Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Is culture a dirty word. (Read 17539 times)
Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Is culture a dirty word.
Reply #45 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:13pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:07pm:
Mohommedism was created to get back what Europe 'stole' from the Middle-east and the original Religion of Judaism.

Wink

So watch out France, Islam is coming to strip you of your 'Christianity'  Tongue 
Germany has already 'broken' its Christian Cross (Swaztika).
Eventually even Italy will have to renounce its 'Christianity' via its future genocide upon the moslems and its defence against Israel.
...then, last of all will come the British 'Cross' (Union Jack)  Wink Now that will be a big one indeed.

I'm making an exception. When I read these posts of yours Jasin, all I can do is shake my head and close the tab(browser). It takes all kinds. Not sure if I want to hear the answer but I'll give it a go. Do you honestly believe the crap you sprout like Photon does or are you just having fun and playing "100 monkeys dancing on my keyboard"?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:23pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:13pm:
Mohommedism was created to get back what Europe 'stole' from the Middle-east and the original Religion of Judaism.

Wink

So watch out France, Islam is coming to strip you of your 'Christianity'  Tongue 
Eventually even Italy will have to renounce its 'Christianity' via its future genocide upon the moslems and its defence against Israel.
...then, last of all will come the British 'Cross' (Union Jack)  Wink Now that will be a big one indeed.

I'm making an exception. When I read these posts of yours Jasin, all I can do is shake my head and close the tab(browser). It takes all kinds. Not sure if I want to hear the answer but I'll give it a go. Do you honestly believe the crap you sprout like Photon does or are you just having fun and playing "100 monkeys dancing on my keyboard"?

That's because Setanta - you know I'm an exception to the rule. You're a Hippy and I'm a Feral.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:25pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:23pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:13pm:

Wink

That's because Setanta - you know I'm an exception to the rule. You're a Hippy and I'm a Feral.  Wink

But I'm not a hippy. Undecided Do I take that response as a refusal to answer my Q?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:29pm

To 'clarify' for Set's confusion and inability to understand 'the Big Picture'.
The future of the world is 'predictable' and is based on past events.
It's like a mechanism that 'will' click back into place. Sometimes it takes time, its a 'process' that the whole world has to go through, like it all not. Those who are 'aware' survive and the ignorant die. It's like surfing a wave or being dumped by one.

When Jews kill one of their own (Jesus),
sure enough, when the world changes (and North America comes onto the scene to 'steal' the attention) - then along comes a Jew (Hitler) to kill his own people.

The world changes, things change.
If you can't change with it then you too are caught in the Veils of Azlaroc  Wink Cheesy Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:32pm

Ask yourself the 'question' Set.

'WHY' did the Germans do to the Jews what they did?
There must be an 'original' reason?
Once you come to 'understand' why things are happening in the world, then you will indeed 'understand' it all.

Ever wonder why Nostrodamus could never 'predict' anything for the Southern Hemisphere?  Huh
Hmmm???

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:43pm

Frank wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 9:50pm:
I mean you, Paki.

You are a Muslim paki convert.

Yes, but is one:

A) Tinted; or

B) Tanned?

Please select one, old boy.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 11:00pm

OK, I get it Jasin, just close the tab, monkeys are a dancin'. You could have just said so.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 11:07pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 11:00pm:
OK, I get it Jasin, just close the tab, monkeys are a dancin'. You could have just said so.

Well, its not my fault you can only see 'the picture' via your phone and not the bigger version on the cinema screen with the rest of us.  Roll Eyes

You're an 'old' cliché.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Aug 23rd, 2018 at 11:54pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 11:07pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 11:00pm:

Well, its not my fault you can only see 'the picture' via your phone and not the bigger version on the cinema screen with the rest of us.  Roll Eyes

You're an 'old' cliché.

The rest of us? Hmm, who are the rest of yourselves or do you propose to speak for others? Sorry, my phone has no credit... Sad

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 12:52am

I'm assured no-one was killed int the making of this video.

It's like watching deer run from the hunter.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #55 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 6:08am

Gnads wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 6:26pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 6:08pm:
Grendel wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 8:52am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 7:54am:
aquascoot wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 6:18am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 6:14am:
What is a white culture? Only one i can think of is the culture of getting pissed. British irish aussie. We dont actually have any culture except for getting on the piss.

Spot

um,

the renaicance, the enlightenment,science, literature, architecture, skyscrapers, going to the moon, modern medicine, the automobile, technology, exploration, the westminster system.

i think one should be able to think of a few more achievements of the west then "getting pissed". Wink

Thats not culture

Spot

YOU will need to define what YOU think culture is then Spot so someone can answer you in a way YOU can understand.

I did

Spot

No ... you didn't.

I dont know how to quote it but it was reply 9

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #56 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 6:10am

What a surprise the thread is about islam again

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 7:15am

freediver wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 7:06pm:
They have been 'doing' democracy for a long time also.

Might point is, at some point you have to say they abandoned their culture and adopted ours. Alcohol, democracy, human rights, schools, Christianity, nuclear families etc. You can't just pick the worst habits they acquired from as and call that aboriginal culture, but deny them all the good bits.

Actually FD that's not what I've done .... I've mere mentioned that "their" so called culture is not all wonderful & organic as it gets made out to be ... and my response was to the constant claim by the likes of Spot & others ...

that outside the ancient Aboriginal culture ....

non aboriginal anglo/european descent australians
have no culture except for "getting on the piss, sport & meat pies".

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #58 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 7:55am

freediver wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 7:22pm:
They existed in every culture.

What is your point?

that is my point what was yours....  ?

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #59 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 5:37pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 6:14am:
What is a white culture? Only one i can think of is the culture of getting pissed. British irish aussie. We dont actually have any culture except for getting on the piss.

Spot

I think we can put that down to the Irish
Today's "Australian culture" had its foundations built on the Irish, English and Scottish
The Germans put in their contribution with our appreciation of wine and beer
Th Italians brought us fine food - along with the Greeks and other European cultures
Asian immigration expanded the boundaries of fine food cuisine - along with colour and festivals
More change can't help but influence us - with growing Middle-Eastern immigration

Australia was built on "multiculturalism" since the arrival of the First Fleet, in 1780

Long may our culture continue to expand

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18
Send Topic Print