Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print
Rogue car hits pedestrians in Melbourne CBD (Read 35689 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Rogue car hits pedestrians in Melbourne CBD
Reply #375 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:17am

.... re-hashing old news......... a rogue car driven by a motivated Islamist who apparently has a grudge against the country that gave him shelter, has driven into pedestrians in Melbourne's CBD ..... Politically Correct Police say there are no suspicious circumstances and there is no link to terrorist activity .......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #376 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:20am

Yadda wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 1:16pm:
minutes ago......

Rogue car hits pedestrians in Melbourne CBD

Pedestrians hit, gunshots heard in Melbourne CBD

'Number of people' injured after car hits pedestrians in Melbourne's CBD

It was a terrorist attack - he's a Muslim!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/bourke-street-accused-dimitrious-gar...

The Melbourne man who allegedly murdered six people in January’s Bourke Street massacre has delivered a bizarre rant in court, claiming to be “the saviour”.

Dimitrious “Jimmy” Gargasoulas, 27, appeared via video link in the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday on charges unrelated to the January 20 attack when he allegedly drove through the Melbourne CBD also injuring dozens of others.

Dressed in a black jumper, smiling, and seemingly in good spirits, Mr Gargasoulas attempted to interject throughout the proceedings.

Magistrate Kate Hawkins tried to stop him from speaking, suggesting he talk to his lawyer in private afterwards.

However, Mr Gargasoulas was adamant.

“Your honour, I wanted to tell you something,” he said.

“I just want to say that Aboriginal law is identical to Muslim law.” His lawyer asked him to stop.

“All law is illegal according to the Bible and the Koran,” he also said. “Your honour, did you know Muslim faith is the correct faith? “And that I’m not guilty? I am the saviour.” Ms Hawkins then cut the video link connection.

His matter was adjourned until May 26.

Mr Gargasoulas is facing six charges of homicide and 29 counts of attempted murder over the Bourke Street incident.

He is next due to appear before the court over that matter on August 1, when prosecutors are expected to give the court an update on their case.

AAP

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #377 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:20am

Pauline Hanson was attacked at the time for telling the truth:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142224/Pauline-Hanson-wrongly-links-Mel...

Updated: 13:54 +11:00, 22 January 2017

'All terrorist attacks in this country have been by Muslims': Pauline Hanson links Melbourne car rampage that killed four people to Islamic extremists

Pauline Hanson prematurely declared Friday's Melbourne carnage a terrorist act
    She went on to wrongly link deadly incident to migrants, refugees and Muslims

Victoria police have said the 'incident is not related to terror-related activity'

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #378 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:21am

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #379 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:23am

Oh bulldust, Sir Booby de Louse!

There have been terrorist attacks—the bombing of the Hilton for example—throughout our history that have had nothing to do with Muslims or Islam.

You really need to stop letting other people do your thinking for you.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #380 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:25am

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #381 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:10pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:23am:
Oh bulldust, Sir Booby de Louse!

There have been terrorist attacks—the bombing of the Hilton for example—throughout our history that have had nothing to do with Muslims or Islam.

You really need to stop letting other people do your thinking for you.

Wow - that brings back memories... I was there that Sunday night...
(now wait for the nay-sayers to come in - another outrageous claim, they say - piffle)..

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #382 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:48pm

Ozpolitic is a nest of traitors and spies like Greggy.

Greggy needs to be on our side - to be with us.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #383 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:50pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 7:20am:
minutes ago......

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/bourke-street-accused-dimitrious-gar...

The Melbourne man who allegedly murdered six people in January’s Bourke Street massacre has delivered a bizarre rant in court, claiming to be “the saviour”.

Dimitrious “Jimmy” Gargasoulas, 27, appeared via video link in the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday on charges unrelated to the January 20 attack when he allegedly drove through the Melbourne CBD also injuring dozens of others.

Dressed in a black jumper, smiling, and seemingly in good spirits, Mr Gargasoulas attempted to interject throughout the proceedings.

Magistrate Kate Hawkins tried to stop him from speaking, suggesting he talk to his lawyer in private afterwards.

“I just want to say that Aboriginal law is identical to Muslim law.” His lawyer asked him to stop.

“All law is illegal according to the Bible and the Koran,” he also said. “Your honour, did you know Muslim faith is the correct faith? “And that I’m not guilty? I am the saviour.” Ms Hawkins then cut the video link connection.

Mr Gargasoulas is facing six charges of homicide and 29 counts of attempted murder over the Bourke Street incident.

He is next due to appear before the court over that matter on August 1, when prosecutors are expected to give the court an update on their case.

AAP

Thats not confirmation he's a Muslim, its confirmation of mental illness.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #384 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:52pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:50pm:
minutes ago......

AAP

No it's not!!!!!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #385 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:15pm

Thanks Lisa,
being a muslim is a mental illness.
It was a terrorist attack covered up by the media
to apease the politically correct left wingers like Greggy.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #386 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:19pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:15pm:
Thanks Lisa,
being a muslim is a mental illness.
It was a terrorist attack covered up by the media
to apease the politically correct left wingers like Greggy.

The guy in question is a Greek dhead with no life and no job and is a confused and angry mess.

He has links to Islam through friends.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #387 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:22pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 12:52pm:
minutes ago......

AAP

No it's not!!!!!

Lol saying Aboriginal law is like muslim law, seems mentally together?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #388 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:30pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:22pm:
minutes ago......

AAP

No it's not!!!!!

1. Are YOU a court appointed medical expert in this matter?

2. Do you think this loser's Legal Aid appointed lawyer (ie paid for by the tax payer) will push for mental incapacity? And try and get away with it?

3. Do you actually know this fool's poor family?

IMO, the guy needs to stop the ACT of pretending to be mentally unstable and face the full force of the law.

And he needs life long anger management therapy. In jail!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #389 - Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:32pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:30pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Apr 20th, 2017 at 2:22pm:
minutes ago......

AAP

No it's not!!!!!

1. Are YOU a court appointed medical expert in this matter?

2. Do you think this loser's Legal Aid appointed lawyer (ie paid for by the tax payer) will push for mental incapacity? And try and get away with it?

3. Do you actually know this fool's poor family?

Who knows, it doesnt seem normal./

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print