem debating with you....Welcome back and come out swinging!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

This place just sucks up too much of my time. I published one book and one short book during my absence. And it is not like I am debating with bright people.  There are a lot of posters here who would struggle to pass a basic literacy and numeracy test and several who wouldnt pass a psych eval.

IM not referring to you. I disagree with you a lot, but you are not a numnuts like a lot.

wb longweekend

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #99 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 9:35pm

Fuzzball wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 7:23pm:

Are you a happy complacent little camper bwyan? One day one of these lightening bolts will smack you square in your smug fat arse.

How long have you suffered from Astraphobia?  Or is it Islamophobia?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #100 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 9:38pm

rhino wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 8:19pm:

I feel utterly safe walking down the street.   I feel utterly safe getting on an aeroplane. 
the electrical storm is Muslim immigration and like I have said before there is no reason why we cant choose non Islamic migrants. 

And as I have pointed out, such a law would be declared unlawful as per Section 116 of the Constitution.

Quote:
Quote:
I feel utterly safe, yes, standing in the middle of a field (sans electrical storm).
then you are really, really stupid because not only do the odds of getting struck by lightning vastly increase it becomes a probability. If this is about you trying to pretend you are a brave man Brian, its not working. Its just convincing me you are a gullible fool.

Better to trust my fellow Australians than to discriminate against them because of ignorance and prejudice.     Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #101 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 9:40pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 8:35pm:
I suppose the question should be asked....  why do they come to Australia and not an ISLAMIC STATE

Better job opportunities?
Better education for their kids?
Better home to live in?
Not going (normally) to be roused in the middle of the night and shot by the authorities.

Many reason, as to why and all are legitimate and fair, Grendel.   They are the same reasons why your ancestors came to Australia.

To live a better life and be safe.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 9:42pm

Apart from.Saudi Arabia, you mean. About 70% of the population consists of guest workers.

Not to mention ISIS, but let’s not be statist.

ISIS is not a state.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 9:44pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 8:14pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 7:13pm:

1,200 people killed on our roads last year, yet sir Bobby never thinks twice about getting in his Mum's car.

Strange.

My late mother died 10 years ago.

Drunk drivers who kill people should be hanged - it's murder.

I can't help having Islamophobia - you shouldn't make fun of people with such conditions.

It’s not your fault, Bobbie, you just don’t like dirty, tinted Muslims.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #104 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 9:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 9:40pm:

Better job opportunities?
Better education for their kids?
Better home to live in?
Not going (normally) to be roused in the middle of the night and shot by the authorities.

Many reason, as to why and all are legitimate and fair, Grendel.   They are the same reasons why your ancestors came to Australia.

To live a better life and be safe.

Centerlinks  Cheesy

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12
Send Topic Print