Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
Quran demands violence to impose Islam (Read 8908 times)
issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Re: Quran demands violence to impose Islam
Reply #45 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:24am

How many times do the faithful have to read those nasty bits of the Koran before suicide zombification?

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:59pm

Until they become RADICALIZED

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #47 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 2:10pm

freediver wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 9:53pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah

Would you like to offer your interpretation of this Gandalf?

err 'religion, all of it' = entire world? Is that your answer FD?

Maybe it means the religion of Islam - all of it - is dedicated to Allah alone (ie not for idols etc)??

I'm confused FD, can you explain to me where the connection to physical land/territory is here?

I agree.

So the Quran says to fight the disbelievers until Islam is for Allah?

It says fight until muslims are able to worship freely.

Fight for your rights innit. Unconscionable sentiment I know.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:18pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 2:10pm:

Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

Your rights????   Wha' 'appened to Submission, bozo?? Eternal will of Alan and Boy Mo and all that crap? 
Rights?  Sentiments??? Where does the Koran or Mo say ANYTHING about rights and sentiment, our forked-tongued (beginner), deceptive (laughable) little Muslim convert?

You are applying kuffar notions to advance your destructive and oppresive Islamic doctrines which will immediately destroy the kuffar notions of rights and sentiments the moment it gains power.

No wonder you cannot be trusted in any shape or form. Lying and distortion and misrepresentation are everywhere in all Muslims apologies for Islam and you are no exception. Bwian has the same disease - cannot be honest and candid. You guys just cannot be honest and consistent and principled. It;s all about Submission, any which way. 
Were you to try to be honest and consistent and truthful, the entire Islamic edifice would fall down in a heap. It's all a lie. And you can see just the type of people who fall for such a lie.

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:25pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:23pm

Frank wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:18pm:

Your rights????   Wha' 'appened to Submission, bozo??

Eternal will of Alan and Boy Mo and all that crap?  Rights?  Where does the Koran or Mo say ANYTHING about rights, our forked-tongued (beginner), deceptive (laughable) little Muslim convert?

Exactly. Where does the Quran say anything about the rights of Lutherans?

G, you tell the old boy that.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #50 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:32pm

Your rights????   Wha' 'appened to Submission, bozo?? Eternal will of Alan and Boy Mo and all that crap? 
Rights?  Sentiments??? Where does the Koran or Mo say ANYTHING about rights and sentiment, our forked-tongued (beginner), deceptive (laughable) little Muslim convert?

You are applying kuffar notions to advance your destructive and oppresive Islamic doctrines which will immediately destroy the kuffar notions of rights and sentiments the moment it gains power.

No wonder you cannot be trusted in any shape or form. Lying and distortion and misrepresentation are everywhere in all Muslims apologies for Islam and you are no exception. Bwian has the same disease - cannot be honest and candid. You guys just cannot be honest and consistent and principled. It;s all about Submission, any which way. 
Were you to try to be honest and consistent and truthful, the entire Islamic edifice would fall down in a heap. It's all a lie. And you can see just the type of people who fall for such a lie.

Some translators say oppression instead of fighting the infidel until there is nor more paganism. This allows Muslims to insert any concept of oppression and rights they wish into the Quran. It does not have to make sense.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:40pm

That's right, FD.

G, where does the Quran say anything about the right to criticise Islam?

FD wants to know.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:54pm

It says fight until muslims are able to worship freely.

Muslims are able to worsship freely in Western countries - not something you can say about a lot of Muslim countries if you are the 'wrong' ' Muslim.

So what ELSE are all those Western jihadis and Muslim terrorist - blowing up teenage girls, shooting up newspapers, theatres, restaurants, murdering Bastille Day and Chrismas and other market crowds in Berlin and London, police accountants, English army drummers in London - are  fighting for exactly??

Do explain, shifty Abdul.  There is no excuse for the way you Muslims behave in the world today. There is no excuse for the endless acts of mad dogs.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:25pm:

Totally irrelevant, Soren.  Wasting our time now?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You mean you are caught out again and have zero ability to address any of the well-documented points made.

You are a stupid nobody with zero arguments, zero credibility.  You are an object of contempt and ridicule, very extensively articulated and documented.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:38pm

Frank wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:58pm:

Totally irrelevant, Soren.  Wasting our time now?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You mean you are caught out again and have zero ability to address any of the well-documented points made.

You are a stupid nobody with zero arguments, zero credibility.  You are an object of contempt and ridicule, very extensively articulated and documented.

A video from an ex-performance poet isn't worth reply to.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Performative, innit.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #56 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:36pm

Hmmm any hypocricy here? haughtily lecturing a muslim for being two-faced and cynically using "kuffar notions" to advance a sinister agenda.... from someone who said the quote in my sig? No way, no hypocricy at all. No words, really. Or perhaps just: oh dear, tsk tsk, yawn

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 7:44pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:57pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:38pm:

Performative, innit.

Thank you girls, it's your idiotic way of admitting that you cannot possible counter any of his arguments. If you were REALLY that superior to Pat you would elegantly and swiftly destroy his arguments. You can't and you won't.

Because you are complete idiots with zero argument, other than pretence miffiness. Alas, being queenie is no counter argument, no matter how often you deploy it.   An ex-performance poet is a far greater achievement, by the way, than being an arse-sniffing Paki social worker ministering to other Paki arse sniffers in Bankstown or a clapped out mail-order doktor with no friends and a massive brain tumor of stupidity.

In any case, he is infinitely more articulate and factual than you queenies. 

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 7:51pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:36pm:

Hmmm any hypocricy here? haughtily lecturing a muslim for being two-faced and cynically using "kuffar notions" to advance a sinister agenda.... from someone who said the quote in my sig? No way, no hypocricy at all. No words, really. Or perhaps just: oh dear, tsk tsk, yawn

The quote in your sig is absolutely correct and stand unrefuted.  Eye-rolling and miff are not arguments, not even from minorities.

Your inability to counter any criticism is also obvious. Getting all Emotionally Correct just shows how shifty you Muslims are. See also post on Muslim deception and lying.

You have been playing this silly game for more than a decade and the evidence for Muslim bad faith and deception is only increasing.

Have a look - Muslim credibility is going down every year. It's because you say one thing and do another. You Muslims are way past salvaging by PR spin. yet you are still trying.

Sad. Stupid. Unbelievable.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:30pm

Frank wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 7:51pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:36pm:

The quote in your sig is absolutely correct and stand unrefuted.  Eye-rolling and miff are not arguments, not even from minorities.

Your inability to counter any criticism is also obvious. Getting all Emotionally Correct just shows how shifty you Muslims are. See also post on Muslim deception and lying.

You have been playing this silly game for more than a decade and the evidence for Muslim bad faith and deception is only increasing.

Have a look - Muslim credibility is going down every year. It's because you say one thing and do another. You Muslims are way past salvaging by PR spin. yet you are still trying.

Sad. Stupid. Unbelievable.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes, innit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print