Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Alan Jones Slaps Down ScoMo (Read 2014 times)
____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Alan Jones Slaps Down ScoMo
Sep 7th, 2016 at 4:21pm

A lot of people over the years have caught the ire of veteran broadcaster Alan Jones. This time, he has set his sights on the Turnbull Government and more importantly Treasurer Scott Morrison for the “utter betrayal of public trust” when it comes to the foreign land ownership register.

Alan has long supported the idea of Australian farms being kept with Australian owners and didn’t waste any time in attacking the Federal Government over the details of the long-awaited register as they are set to be released to the public.

The register shows that Britain, the US, and the Netherlands are the three biggest foreign investors in Australian farming land. China, who is the centre of the foreign investor claims, is fifth on the list with 1.46 million hectares of farming land.

While the government believes they are keeping up with their 2013 promise of “transparency in Australian agriculture” Jones believes it’s nothing more than another broken promise from the Coalition.

On his radio show, Alan stated “We were promised a national agricultural land register,” before adding “All we’ve got is a travesty.” Alan continued “…And we’re told that this will show we’ve got nothing to worry about because foreigners only own 13. 6 per cent of agricultural land and Chinese outfits own less than 1 per cent of farmland.

“Now if Scott Morrison and the government believe that this sort of bland whitewash will satisfy public concerns then they are kidding themselves.

“The register doesn’t even begin to deliver what was promised and what was promised was we would be able to identify who owns what – it only provides an overview and a data trend about overall levels of foreign ownership.”

While a spokesperson for the Treasure assured everyone that the government met its commitment and that the “Greens and the Labor Party supported the passage of this bill through the Parliament and the consultation paper recognised that there are privacy and commercial issues which limit the information that would be made public”. Alan believes otherwise.

“Agricultural Minister Barnaby Joyce assured Parliament in September last year the register would be like a map, quote ‘… to see who owns what’ – Barnaby Joyce’s words,” Jones said.

“What you are being told today is an utter betrayal of public trust. Scott Morrison, you are again on notice – what are you trying to hide?”

https://startsat60.com/stories/news/alan-jones-rips-into-scott-morrison-over-bet...

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Alan Jones Slaps Down ScoMo
Reply #1 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 6:47am

Alan is a highly intelligent man, a man with a direction in life, he is unapologetic and he is confident.

These are all attributes of the noble rightard.

However, because he has spent so much time "vibing" with people on his radio show, he has a tendency to descend into the lower consciousness of the "cry baby".

many of his callers are whingers and whiners and butt hurt cry babies with a lot of negative emotions.

And Alan (bless him) can be prone to being

negative
emotional
complaining.

He needs to see aquascoot for a tune up.

He needs to re engage with nature
meditate
have some quality time to vibe with quality people (he could perhaps spend a week camping with myself, peter costello, richard brandsen , Juliar and lord herbert).

This would help him rewire his brain a little and get out of this negativity.

he has some good core characteristics to work with.
I'm sure he is salvagable as a noble rightard

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 7:24am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 6:47am:
Alan is a highly intelligent man, a man with a direction in life, he is unapologetic and he is confident.

These are all attributes of the noble rightard.

However, because he has spent so much time "vibing" with people on his radio show, he has a tendency to descend into the lower consciousness of the "cry baby".

many of his callers are whingers and whiners and butt hurt cry babies with a lot of negative emotions.

And Alan (bless him) can be prone to being

negative
emotional
complaining.

He needs to see aquascoot for a tune up.

Grin Grin Grin

Your place or his?

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #3 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 7:35am

Aqua wants Alan compliant and non emotional ... just like he was in that London toilet block.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 7:43am

V ____ wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 7:35am:
Aqua wants Alan compliant and non emotional ... just like he was in that London toilet block.

Yes that was an unfortunate event and showed how easy it is to slip from the narrow road to success.

Seeking "stimulation" is very low consciousness and comes from a me me me , meet my needs and desires, frame of mind. This is the mindset of the welfare recipient, the drug addict, the alcoholic, the public servant...it has nothing to do with the noble rightards sacred duty to "contribute value".
as i say, a man who does not contribute value is virtually worthless to society (a beautiful woman can contribute value just by her looks but a man must CONTRIBUTE or he is just a piece of garbage).

contributing complaining, whining and being a cry baby is not a viable contribution for any man over the age of 3

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:04am

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 7:24am:
Your place toilet or his?

fixed it for you Herb

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #6 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:06am

Judgement calls all over the place Aqua.
How is this contributing value.
Your post is an attempt to stroke the egos of rightards.
A very low vibrational place to be.

Alan and Aqua have more in common than they are willing to admit.
Come on Aqua, we all expect more of you ... get off your knees.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:13am

Oh look... AJ is a loony shock jock until he goes after a Lib then the enemy of my enemy Smiley

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:31am

Gordon wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:13am:
AJ is a loony shock jock until he goes after a Lib

why? who said he wasn't even AFTER he went after a lib

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:50am

John Smith wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:04am:

fixed it for you Herb

Stick to the thread subject, Johnno. No diversions, please.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:58am

Oh look... AJ is a loony shock jock until he goes after a Lib then the enemy of my enemy Smiley

AJ is super intelligent.
He has to "dumb down" the message a bit for his audience, but i would still call on him to be more positive and dont be a whiner like the labor and green politicians.
He has the power to really motivate his audience.
Challenge them to break out of leftard social conditioning .

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #11 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 9:15am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:58am:

AJ is super intelligent.
He has to "dumb down" the message a bit for his audience, but i would still call on him to be more positive and dont be a whiner like the labor and green politicians.
He has the power to really motivate his audience.
Challenge them to break out of leftard social conditioning .

The only ones whining are the Libs , fancy blaming Labor because they left work early and were absolutely humiliated

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 9:18am

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:50am:
John Smith wrote on Sep 8th, 2016 at 8:04am:

fixed it for you Herb

Stick to the thread subject, Johnno. No diversions, please.

you chose the subject matter dopey ... I merely corrected your error

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 9:31am

Starts at 60 is a Lefty whingers site.

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 8th, 2016 at 10:18am

Alan Jones Slaps Down ScoMo

Shame on you GreenHornet listening to the Alan Jones radio show. I intend to report you to SHY, Bob Brown, Green H/Q, and other caring people and groups. You should be listening to the Pravda Educational Program.

Shame GreenHornet Shame

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print