Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Skippy Moderating Fringe , I am Banned (Read 20579 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Skippy Moderating Fringe , I am Banned
Reply #60 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 1:19pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 12:15pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 9:17am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 9:05am:
.Have you reported that South Park episode to one or all of the bodies provided to you earlier yet?

After your big song and dance about me answering your question, which i did, you're going to ignore mine?

Poor form.

why would I report child abuse images to the freemasons

You were given the means, opportunity and the power to do something about it, yet you choose conspiracy...

You're a smacking dog mate. Clearly you hold no real concern otherwise you'd do something about, but instead you're just trolling, exploiting this very serious issue simply to attacked others...

smacking caught out again being a trashbag piece of poo human being.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #61 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 1:21pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 1:19pm:
.Have you reported that South Park episode to one or all of the bodies provided to you earlier yet?

After your big song and dance about me answering your question, which i did, you're going to ignore mine?

Poor form.

You were given the means, opportunity and the power to do something about it, yet you choose conspiracy...

You're a smacking dog mate. Clearly you hold no real concern otherwise you'd do something about, but instead you're just trolling, exploiting this very serious issue simply to attacked others...

I illuminate the problem in society ..thats what im doing about it , saying no .. and you abuse me for that ..

and you get caught out , along with others allowing the image of a child being molested and I am expletives for standing up for childrens rights ..ooooooooooooookkkkay

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #62 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 1:25pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 1:19pm:

Poor form.

what would make me a good human being in your eyes hmm ?

allowing the image of a child being molested to be posted without saying how wrong it is ?

not going to happen ...and further

being abused by some one who thinks the imagery is ok , is fine by me ..

im nothing like you and the views you hold dear to your corrupted mind ..

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #63 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 1:32pm

Mr Kangaroo....

Quote:
The scene shows a fictional cartoon character, Cartman, who tells the his friends about a dream he had the previous night about being abducted by aliens. The others try to convince him the events did happen and that the aliens are called "visitors", but Cartman refuses to believe them.

Just what is that scene about?  Is it just to be taken face value and offered as funny per se, or are there some redeeming aspect/elements of it  I am missing?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Skippy Moderating Fringe
Reply #64 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 3:17pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 21st, 2018 at 5:38pm:
As far as I am concerned.....it is an image of a cartoon child character being anally raped by aliens, and is unacceptable, on every level.

Something similar (not directly alike) has been posted recently and a GMod deleted it, but the poster involved, so far, has had no action taken against him so far as I know.  The person who reported it.....got suspended.

Huh

Still trying to figure out how that happened.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #65 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 3:25pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 3:17pm:
As far as I am concerned.....it is an image of a cartoon child character being anally raped by aliens, and is unacceptable, on every level.

Something similar (not directly alike) has been posted recently and a GMod deleted it, but the poster involved, so far, has had no action taken against him so far as I know.  The person who reported it.....got suspended.

Huh

“Excellent” modding! The same “excellent” modding that saw mothra and JS permanently banned for no reason.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 3:49pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 3:25pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 3:17pm:

Huh

“Excellent” modding! The same “excellent” modding that saw mothra and JS permanently banned for no reason.

Perm ban.  Extraordinary!

And for what?

Meanwhile, The Mechanic and Valkie get away with the most disgusting material.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #67 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 4:14pm

Huh

Its a common scifi theme to be probed by aliens. While south park is disgusting it is mainstream media unfortunately and if you were to ban that other scifi shows would be banned too like torchwood where the aliens were taking children

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #68 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 4:24pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 4:14pm:

Huh

Its a common scifi theme to be probed by aliens. While south park is disgusting it is mainstream media unfortunately and if you were to ban that other scifi shows would be banned too like torchwood where the aliens were taking children

Spot

Yes, but I cannot make any legitimate sense of that scene (dildo, anal rape of a kid, baby kicking and through glass windows for added effect) linked by Mr Kangaroo.  It seems to me that the creators went out of their way to be scandalous, provoke and appall to get attention to their 'South Park,' and if that is so.....it worked.  I still say it is unacceptable, and is mere grubby, cheap gutter poo bodily function fascination by young kids (like Cartman) crap...not adult humour, and ought be condemned for what it is, not lauded or defended in any way.

It would never have passed my censorship tape.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #69 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 5:10pm

By SN in Fringe where I am banned....and he is banned here.....forever.

Quote:
Thank god for FD and that aussie never will run this place. What a prude. He sees unacceptable behaviour only when it is soemthing to troll and catch one of the people he has a vendetta agains.

Time for a sense of humour implant.

I think these guys protest too much.... telling really. i find those that those that protest too much on a topic have something to hide in relation to that topic.

Exactly what are you suggesting that I have to hide in relation to that topic, Super Nova.  What are you implying?

Post your response in Fringe, and I will copy it to here.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #70 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 5:20pm

And cods....who CAN post here elects to post this in Fringe, instead of here.  Typical.

Quote:
I barely write here anymore..and really dont read the place either....its full of spite and mean..

today I took a chance and popped in and the first thing we see is a thread with a members name in the title

The first thing you saw was a Thread in Relationships?  Yeah, I believe that cods.

which to all intents and purposes is a big No No...

unless your name is skippy..of course.

Quote:
Member Names in Thread Titles.
Nov 20th, 2016 at 12:02pm   
I'd prefer that a Member's name not appear in Tread Titles.  If that does occur, it will be up to my discretion whether it remains as is, or I modify it, depending on the circumstances and Thread content.

how convenient... Smiley

It is not a convenience at all cods.  It is a Rule I have here.  I did consider editing it....but on balance decided not to in fairness to skippy.

its also a laugh when they bitch something terrible about the way skippy BANNED someone   Mr light in this case....

Noone is whingeing cods.  They are making observations.

yet the mod of that empire has a whole list of people who would never be welcome in his temple... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Absolutely, and that will never change while my arse points to the ground.  I will not host people who deliberately post any Members personal details or references to those details.  Odd that you are happy to be a close associate to those very people.

can anyone see the duplicity in that???>..

it isnt right that skippy bans someone from his little empire........but but but...

He can do what he likes as he has.  I am not complaining at all.  I don't care.

sadly someone thinks its fine to bring to everyones attention   a sordid little comic strip....not once not twice but over and over again....he constantly publishes it.. Angry

to what end! no one will ever know.. Angry

this "comic" strip btw was broadcast on national TV....

did this person report this to the authorities??????...
[did anyone else?] Roll Eyes

again we will never kn ow... but it doesnt look as if he went that far..

just prefers to make an issue of it in a nondescript forum like ozpol...

in the vain hope he will get someone banned......for a day or so..page after page of crap...

how pathetic! seriously  the pious on here sure have selective memories..

and no matter how I try   

I do not see anything at ozpol changing for the  better...

the crap /whingeing  artists are all over the place....and they are winning the war.

And what exactly do you reckon those remarks amount to cods?

My response in red.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #71 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 6:51pm

Aussie wrote on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 5:10pm:
By SN in Fringe where I am banned....and he is banned here.....forever.

Quote:
Thank god for FD and that aussie never will run this place. What a prude. He sees unacceptable behaviour only when it is soemthing to troll and catch one of the people he has a vendetta agains.

Time for a sense of humour implant.

I think these guys protest too much.... telling really. i find those that those that protest too much on a topic have something to hide in relation to that topic.

Exactly what are you suggesting that I have to hide in relation to that topic, Super Nova.  What are you implying?

Post your response in Fringe, and I will copy it to here.

I note that SN has responded in Fringe with his usual non response evasion...just a weird and meaningless image.

No courage to explain what he was inferring.  I guess he was aware that if he did, he'd be banned.  So, outcome is.....the implied smear on Light and myself remains there and of course allowed by his fellow sewer rat, skippy.

All sombrero, and no Mexican, as usual.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #72 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 7:01pm

You will never ever get a decent response from the turds in the sewer.

Time to forget them.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #73 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 9:29pm

How good is this Mr Light?

Quote:
Alien Contact 2018
Reply #179 - Today at 8:58pm Quote
Aussie, you now have a 48 hour ban from here for calling members “sewer rats”. Do not post here for at least 48 hours, I am reliably informed  next time you break a ban like you did last night you WILL face  forum wide ban. Cool

Even if you don't post at Fringe, skippeeeee will ban.  Go for it skippeeeee!

Cool

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #74 - Apr 22nd, 2018 at 9:47pm

Oh wowser, you got banned from the most useless bloody board here, Aussie? You cad you!

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Send Topic Print