Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Apple, YouTube and Facebook BAN Infowars (Read 8373 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Apple, YouTube and Facebook BAN Infowars
Reply #75 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:04am

Richdude wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:00am:
Perfectly acceptable to your Marxist twat brain. Only criminals conspire to break a 250 year old law that is basis of American life.

Which law is this?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:10am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:04am:
Perfectly acceptable to your Marxist twat brain. Only criminals conspire to break a 250 year old law that is basis of American life.

Which law is this?

perhaps the best evidence of the amorality of a Trumptard is in defending Alex Jones. Free speech is not actually FREE. it comes at the cost of responsibility and Jone's 'free speech' might cost him his life and that is the responsibility he has to take.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #77 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:14am

longweekend58 wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:10am:

Which law is this?

perhaps the best evidence of the amorality of a Trumptard is in defending Alex Jones. Free speech is not actually FREE. it comes at the cost of responsibility and Jone's 'free speech' might cost him his life and that is the responsibility he has to take.

I always like to say free speech comes with 2 duties.

1. The duty to think before you open your mouth
2. The duty to accept all consequences for your speech

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:42am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:14am:

Which law is this?

well said. That's what I meant but didnt articulate very well.  It is tho an aspect of our society where everyone rabbits on about RIGHTS but RESPONSIBILITIES get little commentary.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #79 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:44am

longweekend58 wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:42am:

Which law is this?

well said. That's what I meant but didnt articulate very well.  It is tho an aspect of our society where everyone rabbits on about RIGHTS but RESPONSIBILITIES get little commentary.

Its like the right to vote as well. Personally I dont get the voters who say I always vote Liberal or I always vote Labor. Every person should be a swinging voter. Why for instance do the farmers complain that they feel like the Nats are taking them for granted? Because the Nats know every time in those rural seats they'll get voted in, so they don't feel as though they have to fight for farmers votes.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #80 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:35pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 11:44am:

Which law is this?

Its like the right to vote as well. Personally I dont get the voters who say I always vote Liberal or I always vote Labor. Every person should be a swinging voter. Why for instance do the farmers complain that they feel like the Nats are taking them for granted? Because the Nats know every time in those rural seats they'll get voted in, so they don't feel as though they have to fight for farmers votes.

Don't people have the right to choose under your fascist dictatorship?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #81 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:35pm

Which law is this?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #82 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:46pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:35pm:

Which law is this?

Look....twice the stupid.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #83 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:48pm

The spaghetti Monster can't handle me  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #84 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:48pm

The spaghetti Monster can't handle me  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 12:59pm

Which law is this?

to be fair, non-swinging voters are voting because their party of choice generally expresses their personal political ideology and that is a reasonable thing. What is NOT reasonable however is for this preference to become absolute above all other considerations. political ideology must not be our first or only consideration in who we vote for and in general I think Australians get that. When pedo Roy moore stood for the senate in alabama it was analagous to a pedo running for a blue ribbon liberal seat in Sydneys North Shore. Moore lost, but only by the smallest of margins. Here, the loss would be enormous. Also, no party here would ever put up someone so tainted. When Pauline Hanson first made her racists comments she was dumped. Labor have done similarly.

Australian politics can be partisan and a bit sad at times, but nothing at all like the USA. One of the reasons I support compulsory voting is the US example.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #86 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 3:03pm

Which law is this?

The first amendment of the constitution.

IMO Jeff Sessions should arrest these heads of social media and those in the MSM who are actively engaged in plotting the overthrow of the President. That is sedition! Conspiracy!

The majority of Americans now support Trump. Despite all the negative press. His approval rating among blacks and Hispanics has doubled. Clearly the media is now working against the interests of the people.

They are the enemy!
« Last Edit: Aug 9th, 2018 at 3:21pm by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 3:47pm

Richdude wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 3:03pm:

Which law is this?

The first amendment of the constitution.

IMO Jeff Sessions should arrest these heads of social media and those in the MSM who are actively engaged in plotting the overthrow of the President. That is sedition! Conspiracy!

The majority of Americans now support Trump. Despite all the negative press. His approval rating among blacks and Hispanics has doubled. Clearly the media is now working against the interests of the people.

They are the enemy!

No they don't.

As of today,  in the most generous poll, only 47% of likely U.S. voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

That's not even the majority of voters, let alone the majority of Americans.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #88 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 4:06pm

I for one have never claimed that Trump  is a Nazi.

For one, Nazis were efficient and capable of some amazing engineering and technical feats. AS well as basic intelligence.

No for me Trump is the American version of the African tinpot nutcase dictator.

Idi Trump anyone?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 4:10pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 9th, 2018 at 4:06pm:
I for one have never claimed that Trump  is a Nazi.

For one, Nazis were efficient and capable of some amazing engineering and technical feats. AS well as basic intelligence.

No for me Trump is the American version of the African tinpot nutcase dictator.

Idi Trump anyone?

Not a bad comparison.

"Amin's rule was characterized by:

"rampant human rights abuses, political repression, ethnic persecution, extrajudicial killings, nepotism, corruption, and gross economic mismanagement."

Not bad at all   Shocked

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print