Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print
Why not ban all Muslims coming to Australia? (Read 9975 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Why not ban all Muslims coming to Australia?
Reply #120 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 12:35am

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 9:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 9:40pm:
Grendel wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 8:35pm:
I suppose the question should be asked....  why do they come to Australia and not an ISLAMIC STATE

Better job opportunities?
Better education for their kids?
Better home to live in?
Not going (normally) to be roused in the middle of the night and shot by the authorities.

Many reason, as to why and all are legitimate and fair, Grendel.   They are the same reasons why your ancestors came to Australia.

To live a better life and be safe.

Yet they refuse to integrate when in Australia and choose to live in ghettoes of their own kind?
Why should we put up with them?

Perhaps because we don't have laws about where someone can live or who they associate with?

Or do you wish to see such a Soviet style system to be put in place?

Oh, dear...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #121 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 12:36am

rhino wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 10:12pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 9:38pm:
[
And as I have pointed out, such a law would be declared unlawful as per Section 116 of the Constitution.

wrong.  Only prohibits the government from making laws prohibiting practise of religion in Australia and does not apply to foreign citizens. You keep failing at this Brian.

Does Section 116 say that?  I don't think so...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #122 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 12:40am

Grendel wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 10:44pm:
I suppose the question should be asked....  why do they come to Australia and not an ISLAMIC STATE

Better home to live in?
Not going (normally) to be roused in the middle of the night and shot by the authorities.

Many reason, as to why and all are legitimate and fair, Grendel.   They are the same reasons why your ancestors came to Australia.

Yes but my ancestors were culturally compatible. 

What?  They respected the culture of the Indigenous inhabitants, Grendel?  Really?   I would admire them if that was true but we both know it isn't, don't we, Grendel?   Roll Eyes

There has been no proof that Muslims, whom come from the world-wide range of cultures, are "incompatible" with Australia's multiculture, Grendel.

Quote:
All you are saying is we are a soft touch for them and that our society is better than theirs or any other Islamic State....  gee bwian why would that be?

It may be, it may not be.   You seem to be wanting one sized solutions for a problem that has many facets, Grendel.   Now, what was I saying about you wanting uniformity?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Why wouldn't they prefer a more culturally acceptable society/country to live in?  Oh right because we offer them more. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  So they come here because they are greedy?

No, they come here because they know they will have a better life.   Why did your ancestors come here?   'cause they were in chains?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 12:41am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 24th, 2016 at 12:36am:
[
And as I have pointed out, such a law would be declared unlawful as per Section 116 of the Constitution.

wrong.  Only prohibits the government from making laws prohibiting practise of religion in Australia and does not apply to foreign citizens. You keep failing at this Brian.

Maybe you should read it then before quoting it  Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #124 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 12:43am

rhino wrote on Jul 24th, 2016 at 12:41am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 24th, 2016 at 12:36am:
[

Maybe you should read it then before quoting it  Grin

Look at my signature, dummy.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 9:06am

[

and YOU are wrong. The constitution bans laws making a state religion or religiously biased laws.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #126 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:27am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 24th, 2016 at 12:40am:
Grendel wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 10:44pm:

Better home to live in?

Yes but my ancestors were culturally compatible. 

What?  They respected the culture of the Indigenous inhabitants, Grendel? 
Really?  You are such an idiot...  yes they were culturally compatible.
 I would admire them if that was true but we both know it isn't, don't we, Grendel?   Roll Eyes 
Actually what we do know bwian is you are an idiot and keep proving it.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

There has been no proof that Muslims, whom come from the world-wide range of cultures, are "incompatible" with Australia's multiculture, Grendel. 
Islam is a cultural lifestyle, a political ideology as much as it is a religion bwian...  didn't you know?  Ask one of your Muslim friends... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  and yes Bwian if they form enclaves refuse to marry outside the group, disrespect the law, abjure democracy, etc, etc, etc...  then yes they are INCOMPATIBLE with the broader Australian culture and society bwian... 
As for MULTICULTI that stupid, flawed, failing settlement policy that the government keeps having to tinker with, it should be abandoned, diversity as proven in the largest study ever done on it shows that diversity increases disharmony...  perhaps we should have a DISHARMONY DAY...  if the government didn't fund the idiocy of Multiculti we would not have a deficit problem, we have wasted billions propping it up.

Quote:
All you are saying is we are a soft touch for them and that our society is better than theirs or any other Islamic State....  gee bwian why would that be?

It may be, it may not be. 
Oh cant bring yourself to be honest?  How unusual for you.. 
You seem to be wanting one sized solutions for a problem that has many facets, Grendel.
 Oh don't start that regurgitated crap again bwian, be an adult.
   Now, what was I saying about you wanting uniformity?   Roll Eyes
I don't know, you lie so much, as far as welfare goes we should have uniformity of purpose shouldn't we, where we are all on a level playing field...  Should one race or ethnicity have rules just for them?  I think not.  If you are here, if you are Australian then you should be Australian, and all should have the same  UNIFORM rights.  You are such an idiot.

Quote:
Why wouldn't they prefer a more culturally acceptable society/country to live in?  Oh right because we offer them more. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  So they come here because they are greedy?

No, they come here because they know they will have a better life.   
Because they are greedy....
Why did your ancestors come here?   'cause they were in chains? 
Because the government was looking to increase the population and grow the skill pool.  I was born here...  THAT MAKES ME INDIGENOUS.  What's your point..?  Oh right...  you don't have one...
Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #127 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:43am

muslims should be banned because islam is incompatible with Australia.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:44am

Bobby. wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 11:06pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 9:44pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 8:14pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 7:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 6:36pm:
You really all must be very terrified that you're going to be struck by lightning...   Roll Eyes

1,200 people killed on our roads last year, yet sir Bobby never thinks twice about getting in his Mum's car.

Moreover, he never condemns drunk drivers or speeders.

However, when he sees a woman in a burqa, he crosses the road and pees his pants.

Strange.

My late mother died 10 years ago.

Drunk drivers who kill people should be hanged - it's murder.

I can't help having Islamophobia - you shouldn't make fun of people with such conditions.

It’s not your fault, Bobbie, you just don’t like dirty, tinted Muslims.

I don't like religious nuts who want to kill me because I

don't believe in their chosen sky fairy.

Forgive them.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #129 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:49am

Better home to live in?

Look at Sam Dastardly - sucked deeply off the hind teat of everything Australia could offer...... but doesn't want to discuss the problem of non-integrational social groups with a massive potential for violence and crime.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:51am

Grendel wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 10:51pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 23rd, 2016 at 9:53pm:

Better home to live in?

Yes, but I think you’ll find Grendel’s ancestors were white.

Chalk and cheese, innit.

Ah Lamo the racist speaks again...  sorry Islam is not  a race Lamo didn't you know?
I don't speak in colours like you, did they teach you that in the racist Islamic Youth Movement?
Listen Lamo, you and bwian should just get a room and leave the rest of us in peace.
No matter how often you two lie about me or try to claim I'm racist, you will always fail.  Because its a lie. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Touch of the tarbrush in you is there, dear? A little black bastard in your family tree, its breeder raped and killed by your hardworking salf-of-the-earth ancestors?

No worriee, we’ve all done it. You can’t help it if you’re tinted.

We’re all friends here, dear.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:53am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:49am:

Better home to live in?

Look at Sam Dastardly - sucked deeply off the hind teat of everything Australia could offer...... but doesn't want to discuss the problem of non-integrational social groups with a massive potential for violence and crime.

Strange. Every time this issue’s discussed, there’s Sam Dastiari.

He must have a double, no?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #132 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:56am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:51am:

Better home to live in?

Chalk and cheese, innit.

Ah Lamo the racist speaks again...  sorry Islam is not  a race Lamo didn't you know?
I don't speak in colours like you, did they teach you that in the racist Islamic Youth Movement?
Listen Lamo, you and bwian should just get a room and leave the rest of us in peace.
No matter how often you two lie about me or try to claim I'm racist, you will always fail.  Because its a lie. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Touch of the tarbrush in you is there, dear? A little black bastard in your family tree, its breeder raped and killed by your hardworking salf-of-the-earth ancestors?

Funnily enough I prefer a tan Lamo, now take your racist Islamic Youth self off to somewhere private and do what you obviously have to. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 12:00pm

Grendel wrote on Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:56am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:51am:

Better home to live in?

Chalk and cheese, innit.

Funnily enough I prefer a tan Lamo, now take your racist Islamic Youth self off to somewhere private and do what you obviously have to. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

But Grendel, why didn’t you just say you were a dirty Boong? It explains your aversion to Pauline’s ideas perfectly.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #134 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 12:00pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 24th, 2016 at 11:49am:

Better home to live in?

true

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print