Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Look, it's NOT the Muslims doing sexual assaulting (Read 9314 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Look, it's NOT the Muslims doing sexual assaulting
Reply #15 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 3:08pm

kemal wrote on Jan 11th, 2017 at 11:19am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 10th, 2017 at 5:10pm:
Do they?  Care to present some proof of that Belgarion?

Qur’an 33:50—O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war ...

Sounds a lot like Judges 21:10-24 or Numbers 31: 7-18 Kernal...   Perhaps Mohammed was copying the Jewish scriptures? 

Quote:
Remember, Muslims are exhorted in the Q'ran to obey the laws of the land in which they reside..

Do they Brian, do they really, any stats on that?

50% of British Muslims surveyed refuse to report terrorism, 44% want forced dress code for women.

Reuters report that ‘only’ 30% (2.3mil) of Muslims reject secular laws

England and Wales: Over 56% of Syrian refugees committed severe crimes in less than a year.

And your reference to those stats is, Kernal?   When was those opinions gathered?  Mmmm?

You are aware that public opinion polls only provide a snapshot of opinion, aren't you?  They do not, except in longitudinal studies able to tell us long term opinion.

Quote:
The overwhelming majority of Muslims in Australia do exactly that.

Please prove that statement in light of the above. Stats please Brian.

There are no statistics which prove a negative, Kernel.  Perhaps you'd care to show us the stats that prove a majority of Australians directly support the PHONies?    Roll Eyes

Quote:
I would suggest the Muslims that don't, aren't good Muslims at all. 

If 50% of muslims won't report terrorism activities, are they good or bad muslims?

If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know, Kernal.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
 It appears to be a cultural thing, rather than something they have learnt from their religion

How about having a violent belief system rammed down their throats from the day they can walk, being taught that muslims are the supreme beings and that everyone else is a second class citizen.

Doesn't appear to be working with the majority of Muslims that I know, Kernal.  How many Muslims do you personally know?  One?  Two?  None?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
That last statement of yours Brian is ripper, just confirms how naive you really are.

As against you, with your supposedly superior knowledge, Kernal?  Really?    Roll Eyes

Quote:

Funny, all the statistics are for overseas countries, Kernal.  Don't you have any for Australia?  Funny that, hey?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #16 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 3:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 31st, 2016 at 3:45pm:
Look, it's NOT the Muslims doing sexual assaulting!  Tsk, tsk, poor Herbie.  We won't see any complains from him and his coterie, now will we?   Roll Eyes

Where does it say they weren't muslims?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 3:24pm

... wrote on Jan 11th, 2017 at 3:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 31st, 2016 at 3:45pm:
Look, it's NOT the Muslims doing sexual assaulting!  Tsk, tsk, poor Herbie.  We won't see any complains from him and his coterie, now will we?   Roll Eyes

Where does it say they weren't muslims?

If you believe they were Muslims, the onus is on you to prove it.

Good luck.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #18 - Jan 11th, 2017 at 3:27pm

I couldn't say either way. 

I'm just wondering what Brian Ross knows that allowed him to speak with such certainty. 

As you say, the onus is on those who make the claim.

IP Logged

kemal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:53am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 11th, 2017 at 3:08pm:
kemal wrote on Jan 11th, 2017 at 11:19am:
Do they?  Care to present some proof of that Belgarion?

Qur’an 33:50—O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war ...

Sounds a lot like Judges 21:10-24 or Numbers 31: 7-18 Kernal...   Perhaps Mohammed was copying the Jewish scriptures? 

Quote:
Remember, Muslims are exhorted in the Q'ran to obey the laws of the land in which they reside..

Do they Brian, do they really, any stats on that?

50% of British Muslims surveyed refuse to report terrorism, 44% want forced dress code for women.

Reuters report that ‘only’ 30% (2.3mil) of Muslims reject secular laws

England and Wales: Over 56% of Syrian refugees committed severe crimes in less than a year.

And your reference to those stats is, Kernal?   When was those opinions gathered?  Mmmm?

You are aware that public opinion polls only provide a snapshot of opinion, aren't you?  They do not, except in longitudinal studies able to tell us long term opinion.

Quote:
The overwhelming majority of Muslims in Australia do exactly that.

Please prove that statement in light of the above. Stats please Brian.

There are no statistics which prove a negative, Kernel.  Perhaps you'd care to show us the stats that prove a majority of Australians directly support the PHONies?    Roll Eyes

Quote:
I would suggest the Muslims that don't, aren't good Muslims at all. 

If 50% of muslims won't report terrorism activities, are they good or bad muslims?

If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know, Kernal.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
 It appears to be a cultural thing, rather than something they have learnt from their religion

How about having a violent belief system rammed down their throats from the day they can walk, being taught that muslims are the supreme beings and that everyone else is a second class citizen.

Doesn't appear to be working with the majority of Muslims that I know, Kernal.  How many Muslims do you personally know?  One?  Two?  None?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
That last statement of yours Brian is ripper, just confirms how naive you really are.

As against you, with your supposedly superior knowledge, Kernal?  Really?    Roll Eyes

Quote:

Funny, all the statistics are for overseas countries, Kernal.  Don't you have any for Australia?  Funny that, hey?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So, no answers just more questions.

Thats your modus operandi on how to win an argument, it's worked in the past so it will work in the future.

Your a xenophobic bigoted muslim islamophbie Brian

Another epic fail Bian.

Brian Ross on why Muslims kill Quote:-" It appears to be a cultural thing, rather than something they have learnt from their religion, despite what you appear to believe."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 3:49pm

When you present an argument worth answering, Mistie, I'll answer it.  Until then, crawl back under your Islamophobic rock...

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #21 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 7:23pm

How do you know they weren't muslims?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:09pm

... wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 7:23pm:

How do you know they were?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #23 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 2:49am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:09pm:
... wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 7:23pm:

How do you know they were?   Roll Eyes

I dont.  I didnt claim either way - you did.

So once again - how do you know they werent?

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 10:39am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 3:49pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

When you present an argument worth answering, Mistie, I'll answer it.  Until then, crawl back under your Islamophobic rock...

I am not Kemal, buddy.

IP Logged

kemal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 1:50pm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Tut Tut ad hominem, is that all you are capable of?

No answer yet again other than the usual retort.

Another epic fail by muslim brian the islamophobie.

Brian Ross on why Muslims kill Quote:-" It appears to be a cultural thing, rather than something they have learnt from their religion, despite what you appear to believe."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 2:39pm

kemal wrote on Jan 13th, 2017 at 1:50pm:

I see no questions, Kernal.  All I see are statements from you.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

kemal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 13th, 2017 at 3:00pm

kemal wrote on Jan 13th, 2017 at 1:50pm:

BUMP

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 3:11pm

Lots of Muslims have been raping Australian non-Muslims females bwian...  little wonder when people like Hilali describe non-muslim women as uncovered meat....don't you read the news...  they are mostly in gaol now.  Pack rapes mostly, gang rapes...  where have you been?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Feb 15th, 2017 at 6:40pm

Grendel wrote on Feb 15th, 2017 at 3:11pm:
Lots of Muslims have been raping Australian non-Muslims females bwian...  little wonder when people like Hilali describe non-muslim women as uncovered meat....don't you read the news...  they are mostly in gaol now.  Pack rapes mostly, gang rapes...  where have you been?

"Lots". Geoff?  Please define what you mean by "lots" and how recently has this been occurring?

Some I would suggest have done that but as in any group, they are very much in the minority and until the become a majority, you really shouldn't try and define the group's MO by their actions.  Tsk, tsk, no, you're not an Islamophobe are you, Geoff?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print