Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Utt-Ohh, The ‘Russian Collusion’ Trial Is On!!! (Read 4177 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Utt-Ohh, The ‘Russian Collusion’ Trial Is On!!!
Reply #30 - May 13th, 2018 at 7:46pm

Quote:
WHAT A DISGRACE! Special Counsel Mueller Charged Russian Company Not in Existence at Time of Charge!

Lawyer:
Mueller indicted “the proverbial ham sandwich.”

This week, on Wednesday May 9th, a hearing took place between the corrupt Mueller team and one of the Russian Companies they indicted for interfering with the 2016 US election, Concord Management.  Concord Management and a sister company Concord Catering were charged by Mueller for defrauding the government.

The Mueller crooks and far left hacks were embarrassed again!

A week ago Friday at a hearing on this same case,
Mueller’s team asked for the case to be delayed.

The judge politely declined
and the initial hearing on the case was held on Wednesday.   

Mueller’s team is represented by former Clinton Foundation attorney, Jeannie Rhee
.  CNN applauded Rhee for being on the Mueller team
while ignoring her and the entire team’s conflicts of interest

Rhee represented Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in a lawsuit about her private emails, and she also represented the Clinton Foundation in a civil racketeering case that was later dismissed.

Rhee also represented President Barack Obama’s deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes during the House Benghazi Committee’s investigation into the deadly 2012 terrorist attack in Libya.

During the hearing, the judge asked the attorney representing Concord Management if he was also representing Concord Catering. 

The attorney for Concord Management explained that he is not because the indictment contains the ‘proverbial ham sandwich’,
as noted earlier this week at TGP.

What was not yet available until last night was the transcript of the hearing.  The reason the Concord Management attorneys called the case a
‘proverbial ham sandwich’ was because one of the entities indicted by the Mueller team, Concord Catering, was not in existence at the time the crimes were alleged to have taken place.
  Grin Grin Grin

The Mueller team is a disaster.

It’s investigation is unconstitutional.

It’s team has more conflicts than any case in US history.

It’s cases are crap!  Shut it down!

you were 110% right on this pone Panther...

this case should be put in the Trash where it belongs and Mueller and his team charged with conspiracy and for plotting a coup on a sitting President...  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #31 - May 13th, 2018 at 7:48pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 6:28pm:
Panther wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 2:14pm:
longweekend58 wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 1:18pm:
Panther wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 9:46am:
"Trial in Absentia"..........look it up.....only as it applies in U.S. Law, not anywhere else....  Wink

Mueller will need to produce ALL, not some of, the demanded 'discovery documentation' per court order,  & he personally will have to appear in court July 9, 2018 as directed by the court Wink

Massive backfire for Mueller & his entire team of demonrats. 

This could scuttle his entire Russian Investigation.....effectively shutting the door, with his face firmly implanted in the door!!!
Grin

Why do you think showing all of his evidence is anything other than proving his point - and case? Discovery is nothing more than showing to the defence all the evidence hat will be shown in court. It is neither unusual or problematic. The evidence given in the unusually long (36 page) indictment already contains more than enough evidence for conviction.

You see awfully and suspiciously determined to ensure that the Russians arent found guilty in a crime that the entire world knows they committed.

Are you a fool or a traitor? Im not sure there is a third option.

Discovery is nothing more than showing to the defence all the evidence hat will be shown in court.

A.- Incorrect......Not under US Law.....Every bit of evidence collected, describing in detail how it was collected, who collected it, & where it was collected from......the entire process.....related or not to this particular case.....anything collected, not just what Mueller might use in court, or want to turn over. Way more than what's contained in any 36 paged indictment....way more....Every phone call made, who made it & to who.....what was discussed while looking for evidence in this case, be it related or not.....etc....etc.....etc

Mueller knows full well that failure to turn over anything, later discovered to exist, will usually cause a mistrial, & all evidence thrown out....I've seen it happen.....Mueller is probably sweatin' bullets over this.....it was supposed to be a slam dunk.....never to make it to court....ever.....

Bottom line in the American System, the prosecution is not permitted to keep any secrets, or hold anything back from the defense. The Judge in this case also made sure that Mueller understands that there will be no redactions permitted.....those large blocks of blackened text....everything related or not, if it was gathered while developing this case, must be passed on to the defense. Wink

You see awfully and suspiciously determined to ensure that the Russians arent found guilty in a crime that the entire world knows they committed.

A.- It shouldn't be suspicious at all if you knew the laws which govern the process in any US Court.....

The US System is built soundly around the Rights of the accused, not the benefit of the Prosecution or the State, & if you weren't aware of that.....surprise, surprise, surprise......you're in for a rude awakening fella!! http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/taunt.gif

You seem insanely desperate that the Russians get off on these indictments even though absolutely no one believes that is even remotely possible
Exactly why can you not simply accept - as the rest of the USA and world has done - that Russia interfered in the election and the evidence to prove so is overwhelming..........

That's what the courts are for.....we'll see.

I'd put all my faith in the courts, & be willing to accept the findings of the courts..................but as far as the court of public opinion, that & .50 cents will get you on a .50 cent pony ride.  Cheesy Cheesy

You seem to be insanely desperate that everyone accept the opinion of the public rather than the findings of the legal process.
Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 13th, 2018 at 7:50pm

well this is embarrassing...  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - May 13th, 2018 at 7:52pm

how far gone is your justice system when this is happening??

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - May 13th, 2018 at 10:44pm

And you heard it here first, folks...

actually, you heard it ONLY here.

No news network of any kind, not even Fox is running with any of this garbage. And Fox only needs there to be a sniff of a story to run it. It doesnt even need to be true, just perhaps, possible, maybe.  AND THEY ARENT TOUCHING IT.

idiot.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #35 - May 14th, 2018 at 10:31am

longweekend58 wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 10:44pm:

No news network of any kind.......is running with any of this...........THEY ARENT TOUCHING IT.

How sweet it is LW when you walk around trippin' over your own pulled down pants,
slippin' in yer own bull sh!t!!!

Click on this link to see who's coverin' this story:

http://bfy.tw/I76N

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - May 14th, 2018 at 10:59am

Panther wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 10:31am:

No news network of any kind.......is running with any of this...........THEY ARENT TOUCHING IT.

How sweet it is LW when you walk around trippin' over your own pulled down pants,

https://imgur.com/Szch6iE.jpg

Brilliant  Grin

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - May 14th, 2018 at 12:03pm

so, as I said.... NO ONE

idiot

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #38 - May 14th, 2018 at 3:12pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 12:03pm:

How sweet it is LW when you walk around trippin' over your own pulled down pants, slippin' in yer own bull sh!t!!!

so, as I said.... NO ONE

Sorry, of the 45,000+ hits showing those that covered the story, the only one I couldn't find LW was your boyfrien Rachael Madcow....nope MSNBC didn't cover it.....your right... .........

Puttin' you back on IGNORE ... girlyman
Grin

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #39 - May 14th, 2018 at 3:35pm

Putin's Chef's Company Pleads Not Guilty

Seriously.......Mueller actually indicted a guy known as Putin's Chef!!

Quote:
Lawyers for Concord Management and Consulting entered a plea of "not guilty" Wednesday on behalf of one of the Russian entities Special Counsel Robert Mueller charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States for meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Oligarch
Yevgeniy Prigozhin
, known as Putin's chef, controls Concord.

The Hill:

According to the February indictment, Prigozhin and companies controlled by him, including Concord Management and Concord Catering, played a significant role in funding and overseeing the interference activities of the Internet Research Agency.

The indictment alleges that, by September 2016, the troll farm’s monthly budget for the operation exceeded 73 million Russian rubles, amounting to over $1.2 million.

Politico:

Neither Prigozhin nor any officer or owner of Concord Management showed up at the U.S. district court in Washington for the brief arraignment hearing. However, two U.S. attorneys, Eric Dubelier and Kate Seikaly of law firm Reed Smith, represented the company.

"We waive formal reading of the indictment and enter a plea of not guilty and exercise our right to a speedy trial," Dubelier told U.S. Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey.

Prosecutors had raised concerns about whether the lawyers could appear for the firm without accepting a formal summons in the case, but Harvey said federal court rules permit a corporation to appear through a lawyer.

The U.S. court appearance by Concord Management seems to be a legal gambit to force Mueller to turn over reams of evidence in the case without being able to lay hands on the individual defendants including Prigozhin. Some lawyers believe prosecutors could drop the case against that firm and two other companies in order to avoid disclosing sensitive information about how the investigation unfolded.

Prosecutors last week asked that the arraignment be delayed by more than a month, but U.S. District Court Judge Dabney Friedrich rejected that request.

(...)

Harvey formally advised Dubelier that the company could face a fine of up to $500,000 or up to twice the financial damage involved if convicted on the single felony count it faces: conspiracy to defraud the United States. The magistrate also said the company has the right to remain silent.

(...)

Harvey set a May 16 hearing for lawyers on both sides to appear before Friedrich, a Trump appointee who is the newest jurist on the bench of the U.S. district court in Washington.

The Hill:

The judge scheduled status hearings for updates on the case for May 16 and July 9.

Russian firm pleads not guilty in Mueller election case (Politico)

Russian firm linked to ‘Putin’s chef’ pleads not guilty in Mueller probe (The Hill)

The current odds in Las Vegas are 15 to 1 that a highly embarrassed 'Spe-Shill' Prosecutor (name withheld to hold down laughter) will drop all the charges against the 13 Russian Citizens (including Putin's chef), & the 3 Russian Companies, to protect the TONS reams of paperwork (memos, transcripts, testimony, etc....etc....etc) 'Spe-Shill' Prosecutor, required by law, would have to grudgingly turn over to honor the defendant's Discovery demands, that the Court agreed the 'Spe-Shill' Prosecutor must produce.
  ... Grin  Grin  Grin
« Last Edit: May 14th, 2018 at 4:06pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - May 14th, 2018 at 5:07pm

SO IN SHORT.... NO ONE IS COVERING THIS FABRICATED 'STORY'

IDIOTS

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #41 - May 14th, 2018 at 5:31pm

Grin   ...   ...............   ...    Grin

I can't be bothered with your lying & mental retardation any longer......
So as I said...You're back being IGNORED.... ...  Grin Grin Grin ...

« Last Edit: May 14th, 2018 at 5:42pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #42 - May 14th, 2018 at 9:35pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on May 13th, 2018 at 7:52pm:
how far gone is your justice system when this is happening??

You know that the two most hated FBI guys were both republicans appointed by republican presidents ????

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - May 14th, 2018 at 11:10pm

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - May 14th, 2018 at 11:52pm

longweekend58 wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 5:07pm:
SO IN SHORT.... NO ONE IS COVERING THIS FABRICATED 'STORY'

IDIOTS

images_125.jpg (9 KB | 44 )
images_125.jpg

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print