Send Topic Print
Remember Pizzagate? (Read 105496 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Remember Pizzagate?
Reply #1065 - May 31st, 2018 at 5:34am

Qanon - Ruth Bader Ginsburg Trying to DESTROY YOU and Lower Age of Consent to 12 !!!

Qanon Update:  RBG wants legalized prostitution and pedophilia!!  She wanted this back in 1977.  And she almost got her way.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #1066 - May 31st, 2018 at 6:41am

it_is_the_light wrote on May 31st, 2018 at 5:34am:

Qanon - Ruth Bader Ginsburg Trying to DESTROY YOU and Lower Age of Consent to 12 !!!

Qanon Update:  RBG wants legalized prostitution and pedophilia!!  She wanted this back in 1977.  And she almost got her way.

https://i.imgflip.com/2batbg.jpg

FACT CHECK!

She NEVER wanted to legalise pedophilia.  It is admirable that, when it suits you, you're interested in defending the safety of children, but this is as usual a flat out lie.

QAnan have got it wildly wrong. 

FACT CHECK!!!

bugger I'll do it for you.  I wish there was someone I could make a bet with that you'll ignore this or spin some sort of conspiracy to explain it away like you always do when proven wrong... I could do with some easy money...

Your bizarre claim that Ginsburg wants the age of consent to be 12 comes from a book published in 1977 called Sex Bias in the U.S. Code.

It was a book about how laws in the US in the 70s made rape illegal if a man was the rapist, but were written in such a way that a woman rapist could not be charged or punished.

This is something that men’s rights activists complain about all the time.  An instance where I don't think they're a bunch of loser crybaby blowhards.  But laws that say something is a crime if a man does it but is totally okay if a woman does it are a problem, and vice versa.

And believe it or not, it's one of the few places men’s rights activists and feminists are in complete agreement. The law should treat men and women the same.

In Sex Bias in the U.S. Code, Ginsburg uses an example of a bill that was in front of Congress. Ginsburg did not write the bill, she did not support the bill, she was not in Congress, and she had nothing to do with it. The bill said:

Quote:
A person is guilty of an offense if he engages in a sexual act with another person, not his spouse, and: (1) compels the other person to participate: (A) by force; or (B) by threatening or placing the other person in fear that any person will imminently be subjected to death, serious bodily injury, or kidnapping; (2) has substantially impaired the other person's power to appraise or control the conduct by administering or employing a drug or intoxicant without the knowledge or against the will of such other person, or by other means; or (3) the other person is, in fact, less than twelve years old."

So the Congressman author of the bill, not Ginsburg, was suggesting lowering the age of consent to 12.

Ginsburg said this was an example of how the law has sexist biases, specifically because it assumes all rapists are men, with this law as it is written, a woman can never be a rapist. She said that if the law were to be made so that it was not sexist, references to “he” would need to be taken out, and the bill would need to be rewritten to apply equally to men and women.

You have to be pretty desperate (or pretty gullible!) to think that means Ginsburg wants the age of consent lowered to 12.

But it suits your narrative doesn't it Light?  A Clinton (Bill) appointed U.S. Supreme Court justice. 

Well, she must therefore be a peadophile... /sarc

Where is your evidence!?  You demand (and then dismiss) evidence for every claim you don't like, but you never offer any, nor answer requests for, when it's claims you make.

Bravo champ, bravo...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1067 - May 31st, 2018 at 1:25pm

Underground chamber discovered

This chamber was discovered in Tucson, AZ. Thanks to members of AZBR & VOP. Please support V4CR as we expose & combat Child Trafficking in the USA: https://vets4childrescue.org/

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1068 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 4:17pm

it_is_the_light wrote on May 31st, 2018 at 5:34am:

https://i.imgflip.com/2batbg.jpg

you dont even bother with truth anymore. You simply make up crap.

why are you so stupid?

why are you so fat?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1069 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 9:22pm

Q AN0N: Latest News - "CL0WN C0NTRIBUTI0NS?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1070 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 9:32pm

I just donated a considerable amount of money to Vets 4 Child Rescue

please consider helping these champions ! these true hero's ! help our beloved innocent children and you will be blessed !

https://vets4childrescue.org/donate/thank-you/

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACIOUS DONATION TO V4CR!
Your gift today will go towards our docuseries to shine the light on the darkness and corruption of those who do the unthinkable to our children.  We appreciate your support tremendously!

Our 501(c)(3) status has been finalized! As of October 2017, Vets 4 Child Rescue was approved as a federally recognized non-profit organization, eligible for federal tax exemptions. Donations are now tax deductible.

« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2018 at 11:43pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #1071 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 11:41pm

As You Wish BBS Talk Radio - Saturday 5/26/2018 (LIVE VIDEO)

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #1072 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 12:40am

So you don't want to correctly your lies about RBG Light?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1073 - Jun 2nd, 2018 at 12:00pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 2nd, 2018 at 12:40am:

he doesnt even remember them anymore. After all, this boofhead still thinks Pizzagate is real. He things there are organised child sex orgies in the non-existent basement of the pizza shop.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #1074 - Jun 3rd, 2018 at 3:06am

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2018 at 12:00pm:

he doesnt even remember them anymore. After all, this boofhead still thinks Pizzagate is real. He things there are organised child sex orgies in the non-existent basement of the pizza shop.

Do you deny that child sex trafficking and pedophilia is real?

You don't think that senior members in the judiciary, Vatican and pollis have been involved?
The think it's all a fabrication? That Mr Light is spending his own hard earned on a fairy tale?

If Mr Light is stupid as you say - why is it that he beats you in every encounter you have with him? What does that make you?  Hmm..........

No! Pedophilia and child sex trafficking is one of the most horrific crimes happening on earth.
Pretending it isn't real is purely irresponsible.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1075 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:02am

Richdude wrote on Jun 3rd, 2018 at 3:06am:

You don't think that senior members in the judiciary, Vatican and pollis have been involved?
The think it's all a fabrication? That Mr Light is spending his own hard earned on a fairy tale?

If Mr Light is stupid as you say - why is it that he beats you in every encounter you have with him? What does that make you?  Hmm..........

No! Pedophilia and child sex trafficking is one of the most horrific crimes happening on earth.

Look at the thread title, moron. It refers to Pizzagate - a ridiculous absurdity that morons like you think is real. if you want a thread on child sex abuse, how about restricting it to actual facts and not conspiracies and idiocy.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1076 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:58am

longweekend58 wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:02am:

Look at the thread title, moron. It refers to Pizzagate - a ridiculous absurdity that morons like you think is real. if you want a thread on child sex abuse, how about restricting it to actual facts and not conspiracies and idiocy.

Who are you to say it is not real? You watch and preach NBC yet they have been proven time and time again to be false media.
I think you have a hard time accepting that your pals in high positions are neck deep in child pedo rings.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1077 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 4:10pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:58am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:02am:

Who are you to say it is not real? You watch and preach NBC yet they have been proven time and time again to be false media.
I think you have a hard time accepting that your pals in high positions are neck deep in child pedo rings.

Pizzagate has been PROVEN to not be true. Not to mention the alleged basement sex orgies i n a building that has no basement.

BTW NBC has a proven record of accuracy unlike InforWars and the crap you watch.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #1078 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 4:59pm

That's the thing, it's not some lefty commentator that has said pizzagate was a lie, but multiple sources, even the  Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia have said it was nothing but a hoax to slander the Democrats during the campaign.

Even your beloved Alex Jones has come out and apologised for pushing this fake news,

“To my knowledge today, neither Mr. Alefantis, nor his restaurant Comet Ping Pong, were involved in any human trafficking, as was part of the theories about Pizzagate that were being written about in many media outlets and which we commented upon.  We apologize to the extent our commentaries could be construed as negative statements about Mr. Alefantis or Comet Ping Pong, and we hope that anyone else involved in commenting on Pizzagate will do the same thing.”

There is no evidence what so ever to support the claims, but because it was shared and shared and shared on Facebook, and those who supported Trump wanted it to be true, that's all it took.

It's a lie. 

If you still want to cling onto this conspiracy as if it is some sort of truth then please provide some evidence.

But this seems to be the latest trend with the Trump camp.

The moment anyone no matter how supportive of the cause they were, are deemed either no longer helpful to Trump or even someone speaking out about him, they become either a Deep State Operative, or a Peadophile.  Sometimes both.

For all those Trump supporters who claim to care so deeply about the safety of children but push these lies and fact, you're only hurting the fight for child safety and insulting all the victims, past and present, by trying to politicise the issue by crying wolf so much.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but as we've learned in past instances of the pretend caring for the safety of children by Trump supporters on here, there is no line you won't cross without any remorse so long as you're attacking your enemies.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1079 - Jun 4th, 2018 at 5:19pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 4:59pm:

That's the thing, it's not some lefty commentator that has said pizzagate was a lie, but multiple sources, even the  Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia have said it was nothing but a hoax to slander the Democrats during the campaign.

Even your beloved Alex Jones has come out and apologised for pushing this fake news,

“To my knowledge today, neither Mr. Alefantis, nor his restaurant Comet Ping Pong, were involved in any human trafficking, as was part of the theories about Pizzagate that were being written about in many media outlets and which we commented upon.  We apologize to the extent our commentaries could be construed as negative statements about Mr. Alefantis or Comet Ping Pong, and we hope that anyone else involved in commenting on Pizzagate will do the same thing.”

There is no evidence what so ever to support the claims, but because it was shared and shared and shared on Facebook, and those who supported Trump wanted it to be true, that's all it took.

It's a lie. 

If you still want to cling onto this conspiracy as if it is some sort of truth then please provide some evidence.

But this seems to be the latest trend with the Trump camp.

The moment anyone no matter how supportive of the cause they were, are deemed either no longer helpful to Trump or even someone speaking out about him, they become either a Deep State Operative, or a Peadophile.  Sometimes both.

For all those Trump supporters who claim to care so deeply about the safety of children but push these lies and fact, you're only hurting the fight for child safety and insulting all the victims, past and present, by trying to politicise the issue by crying wolf so much.

You should be ashamed of yourself, but as we've learned in past instances of the pretend caring for the safety of children by Trump supporters on here, there is no line you won't cross without any remorse so long as you're attacking your enemies.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93
Send Topic Print