Send Topic Print
Offence by proxy (Read 233 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Offence by proxy
Feb 22nd, 2018 at 8:54am

All the ugly fat dykes got angry about Jennifer wearing this dress in the cold.

She told them to join the far queue Smiley

"That Versace dress was fabulous, you think I'm going to cover that gorgeous dress up with a coat and a scarf? I was outside for 5 minutes. I would have stood in the snow for that dress because I love fashion and that was my choice. This is sexist, this is ridiculous, this is not feminism. Overreacting about everything someone says or does, creating controversy over silly innocuous things such as what I choose to wear or not wear, is not moving us forward."

Instead, she said it was "creating silly distractions from real issues."

"Get a grip people. Everything you see me wear is my choice. And if I want to be cold, THAT'S MY CHOICE, TOO!"

Welp, there you have it, folks.

https://thefix.nine.com.au/2018/02/22/06/14/jennifer-lawrence-slams-sexist-contr...

IBI

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Offence by proxy
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 9:06am

Gordon

Women are harder on each other, males are very tolerant of female behaviour especially the better looking ones.

She is not your typical model body type with a body shape less then 1 % of the population has, she is quite shapely and natural she presents a great image and confidence ...... and pride in fashion ...... something I don't have but each to their own.

Its all PR good on her !

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print