Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Utt-Ohh, The ‘Russian Collusion’ Trial Is On!!! (Read 4176 times)
Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Re: Utt-Ohh, The ‘Russian Collusion’ Trial Is On!!!
Reply #15 - May 13th, 2018 at 4:00am

Richdude wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:37am:
Yes I bet Karnal would want to know who was responsible for investigating for the greatest mass murder on Americas soil?

Ah yes, the 'Bowling Green Massacre"

We shall never forget.

I am talking about 9/11 - well it was Mueller as Director of the FBI. 9/11 was never investigated as a crime and the evidence was hauled away and destroyed immediately - a crime. If Mueller was an honest cop he would have prevented this but he did nothing and even aided the cover up of evidence.

What in the bugger are you even talking about, Putin? 9/11 was never investigated as a "crime?" You've got beyond the pale of stupid, Putin.

And now we have this same crook heading an investigation whose goal is to effect a coup against the President by any means.

A crook running a crooked investigation!

Let's see:

Robert Mueller attended Princeton University and graduated with honors; he served with distinction in Vietnam (remember, the FAT Orange Blunder was a draft dodger). He became an assistant U.S. attorney for the Northern District of California in 1976, and over the next two-plus decades he also took on prominent roles with the District of Massachusetts and the Department of Justice. Named FBI director in 2001, Mueller was immediately confronted by the 9/11 attacks, and he subsequently overhauled the bureau to meet the demands posed by 21st century terrorist activity. He left the post in 2013.

You: stupid internet troll with no job, no friends and living in some form of governmental assistance.

But do keep on trying, troll. You'll get there someday

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 13th, 2018 at 8:39am

Love the picture, marla.

Mechanic is a clown. He is not even remotely interested in truth, nor does he even know what it is. How can you take seriously someone who claims that 911 wasnt investigated as a crime.  There is a reason he is a moon-landing denier and flat-earther. He is an imbecile.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #17 - May 13th, 2018 at 9:03am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 9:07pm:
Quote:
While Comey may have provided HSBC with a Norman Rockwell-type face for its money laundering reform program,
it doesn’t appear that Comey actually reformed any of the bank’s practices.

During the time Comey was on the Board, HSBC was involved in laundering hundreds of millions of dollars from Russia into the British banking system
—a scheme with direct ties to the Kremlin and Vladimir Putin.

Apparently Comey missed this activity while he led the search for “vulnerabilities” in HSBC’s “financial system.”

Comey left HSBC in July 2013 to become FBI Director when Mueller stepped down.
  Shocked

gty_robert_mueller_james_comey_barack_obama_ll_130621_wblog

Mueller Became Partner At The Law Firm That Represented HSBC:

In its 2012 Year In Review, law firm Wilmer Hale indicated the following: “our regulatory, transactional, securities and investigations experience converged in our representation of HSBC in connection with Department of Justice and Senate inquiries.”

Less than one year after leaving the FBI, the “utterly incorruptible” Mueller took a lucrative position as a partner at the same law firm that represented HSBC in 2012,
working in the “government investigations practice” section of the firm.

Although it’s unknown whether Mueller ever handled HSBC’s matters personally, Wilmer Hale still includes HSBC in its list of “representative clients.” In 2016 alone, profits per partner at Wilmer Hale were $1.81 million.

In May 2017, Mueller left the firm to become Special Counsel for the Russia investigation.

Subsequent Inaction: In 2014, President Obama appointed Loretta Lynch to replace Holder as Attorney General.

Despite criticism of her role in the HSBC case, the Senate voted to confirm Lynch to the post in 2015. A few weeks before she was sworn in, her own office suggested that HSBC had not complied with the 2012 deferred prosecution agreement.

What did AG Lynch do to hold HSBC “accountable” once she took over?

Nothing.

By 2016, even Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) was critical of Lynch’s inaction against HSBC—it was that bad.

Russia, Russia, Russia:

If Mueller failed to do anything to stop these obviously corrupt and criminal practices during his own 12-year term as FBI Director, it’s hard to believe that he will conduct a fair and impartial investigation into the politically-charged assumption of “Russian interference” in the 2016 presidential election.

Mueller isn’t the one to investigate the swamp—Mueller is the swamp.

He is a dirty cop who never should have been appointed Special Counsel, and he should be fired immediately

so yeah...

any other questions??

So you've got nothing then ? Good Thought that would be the case.

You forgot to blame him for the presidents burnt toast.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #18 - May 13th, 2018 at 9:43am

Dnarever wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 10:22pm:
Panther wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 3:38pm:

The ‘Russian Collusion’ Trial Is On,
And Mueller May Be The First Casualty!   Huh

https://s7.postimg.cc/s192gwktn/worriedmueller.jpg

Source:      
THE DAILY CALLER
       Quote:
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Lawyers for Russian company Concord Management and Consulting, LLC, formally entered a “not guilty” plea in federal court Monday in a case special counsel Robert Mueller probably never thought would happen.

Mueller, weathering significant criticism that his Russian collusion case was thin, unveiled a
grandiose indictment
Feb. 16 against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies. The 13 Russians in question were charged with waging “information warfare” in the United States, interfering with the 2016 presidential election, and conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Mueller generated headlines with the February indictment, safe in the knowledge the 13 Russians were beyond U.S. jurisdiction. Therefore, there would be no trial — only sensational Russian collusion accusations.

Mueller may now have to try the case, and Concord’s lawyers have put the special counsel on notice. The Russian company’s lawyers intend to invoke “discovery” to obtain U.S. intelligence about what they knew of Russian activities.

“I guess Mueller thought it was a freebie, for sure,” former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy told The Daily Caller News Foundation after the court proceeding.

“He thought it could make this association (of Russian collusion) and it would never be challenged in court,” McCarthy, also a National Review contributing editor, said.

Concord
retained the services
of two attorneys at mega law firm Reed Smith, and the company is demanding a speedy trial.
The lawyers indicated they were going to exercise Concord’s rights under discovery to examine all of Mueller’sevidence” of the conspiracy.

In starting Wednesday’s trial, Eric A. Dubelier, a Reed Smith law partner, entered a “not guilty” plea in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. He also repeated his client’s interest for a “speedy trial.”

McCarthy called Mueller’s entire indictment an “unforced error.”

“One thing you never want to do is to indict in a case that you’re not prepared to try,” McCarthy said.

Mueller tried to delay Wednesday’s hearing
and floated a claim Concord had not been properly served notice.

“Until the Court has an opportunity to determine if Concord was properly served, it would be inadvisable to conduct

But Concord opposed the motion. “The Special Counsel is not entitled to special rules and is required like the Attorney General to follow the rules of the Court,” Dubelier stated in his response to Mueller.

U.S. District Court
Judge Dabney Friedrich agreed with Concord and rejected Mueller’s request for a delay
in the trial without comment, which led to Wednesday’s arraignment.

Concord wants a “speedy trial” as provided by federal law, the company’s lawyers also repeated Wednesday. The case will resume July 9.

It is the second legal headache for Mueller in two weeks. Last week, federal Judge T.S. Ellis, III, a Reagan appointee, threatened to throw out the special counsel’s indictment of Paul Manafort since the charges against President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager did not relate to any charges of Russian collusion. Instead, the charges were tied to banking activities that went as far back as 2005 — more than a decade before Trump announced his intention to run for president.

Not exactly the way Lil Robbie thought his pompous 13 Russian indictments 'Stunt' would play out.....  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Can you detect moisture forming in those lil eyes?
http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/chuckle002.gif

[url]https://g8fip1kplyr33r3krz5b97d1-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/u
ploads/2018/03/GettyImages-103136889-714x472.jpg[/url]

.....As pointed out they will never show, There is no risk in running a remote case they can not be locked up.

"Trial in Absentia" ........ look it up...  Wink

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #19 - May 13th, 2018 at 9:46am

"Trial in Absentia"..........look it up.....only as it applies in U.S. Law, not anywhere else....  Wink

Mueller will need to produce ALL, not some of, the demanded 'discovery documentation' per court order,  & he personally will have to appear in court July 9, 2018 as directed by the court Wink

Massive backfire for Mueller & his entire team of demonrats. 

This could scuttle his entire Russian Investigation.....effectively shutting the door, with his face firmly implanted in the door!!!
Grin
« Last Edit: May 13th, 2018 at 10:05am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #20 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:17am

Mueller’s Investigation In Trouble
As Judges Demand EVIDENCE And FACTS

Quote:
After two years of investigations by a highly politicized FBI and a Special Counsel stacked with Clinton supporters, Robert Mueller’s “witch hunt” appears to have hit a snag.
Three separate judges have now demanded evidence and facts in an “unredacted format” or Mueller runs the risk having the case tossed out altogether.

Mueller’s investigation has hit a brick wall. Without any evidence, judges don’t see how it can proceed. As Zerohedge reported, the nation has been on the edge of insanity waiting for that much-promised and long-awaited link tying President Trump to Vladimir Putin, only to find out that there is no link, and the deck appears to have been heavily stacked against Donald Trump by bad actors operating at the highest levels of the FBI, DOJ, Obama admin, and Clinton camp. It looks like the real Russian conspiracy in the 2016 election was the participation of high-level Kremlin sources used in the anti-Trump dossier that Hillary Clinton paid for – not to mention the Uranium One scandal that’s being covered up by the “bad actors” and the mainstream media for Hillary.

The first major setback to the investigation into “Russian collusion” during the 2016 election happened in February when the federal judge (Judge Emmet G. Sullivan) assigned to the criminal case against Trump’s former National Security advisor Michael Flynn, demanded  Mueller’s team to turn over any “exculpatory evidence” to Flynn’s defense.

According to Zerohedge, Flynn’s legal team never actually made this request, strangely enough. Instead, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan issued the order “sua sponte,” or at his discretion, invoking the “Brady Rule.” That rule requires prosecutors to turn over previously unfiled evidence that might have a material impact on a defendant’s case. Two days before Sullivan’s order, Mueller filed a motion for a protective order regarding the use of evidence in the case, including “sensitive materials,” which would be provided to Flynn’s lawyers by the office of the Special Counsel.

The implication was that Flynn had entered a guilty plea for reasons other than “guilt.”  We also know that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn (one of whom was anti-Trump counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok) did not think Flynn was lying to them – something James Comey was recently caught lying about himself.

Fox New‘s Judge Andrew Napolitano thought Sullivan’s decision at the time was a complete bombshell.

“Why would he we want that after General Flynn has already pleaded guilty? That is unheard of. He must suspect a defect in the guilty plea. Meaning, he must have reason to believe that General Flynn pleaded guilty for some reason other than guilt.” –Andrew Napolitano

Speculation is now swirling that Flynn pleaded guilty because unless one is extremely wealthy, federal investigations have a way of bankrupting anyone else.  “Your investigation and others into the allegations of Trump campaign collusion with Russia are costing my family a great deal of money — more than $125,000 — and making a visceral impact on my children.”

Then there’s the judge in the [Paul] Manafort Case, who excoriated a Special Counsel attorney on Friday during a “motion to dismiss” hearing. A leaked transcript of the heated exchange between attorney Michael Dreeben and Eastern District of Virginia Judge T.S. Ellis reveals that the entire Manafort case is in jeopardy if the Special Counsel doesn’t produce an unredacted copy of the original order from Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein authorizing the original investigation. –Zerohedge

And what could be the final nail in the investigation’s coffin, was last week’s ruling by federal Judge Dabney Friedrich, a Trump appointee, denying Mueller a trial delay over the high-profile February indictment of 13 Russians for interfering in the 2016 US election.  Mueller accused 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities (one of which was Concord Management and Consulting) of “knowingly and intentionally” conspiring to interfere with the election by using social media to disparage Hillary Clinton and support Donald Trump. But Mueller didn’t expect Concord Management and Consulting to fight back.

I don’t think anyone (including Mueller) anticipated that any of the defendants would appear in court to defend against the charges. Rather, the Mueller prosecutors seem to have obtained the indictment to serve a public relations purpose, laying out the case for interference as understood by the government and lending a veneer of respectability to the Mueller Switch Project.

One of the Russian corporate defendants nevertheless hired counsel to contest the charges. In April two Washington-area attorneys — Eric Dubelier and Kate Seikaly of the Reed Smith firm — filed appearances in court on behalf of Concord Management and Consulting. Josh Gerstein covered that turn of events for Politico.

Mueller was just denied the opportunity to kick the can down the road, and will likely be forced to produce the requested evidence or withdraw the indictment, potentially jeopardizing the PR aspect of the entire “Trump collusion” probe.....

« Last Edit: May 13th, 2018 at 10:26am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #21 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:26am

Panther wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 9:46am:
"Trial in Absentia"..........look it up.....only as it applies in U.S. Law, not anywhere else....  Wink

Mueller will need to produce ALL, not some of, the demanded 'discovery documentation' per court order,  & he personally will have to appear in court July 9, 2018 as directed by the court Wink

This could scuttle his entire Russian Investigation.....effectively shutting the door, with his face firmly implanted in the door!!!
Grin

Wrong again, troll.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #22 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:29am

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #23 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:34am

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #24 - May 13th, 2018 at 11:09am

Awww, pity the poor Pathyther. He's getting more and more desperate by the minute.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 13th, 2018 at 1:18pm

Grin

Why do you think showing all of his evidence is anything other than proving his point - and case? Discovery is nothing more than showing to the defence all the evidence hat will be shown in court. It is neither unusual or problematic. The evidence given in the unusually long (36 page) indictment already contains more than enough evidence for conviction.

You see awfully and suspiciously determined to ensure that the Russians arent found guilty in a crime that the entire world knows they committed.

Are you a fool or a traitor? Im not sure there is a third option.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #26 - May 13th, 2018 at 2:14pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:18pm:

Grin

Why do you think showing all of his evidence is anything other than proving his point - and case? Discovery is nothing more than showing to the defence all the evidence hat will be shown in court. It is neither unusual or problematic. The evidence given in the unusually long (36 page) indictment already contains more than enough evidence for conviction.

You see awfully and suspiciously determined to ensure that the Russians arent found guilty in a crime that the entire world knows they committed.

Discovery is nothing more than showing to the defence all the evidence hat will be shown in court.

A.- Incorrect......Not under US Law.....Every bit of evidence collected, describing in detail how it was collected, who collected it, & where it was collected from......the entire process.....related or not to this particular case.....anything collected, not just what Mueller might use in court, or want to turn over. Way more than what's contained in any 36 paged indictment....way more....Every phone call made, who made it & to who.....what was discussed while looking for evidence in this case, be it related or not.....etc....etc.....etc

Mueller knows full well that failure to turn over anything, later discovered to exist, will usually cause a mistrial, & all evidence thrown out....I've seen it happen.....Mueller is probably sweatin' bullets over this.....it was supposed to be a slam dunk.....never to make it to court....ever.....

Bottom line in the American System, the prosecution is not permitted to keep any secrets, or hold anything back from the defense. The Judge in this case also made sure that Mueller understands that there will be no redactions permitted.....those large blocks of blackened text....everything related or not, if it was gathered while developing this case, must be passed on to the defense. Wink

A.- It shouldn't be suspicious at all if you knew the laws which govern the process in any US Court.....

The US System is built soundly around the Rights of the accused, not the benefit of the Prosecution or the State, & if you weren't aware of that.....surprise, surprise, surprise......you're in for a rude awakening fella!! ...

« Last Edit: May 13th, 2018 at 2:52pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #27 - May 13th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Marla wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 4:00am:
Yes I bet Karnal would want to know who was responsible for investigating for the greatest mass murder on Americas soil?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/219/059/4e1.jpg

We shall never forget.

I am talking about 9/11 - well it was Mueller as Director of the FBI. 9/11 was never investigated as a crime and the evidence was hauled away and destroyed immediately - a crime. If Mueller was an honest cop he would have prevented this but he did nothing and even aided the cover up of evidence.

What in the bugger are you even talking about, Putin? 9/11 was never investigated as a "crime?" You've got beyond the pale of stupid, Putin.

And now we have this same crook heading an investigation whose goal is to effect a coup against the President by any means.

Let's see:

Robert Mueller attended Princeton University and graduated with honors; he served with distinction in Vietnam (remember, the FAT Orange Blunder was a draft dodger). He became an assistant U.S. attorney for the Northern District of California in 1976, and over the next two-plus decades he also took on prominent roles with the District of Massachusetts and the Department of Justice. Named FBI director in 2001, Mueller was immediately confronted by the 9/11 attacks, and he subsequently overhauled the bureau to meet the demands posed by 21st century terrorist activity. He left the post in 2013.

9/11ou: stupid internet troll with no job, no friends and living in some form of governmental assistance.

The 9/11 investigation was as one investigator put it "a joke". Its terms of reference was to explain the official narrative - that all. It was a sop for the gullible or indifferent and those that only care where next hit was coming from.

The investigation was an insult to those that died - they deserved a real and open investigation.

Would a Trump supporter collect welfare - crack head?  Cheesy
Of course not but someone unemployed - like you, does and earns a little on the side dealing - don't you!

« Last Edit: May 13th, 2018 at 6:23pm by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - May 13th, 2018 at 6:28pm

Panther wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:14pm:
longweekend58 wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:18pm:

Grin

Discovery is nothing more than showing to the defence all the evidence hat will be shown in court.

A.- Incorrect......Not under US Law.....Every bit of evidence collected, describing in detail how it was collected, who collected it, & where it was collected from......the entire process.....related or not to this particular case.....anything collected, not just what Mueller might use in court, or want to turn over. Way more than what's contained in any 36 paged indictment....way more....Every phone call made, who made it & to who.....what was discussed while looking for evidence in this case, be it related or not.....etc....etc.....etc

Mueller knows full well that failure to turn over anything, later discovered to exist, will usually cause a mistrial, & all evidence thrown out....I've seen it happen.....Mueller is probably sweatin' bullets over this.....it was supposed to be a slam dunk.....never to make it to court....ever.....

Bottom line in the American System, the prosecution is not permitted to keep any secrets, or hold anything back from the defense. The Judge in this case also made sure that Mueller understands that there will be no redactions permitted.....those large blocks of blackened text....everything related or not, if it was gathered while developing this case, must be passed on to the defense. Wink

A.- It shouldn't be suspicious at all if you knew the laws which govern the process in any US Court.....

The US System is built soundly around the Rights of the accused, not the benefit of the Prosecution or the State, & if you weren't aware of that.....surprise, surprise, surprise......you're in for a rude awakening fella!! http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/taunt.gif

You seem insanely desperate that the Russians get off on these indictments even though absolutely no one believes that is even remotely possible. Commentators on both sides of the political divide admit that the strength of the evidence is overwhelming. The Russians are playing a game because they know there are enough morons around that will continue to believe they had nothing to do with interfereing in the election and they are buying time. And you are just one of those many morons.

Exactly why can you not simply accept - as the rest of the USA and world has done - that Russia interfered in the election and the evidence to prove so is overwhelming. Your refusal to accept that casts aspersion on your intelligence, your integrity and frankly, your belief in democracy. I dont believe you are a Russian troll, but you make that belief one subject to a balance of probabilities, not the evidence of your posts. You sound like a pro-russian fool.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - May 13th, 2018 at 6:30pm

Richdude wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 6:05pm:
Marla wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 4:00am:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/219/059/4e1.jpg

We shall never forget.

Let's see:

9/11ou: stupid internet troll with no job, no friends and living in some form of governmental assistance.

The 9/11 investigation was as one investigator put it "a joke". Its terms of reference was to explain the official narrative - that all. It was a sop for the gullible or indifferent and those that only care where next hit was coming from.

The investigation was an insult to those that died - they deserved a real and open investigation.

Would a Trump supporter collect welfare - crack head?  Cheesy
Of course not but someone unemployed - like you, does and earns a little on the side dealing - don't you!

You mean a YouTube 'investigator'.

idiot

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print