Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Quran demands violence to impose Islam (Read 8905 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Quran demands violence to impose Islam
Reply #75 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 3:20pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 2:40pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 2:36pm:
I'll ask you again Gandalf. Do you agree that Islamic morals are incompatible with Western liberal morals?

Would you like to try a straight answer?

Apologies K. Gays should be beheaded for doing it mardi gras style.

There you go, FD. That's how you do it.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #76 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 3:39pm

freediver wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
Quote:

So in future, are you going to desist from cynically using "superior" western values such as our freedoms to wank off about the moral superiority 'we' have over the muslims?

Do you think they are superior Gandalf? Or do you still think they are just wishy washy western liberal morals that we cynically use to smear Islam?

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 11:16am:

superior to what?

You really do need to think more carefully before you blurt out such idiotic questions FD. Also, try to comprehend what I mean by "wishy washy western liberal morals" - I explained it again only just the other day (hint - its not actual western liberal morals).

Superior to ISLAMIC culture, silly.

Matthew 7:16
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Yes, Western culture is far from faultless.

And yet....

Western culture, uplifting....

Twin Towers - Before One World Trade Center

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPLvdKuea5M

Western culture, meditative.....

Chopin - Complete Nocturnes (Brigitte Engerer)

https://youtu.be/liTSRH4fix4

But ISLAMIC culture ?

What does ISLAMIC culture produce, except
human poverty,
conflict,
oppression,
and dead bodies ?

Listen to the words, coming out of the lips of moslems, who are living among us.

The lips of moslems who        supposedly       came to nations in the West, seeking peace, and sanctuary from conflict...

Quote:

"Our dawa should be the dawa that attacks their [kufur] system, and we replace it with ISLAM."

"We want the whole of [kufur] society to bow down to Allah."

"This is our dawa my dear brothers and sisters."

"[do you think that our dawa will change their [kufur] society] Without attacking the law and order ?"

"...we need to behead democracy from its roots....take it, kill it, from its roots. That's what we need to do."

"We should hate it so much, my dear brothers. That every day, we should attack their [kufur] system."

"....We need to attack the law and order."

"....We need to turn around, and to attack the [kufur] society."

Islam - Religion of peace (see!!)
  6 min
https://youtu.be/i96nYYcEKNw

Listen to how [self-described] normal moslems [in Norway] speak,

while they talk about      practicing their religion,     in Europe.

They are reinforcing, within themselves, what their faith,     mainstream ISLAM,     allows and requires of them.

OPPOSITION AND CONFLICT, WITH THOSE WHO ARE 'NOT ISLAM'.

-------- >

What Normal Muslims Think - And Europe Fails to Understand
           3 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD7SfPvI_xw

QUESTION;
And what is the PRIMARY source of inspiration, for all those who identify with ISLAM, who are THE FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM ???

look for yourself.....
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

SOURCE....
THE RELIGION OF PEACE

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1293669294/0#0
Quote:

A simple definition of SANITY/INSANITY.

Typically, an unrestrained sane person will act in ways which are harmless to others, and in ways which are creative, and productive [for himself, others, and society].

And typically, and conversely, an unrestrained INSANE person will act in ways which are harmful and destructive to himself, and, or, others around him.

« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2018 at 3:49pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #77 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:15pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 2:39pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 2:10pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 1:48pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 11:33am:
Quote:
So in future, are you going to desist from cynically using "superior" western values such as our freedoms to wank off about the moral superiority 'we' have over the muslims?

Do you think they are superior Gandalf? Or do you still think they are just wishy washy western liberal morals that we cynically use to smear Islam?

superior to what?

You really do need to think more carefully before you blurt out such idiotic questions FD. Also, try to comprehend what I mean by "wishy washy western liberal morals" - I explained it again only just the other day (hint - its not actual western liberal morals).

To every alternative.

Are they actually Muslim morals that the Muslims forget about while the west sneakily adopted to discredit Islam?

I would argue that Islamic morals are not contradictory nor incompatible with western morals. Yikes!  Shocked

Yes, you would say that. Can you elaborate? How does your mindless collective of treacherous Jews meme for example fit in with western liberal morals?

because its not part of Islamic morals.

Can you elaborate Gandalf? You are not making any sense yet.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 12:17am:
Frank wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:33am:
Frank wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 7:51pm:
The quote in your sig is absolutely correct and stand unrefuted.

Good to know.

No? Never mind, I didn't really think so either.

another round of yawn, tsk tsk rolls eyes.

Evidence is not a 'wank', Abdul.  Western civilisation is superior to Islam in every way, no exception.

Islam is just bad news, for Muslims and everyone else. That's why Muslims are flooding to the West and nobody is trying to get into Muslim countries, except as a wage slave.

The evidence is everywhere and it's overwhelming. Islam is bad for the human soul, for social, economic, cultural development. It is a seething resentment-creed.

You signed up to it because you were filled with seething resentment and rancour and you found a vessel to pour all that discontentment into.  And now you are brewing it like the billion other Mohammedans.  No-one goes to Islam for any other reason because it offers nothing else.

That was Mohammed's rallying call and that's all there is to Islam today - resentment.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  I was wondering why you came to Australia all those years ago.   Was it because collaborators with the Nazis weren't popular in Denmark after the war?    Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You silly old cow.  I would have to be 93 to be an under-20 collaborator in 1945.
And there was no 'collaboration'.  On 9 April 1940, Germany invaded Denmark in Operation Weserübung and established a de facto protectorate over the country. On 29 August 1943 Germany placed Denmark under direct military occupation, which lasted until the Allied victory on 5 May 1945. Contrary to the situation in other countries under German occupation, most Danish institutions continued to function relatively normally until 1945. Both the Danish government and king remained in the country in an uneasy relationship between a democratic and a totalitarian system until the Danish government stepped down in a protest against the German demands to institute the death penalty for sabotage.

You stupid, sad, idiotic old cow.

« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:51pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #79 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:51pm

Frank wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:40pm:

Good to know.

Evidence is not a 'wank', Abdul.  Western civilisation is superior to Islam in every way, no exception.

Islam is just bad news, for Muslims and everyone else. That's why Muslims are flooding to the West and nobody is trying to get into Muslim countries, except as a wage slave.

The evidence is everywhere and it's overwhelming. Islam is bad for the human soul, for social, economic, cultural development. It is a seething resentment-creed.

You signed up to it because you were filled with seething resentment and rancour and you found a vessel to pour all that discontentment into.  And now you are brewing it like the billion other Mohammedans.  No-one goes to Islam for any other reason because it offers nothing else.

That was Mohammed's rallying call and that's all there is to Islam today - resentment.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  I was wondering why you came to Australia all those years ago.   Was it because collaborators with the Nazis weren't popular in Denmark after the war?    Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You silly old cow.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  Obviously I hit a nerve.  I'm sorry about your family's past, Soren.  I mean, sending all those Jews off to Auschwitz must have been hard...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #80 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:09pm

freediver wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:15pm:
Quote:

superior to what?

To every alternative.

Are they actually Muslim morals that the Muslims forget about while the west sneakily adopted to discredit Islam?

I would argue that Islamic morals are not contradictory nor incompatible with western morals. Yikes!  Shocked

Yes, you would say that. Can you elaborate? How does your mindless collective of treacherous Jews meme for example fit in with western liberal morals?

Sure. The alleged banu qurayza massacre is not referenced in the Quran, and therefore not part of Islamic morals. Nor is any concept of mindless collective treacherous jews.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 9:53pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
Quote:

superior to what?

To every alternative.

Sure. The alleged banu qurayza massacre is not referenced in the Quran, and therefore not part of Islamic morals. Nor is any concept of mindless collective treacherous jews.

So why are all these Muslims here creating the treacherous Mindless Collective meme?

No individuality whatsoever.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #82 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 11:16pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
Quote:

superior to what?

To every alternative.

Sure.

The alleged banu qurayza massacre is not referenced in the Quran,

and therefore not part of Islamic morals.

Nor is any concept of mindless collective treacherous jews.

gandalf.,

ARGUMENT;
But the massacre of the Banu Qurayza [a Jewish tribe which lived in northern Arabia]
is referenced within the authentic, the real, the accepted,         ISLAMIC cultural meme.

It is a historical cultural 'concept', and a truth, which is acknowledged as an historical fact.

It is acknowledged,
within the ISLAMIC community,
within the moslem 'collective',
within the ummah.

Therefore the massacre of the Banu Qurayza,
is referenced within the consciousness [the hive mind] of the moslem.

gandalf,

Persistently trying to deny that truth [and many others],       simply reveals ['in the world'] your own mendacious, inconvenient-truth-deflective, [ISLAMIC] hive mind.

i.e.
'Anything [any truth] which does not serve ISLAM's purpose,     is neither to be addressed nor, is it to be acknowledged.'

'That is both the way, and the virtue,      of the follower of pure ISLAM.'

'ISLAM is the virtuous path.'

'Stray not, from the true path.'

Quote:

Taqiyya

Speaking is a means to achieve objectives

If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish it through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible..., and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory. ...One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie…”

google

Google;
taqiyya - the muslim doctrine of deceit

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #83 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 11:29pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 11:16pm:

ARGUMENT;

....the massacre of the Banu Qurayza [a Jewish tribe which lived in northern Arabia]
is referenced within the authentic, the real, the accepted,         ISLAMIC cultural meme.

It is a historical cultural 'concept', and a truth, which is acknowledged as an historical fact.

It is acknowledged,
within the ISLAMIC community,
within the moslem 'collective',
within the ummah.

Therefore the massacre of the Banu Qurayza,
is referenced within the consciousness [the hive mind] of the moslem.

IMAGE.....

Detail from miniature painting The Prophet, Ali, and the Companions at the Massacre of the Prisoners of the Jewish Tribe of Beni Qurayzah, illustration of a 19th-century text by Muhammad Rafi Bazil. Manuscript now in the British Library.

source.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 11:51am

Good to know.

Well, I didn't come for the Muslims, Indians Asians, Islanders, Africans, that's for sure.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 12:06pm

Go on then, argue it.

For starters, Western liberal democracies are based on political consent completely unrelated to religious creed. Membership of civil society and political life are not determined by religion or lack of it.
Islam is fundamentally about creedal submission and there is no separation of the civic, public, political sphere and the religious.
The West has inherited the Christian principle of giving Caesar what is his. In Islamic thinking nothing is Caesar’s, everything is Allah’s and so everything is religious because all is Allah’s.

And so the social bonds of members in Western societies is completely different to the social bonds between Muslims, whether in Western countries or in Muslim countries. There is root of the incompatibility between being both members of Western societies and Muslim communities/societies. To be a Muslim is fundamentally and irreconcilably different to being a citizen of a free and democratic Western society.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 1:02pm

Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 11:51am:

Good to know.

Well, I didn't come for the Muslims, Indians Asians, Islanders, Africans, that's for sure.

That's true, old boy. You came here to CESTERETE THEM.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #87 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 1:26pm

Good to know.

Yes, Australia has changed - for the better since you and your family came here, Soren.

Nazis aren't welcome here any more, you realise?  Time you flew home, back to Denmark.  I hear they need help to stop all those Muslims coming there.  Your time to shine has arrived.  Off you go!   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 3:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 1:26pm:

Good to know.

Yes, Australia has changed - for the better since you and your family came here, Soren.

Nazis aren't welcome here any more, you realise?  Time you flew home, back to Denmark.  I hear they need help to stop all those Muslims coming there.  Your time to shine has arrived.  Off you go!   Roll Eyes

I am not aware of any cultural or social improvement brought by Muslim, African, Islander, Chinese, Indian immigrants that did not assimilate.
The ones that assimilated and became Westernised have made great contributions. The ones who remained as if they were still back in Shitholeistan after 2-3 generation haven't. They are a burden, a totally unnecessary burden.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 3:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 1:26pm:

Grin Grin Grin  Silly cow.

You never say, 'jihadists are not welcome', or 'African or Lebanese or other ethnic crime gangs are not welcome', or 'layabout, unemployed immigrants are not welcome' or 'cheating, lying fake refugees are not welcome'.

It's only ever people who notice such things and SAY they have noticed them are not welcome and are labelled, idiotically, 'nazis'.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print