Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I wish I was one of Trump's advisors. (Read 1522 times)
Black Orchid
Gold Member

Re: I wish I was one of Trump's advisors.
Reply #15 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:14pm

cods wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:12pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 5:38pm:
Sure.  Just click on Relationships   Cheesy

B.O. dont tell me you sneak down there for a quick perv..

cheap trite hackneyed .. you seemed to know where they fit.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

come on fez up.....

I know how much Unforgiven is obsessed with genitalia and filth and he is their number 1 thread maker.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:32pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:14pm:

cheap trite hackneyed .. you seemed to know where they fit.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

come on fez up.....

I know how much Unforgiven is obsessed with genitalia and filth and he is their number 1 thread maker.

I guess you dont read sparta BO... its a contest who can write the most one liners...him and IQ...it looks as if the place is sinking rather faster than it once was....

between them they must have read every filthy book on the planet or are they just rehashing old PA chat from years ago??...I believe it was a lot worse then...

unforgiven is IQ.. its so hard to tell them apart....
at least its only to each other.. for the most part...

you did see what was aimed at me.....and what was said to mantra...all as far as I am concerned uncalled for... maybe you dont think so....which is fine...sometimes we need another opinion to point us in the right direction....I didnt fit in at PA thats for sure.....

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:35pm

cods wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:32pm:

come on fez up.....

I guess you dont read sparta BO... its a contest who can write the most one liners...him and IQ...it looks as if the place is sinking rather faster than it once was....

between them they must have read every filthy book on the planet or are they just rehashing old PA chat from years ago??...I believe it was a lot worse then...

you did see what was aimed at me.....and what was said to mantra...all as far as I am concerned uncalled for... maybe you dont think so....which is fine...sometimes we need another opinion to point us in the right direction....I didnt fit in at PA thats for sure.....

No it's not fine and I have had plenty aimed at me too but I was talking about Relationships and IQ does not post there let alone make dozens of filthy threads.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:39pm

Quote:
I was talking about Relationships.

Rubbish....you were not 'talking' at all.  Deflecting.....yeas.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:40pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:35pm:

come on fez up.....

No it's not fine and I have had plenty aimed at me too but I was talking about Relationships and IQ does not post there let alone make dozens of filthy threads.

well its hard to tell we do understand he is on ozpol.. and he doesnt deny it..

aussie is usually pretty good at keeping unforgiven under control.....I usually steer well clear.. he makes things up and I dont like that..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #20 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 7:07pm

come on fez up.....

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Funny cods, but pretty spot on.. Wink

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 7:23pm

cods wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:40pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 6:35pm:

come on fez up.....

well its hard to tell we do understand he is on ozpol.. and he doesnt deny it..

aussie is usually pretty good at keeping unforgiven under control.....I usually steer well clear.. he makes things up and I dont like that..

I don't think he is and he pretty much never denies anything, he prefers to let people simmer in their false notions and work themselves up.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jan 28th, 2017 at 7:28pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 5:31pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 5:29pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Jan 28th, 2017 at 5:21pm:
Oh boy!!!    Grin

Man bulge = wallet?

Grin Grin Grin

What are YOU doing here, lurking in the shadows?!

But I think you've just 'owned' me! Wallet! Yes! I was thinking along the lines of "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"

Do you fill it with newspaper?    Grin

My wallet? - Yes! ... when I'm trying to impress the girl the bulge in my back pocket is even more awesome than what she can feel while we're Dirty Dancing at the Saturday Night Fever disco hall ....  Tongue

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print