Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Trump is Doing What Kennedy Tried To Do (Read 1660 times)
Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Trump is Doing What Kennedy Tried To Do
May 14th, 2018 at 10:03pm

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Early Sunday Release)

Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp says what is going on with Donald J. Trump “is an ongoing coup to remove a duly elected President.” Shipp contends, “This is a huge constitutional crisis like the country has never seen before. This makes Watergate look like a Sunday school class.”

On Friday, Shipp and other retired top officials at the CIA, FBI, DOJ and NSA held a press conference and demanded Attorney General Jeff Sessions prosecute top Obama era officials for obvious crimes against the incoming Trump Administration. Shipp says, “We have a coup within our government right now at the senior levels at the CIA, DOJ and the FBI attempting to unseat a duly elected President who was elected by the American people and remove him from office. . . .This is, at worst, treason with senior officials in the shadow government or Deep State . . . to attack Donald Trump and remove him from office. . . . We have not seen anything like this since the Presidency of John F. Kennedy (JFK), when CIA Director Allen Dulles attacked him, and we saw what happened there. . . . There is crystal clear evidence that the CIA was, at least, involved with the cover-up of the JFK assassination.  Now, we have the same thing happening again. . . . Remember what Chuck Schumer said, and it was chilling.  He said, ‘If you cross the intelligence community, they can hit back at you six ways from Sunday.’  That’s what we are seeing now.  It’s collusion or a coup with senior officials at the FBI, DOJ and CIA along with Robert Mueller to unseat an elected president.”

Shipp goes on to explain, “There is essentially a civil war involving parts of senior management and upper parts of our government that is occurring in the United States. It’s between the ‘Dark’ side and the ‘Constitutional’ side.  There has never been anything like this in history.  It is extremely serious, and this is an extremely serious hour for our government and especially for our constitutional freedoms. . . . This essentially is a global criminal cabal that has penetrated into our government and now has senior level officials colluding and, I would argue, conspiring to unseat this president.”

In closing, Shipp says, “People need to understand that the Democrat Party today is not the Democrat Party of John F. Kennedy. The Democrat Party with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton is more Marxist than anything else.  They think the Constitution should be a ‘progressive’ document.  In other words, the Constitution is outdated and should be redone.  They are both directly connected into George Soros, who wants to destroy the sovereignty of the U.S. government. . . . The Democrat Party is now made up of Marxists and leftists that have penetrated that entire organization. . . . Their entire goal is to change our form of government and destroy our sovereignty.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with CIA whistleblower Kevin Shipp, founder of the website

ForTheLoveofFreedom.net.

President Trump has gotten more accomplished already then the last three Presidents combined during their entire terms. That is twenty four years as opposed to less than two for the emotionally Challenged here. As I have stated before, if Hillary had won the election and been possessed to do the things Trump has done all the Haters would love her!

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Re: Trump is Doing What Kennedy Tried To Do
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2018 at 11:02pm

Mortdooley wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 10:03pm:
President Trump has gotten more accomplished already then the last three Presidents combined during their entire terms. 

My laf for the day ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 14th, 2018 at 11:09pm

Kevin Shipp.... as credible as Hannity or Alex Jones

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #3 - May 14th, 2018 at 11:22pm

AiA wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 11:02pm:
President Trump has gotten more accomplished already then the last three Presidents combined during their entire terms. 

My laf for the day ...

Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong in this one.

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #4 - May 14th, 2018 at 11:44pm

Mortdooley wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 11:22pm:
AiA wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 11:02pm:

My laf for the day ...

Just generally deranged IMHO!

Its very obvious that what Shipp is true. Obama received a free pass from the press where as the press has tried to destroy Trump.

Trump has a 90% negative coverage from the MSM - that is the confirmation.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #5 - May 15th, 2018 at 6:31am

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

A white nationalist "space space" for trolls led by a con man who claims to have been "ex-C.I.A."

You're really letting me down here, morty torty.

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #6 - May 15th, 2018 at 6:34am

Mortdooley wrote on May 14th, 2018 at 11:22pm:

Texxun Uneducated Welfare-Grubbing Obese Twatwaffle is strong with you.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 15th, 2018 at 6:48am

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Early Sunday Release)

Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp says what is going on with Donald J. Trump “is an ongoing coup to remove a duly elected President.” Shipp contends, “This is a huge constitutional crisis like the country has never seen before. This makes Watergate look like a Sunday school class.”

On Friday, Shipp and other retired top officials at the CIA, FBI, DOJ and NSA held a press conference and demanded Attorney General Jeff Sessions prosecute top Obama era officials for obvious crimes against the incoming Trump Administration. Shipp says, “We have a coup within our government right now at the senior levels at the CIA, DOJ and the FBI attempting to unseat a duly elected President who was elected by the American people and remove him from office. . . .This is, at worst, treason with senior officials in the shadow government or Deep State . . . to attack Donald Trump and remove him from office. . . . We have not seen anything like this since the Presidency of John F. Kennedy (JFK), when CIA Director Allen Dulles attacked him, and we saw what happened there. . . . There is crystal clear evidence that the CIA was, at least, involved with the cover-up of the JFK assassination.  Now, we have the same thing happening again. . . . Remember what Chuck Schumer said, and it was chilling.  He said, ‘If you cross the intelligence community, they can hit back at you six ways from Sunday.’  That’s what we are seeing now.  It’s collusion or a coup with senior officials at the FBI, DOJ and CIA along with Robert Mueller to unseat an elected president.”

Shipp goes on to explain, “There is essentially a civil war involving parts of senior management and upper parts of our government that is occurring in the United States. It’s between the ‘Dark’ side and the ‘Constitutional’ side.  There has never been anything like this in history.  It is extremely serious, and this is an extremely serious hour for our government and especially for our constitutional freedoms. . . . This essentially is a global criminal cabal that has penetrated into our government and now has senior level officials colluding and, I would argue, conspiring to unseat this president.”

In closing, Shipp says, “People need to understand that the Democrat Party today is not the Democrat Party of John F. Kennedy. The Democrat Party with Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton is more Marxist than anything else.  They think the Constitution should be a ‘progressive’ document.  In other words, the Constitution is outdated and should be redone.  They are both directly connected into George Soros, who wants to destroy the sovereignty of the U.S. government. . . . The Democrat Party is now made up of Marxists and leftists that have penetrated that entire organization. . . . Their entire goal is to change our form of government and destroy our sovereignty.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with CIA whistleblower Kevin Shipp, founder of the website

ForTheLoveofFreedom.net.

President Trump has gotten more accomplished already then the last three Presidents combined during their entire terms. That is twenty four years as opposed to less than two for the emotionally Challenged here. As I have stated before, if Hillary had won the election and been possessed to do the things Trump has done all the Haters would love her!

Brilliant!!!

its about time some Senior Players in the community called out these treasonous acts.. its as clear as day whats going on here..

if anyone says different then they are either mentally retarded or out and out liars...

in weak-ends case.. both..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 15th, 2018 at 6:48am

Trump has been at the top of the construction industry and the television industry.
Those are two brutal industries.
If you are a pussy or a cry baby , you would never make it.

Now people say "oh but trump was born rich".

That may be true.

But most kids of rich dads ammount to nothing.
they do cocaine and buy friends and dont have much of a work ethic.
They are soft.

Not so Donald.

He has been thru the fire.
Thats very very cleansing.

The fire burns off the dead wood.  you cant be a decietful person in business and get to the top.
even once.
you need to play the game with people and people wont play with you if you are full of deciet.

And the fact he did it twice.

You think thats just luck?

Thats highly unlikely.

the guy would have had to have constructed an ENORMOUS resilience to stress.

those fields are just brutal.

and now we get onto politics.

Trump didnt even seem to get any support from his own side!!!
if the stress in construction and television would break most men, the stress in politics must be off the richter scale.

The fact that he has been able to weather this storm as well as he has, reveals the true character of the bloke.
like him or not, you have to admire that sort of toughness.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #9 - May 15th, 2018 at 6:59am

aquascoot wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 6:48am:
Trump has been at the top of the construction industry and the television industry.

That may be true.

They are soft.

Not so Donald.

The fire burns off the dead wood.  you cant be a decietful person in business and get to the top.
even once.
you need to play the game with people and people wont play with you if you are full of deciet.

Thats highly unlikely.

if the stress in construction and television would break most men, the stress in politics must be off the richter scale.

The fact that he has been able to weather this storm as well as he has, reveals the true character of the bloke.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #10 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:00am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 6:48am:
if anyone says different then they are either mentally retarded or out and out liars...

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:42am

aquascoot wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 6:48am:

That may be true.

They are soft.

Not so Donald.

even once.

Thats highly unlikely.

The TOP????

Im not sure you understand the meaning of the term 'top'. 6 bankruptcies tends to mean... BOTTOM

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:43am

Why do you even come here Maria...

You have Zero ability to converse on any subject....

After posting 1000 plus troll pictures I cannot understand who you don’t become bored and leave the forum...

Maybe you just feel smarter hanging out with the intelligent people  Undecided

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:49am

Trump's ultimate legacy will be the decades it will take US political analysts to explain the idiocy of his presidency, with the American people just wanting to forget it ever happened, like the antics of a drunk uncle at a family reunion.

Nixon was hard enough, but this will be 'Uber-Nixonian'.

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 15th, 2018 at 7:50am

Marla wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 7:00am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on May 15th, 2018 at 6:48am:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7TKx9IHKtbtSo3Mk/giphy-preview.gif

the "frustration of the lefties"  is a very very interesting phenomenom.
Again, trump shows his skill , honed from years of practice, in how to deal with them.
he simply doesnt deal with them Wink Wink.

i watched that Bill Maher clip and the guy was apoplectic with indignation.
and if he was a younger and more awkward man, Trump might have felt the need to respond.

but Trump doesnt feel the need to respond.
it doesnt knock him off balance.

The guy is NOT going to be stopped by the rantings of the commentariat.

Its never going to happen.

Trump has learnt a very very important skill.

He feeds off the hatred of the commentariat.

Maher thinks he is weakening Donald Trump, but he is empowering him.

Trump doesnt feel the negative emotions that the weak man feels when the mob come after him.
It energises him.

the lefties are playing right into his hands.
they are providing the emotional juice to prople trump to the next level.

the lefties just dont understand how humans interact.

if they had been forced to grind it out in business (like trump) they would "get" people.
but they are too much stuck in their heads.

its fascinating to watch trumps sworn enemies acting as his best allies  Wink Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print