Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
got to admit this is funny (Read 1170 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: got to admit this is funny
Reply #15 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 10:10am

cods wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 7:52am:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/winter-olympics/pervy-team-usa-winter-ol...

TEAM USA’S speed skating uniform sparked a fierce social media reaction — after viewers described its “pervy” appearance.

The strange light-coloured patch on the insides of the tops of the competitors’ thighs appeared to draw attention to the crotch area.

Not all that noticeable when the athletes are racing, the peculiar design catches the eye when they stand upright.

And it looked like on the women’s outfits there appeared a smaller black patch within the light area.

One website said the design — which was on the men’s and women’s outfits — resembled an “alien’s vagina”.

Another said the pattern must have been approved by the fictional “Pervy Tom the crotch ogler”.

Another said: “So who designed the US speed skating uniforms? That crotch-highlighting look is a little tone-deaf.”

Uniform designer 1: Our new uniforms need to reflect the elegant and strong aesthetic of speed skating.

Uniform designer 2: And highlight the crotch.

Uniform designer 1: duh of course. Gotta pull the eye right there!

One more posted: “WTF is with the women’s speed skating outfits? Crotch bullseye with black gash in the centre. Wildly inappropriate? Who approved these?”

Under Armour, the sports manufacturing giant behind the design, explained why it had settled on the interesting look.

“The contrasting material in the inner thigh has been commonplace for all country skins for decades, to reduce friction,” the company said in a statement.

“The 2014 UA skin had one panel instead of two but in testing the new skin, the addition of a second panel reduced friction even more — by 60 per cent.

“The athletes love the look of the skins and how they perform and are getting compliments from other countries.”

Perhaps the uniform was designed by the same person who made headlines with the gobsmacking uniform sported by a Colombian women’s cycling team at a race in Italy.

The otherwise standard strip features a flesh-coloured section across the lower torso and upper legs, leaving the women to appear naked.

But there is one positive — it’s left the designer of Australia’s uniforms for this the 2014 Commonwealth Games looking like the next Giorgio Armani.

if someone can put up a pic for me   I still havent mastered doing it..  thank you..

I never noticed that.

The vagina is the centre of the universe.

One short and curly can tow a whole ship...... Cheesy

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #16 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 10:14am

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 10:19am

Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 10:14am:

I think she looks gorgeous    what is has to do with this I dont understand.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

freediver wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 8:28pm:
I like how each one is slightly different.

as for fd..

trust you! Sad

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #18 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 10:26am

freediver wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 8:28pm:
I like how each one is slightly different.

you must have been studying this very hard FD?

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #19 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 4:54pm

cods wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 10:19am:

I think she looks gorgeous    what is has to do with this I dont understand.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

To me it is pretty obvious the relationship to these suits, some religious nutjobs don't even need the different coloured anti-friction material to home in on someones crotch and get all offended.

Nothing fishy going on but I do smell aurat.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #20 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:23pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 4:54pm:

To me it is pretty obvious the relationship to these suits, some religious nutjobs don't even need the different coloured anti-friction material to home in on someones crotch and get all offended.

This song will never be the same  Smiley

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #21 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 1:05am

Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:23pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 4:54pm:

This song will never be the same  Smiley

I have some fish sauce here called Poonsin, make of that what you will.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print