Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
this makes me want the Death Penalty back (Read 8446 times)
Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: this makes me want the Death Penalty back
Reply #15 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:13pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 9:19pm:
Nah....you have posted that image before.  I was critical then and I am critical now.  That sort of gratuitous brutality no-one needs to see to believe it happens.

You are OK with Bobby posting hangings though? All executions are brutal and final. I don't care if you find the picture confronting, it makes the counterpoint to Bobby's "peaceful" executions by hanging which are anything but peaceful.

BTW, what is this gratuitous brutality? It's an execution.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:14pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:13pm:
Nah....you have posted that image before.  I was critical then and I am critical now.  That sort of gratuitous brutality no-one needs to see to believe it happens.

You are OK with Bobby posting hangings though? All executions are brutal and final. I don't care if you find the picture confronting, it makes the counterpoint to Bobby's "peaceful" executions by hanging which are anything but peaceful.

Link?

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:17pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:14pm:

Link?

I haven't seen Aussie post the same at Bobby so therefore I can't give a link, he hasn't done it therefore I can't post it.

Edit: Are you crying about the pics too?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:20pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:17pm:

Link?

I haven't seen Aussie post the same at Bobby so therefore I can't give a link, he hasn't done it therefore I can't post it.

We have all condemned Booby for his support of murder.

He advocates vigilante killings, and none of us on the left are happy with that.

Those on the right, however, have never said a word in opposition to it.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:29pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:20pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:17pm:

Link?

We have all condemned Booby for his support of murder.

He advocates vigilante killings, and none of us on the left are happy with that.

Those on the right, however, have never said a word in opposition to it.

So you just object to me showing the reality and brutality of execution to Bobby? I know it upsets him because it's not all clean like a movie hanging and shows the reality of his wishes. I'll continue to post them or perhaps others until he sees the ugliness of execution. If that hurts yours or Aussie's feelings, I could give a rat's arse. Welcome to the world we live in.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #20 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:51pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:29pm:
So you just object to me showing the reality and brutality of execution to Bobby? I know it upsets him because it's not all clean like a movie hanging and shows the reality of his wishes. I'll continue to post them or perhaps others until he sees the ugliness of execution. If that hurts yours or Aussie's feelings, I could give a rat's arse. Welcome to the world we live in.

Even though you were prompted -
you have still made no mention of the appalling crimes committed on victims.

The victims don't matter to you -
you just want a soft approach to crime.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 11:08pm

Call for his suspension Aussie, just like you would do if I had posted it. Turd.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 11:25pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:51pm:

Not at all Bobby. Just not a fan of your "final solution".

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #23 - Aug 24th, 2018 at 11:33pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 11:25pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 10:51pm:

Not at all Bobby. Just not a fan of your "final solution".

You can't seem to put yourself in the place of innocent victims of
crimes that are: so heinous, so abhorrent, so shocking & evil
that they deserve a minimum of the death penalty.
At least those who commit them would get a fair trial in front of a judge & jury plus an appeal -
what justice did their victims get?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 25th, 2018 at 12:01am

cods wrote on Aug 24th, 2018 at 7:18pm:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/western-sydney-father-charged-relatin...
A FATHER from Western Sydney has been arrested on charges relating to the alleged injury and neglect of a young baby.

Detectives from State Crime Command’s Child Abuse and Sex Crimes Squad established Strike Force Yarrabee to investigate after police were notified the seven-week-old boy had been left with permanent disabilities after he suffered brain, eye, and spinal injuries.
The child was first presented at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead after suffering ongoing seizures on 17 April, 2018.

A 27-year-old woman remains before the courts after she was arrested in relation to the matter in June.

Further investigations from strike force detectives led to the arrest of a 30-year-old man at Ryde about 8.30am on Thursday.

He was taken to Ryde Police Station, where he was charged with reckless grievous bodily harm and not provide for child cause danger of serious injury.

Police will allege in court the man injured the child who then suffered seizures for at least 24 hours before medical attention was sought.

The man is due to appear at Burwood Local Court on 17 September and was granted bail.

The child is now in the care of relatives.

some crimes are inhuman....

I agree, dear. The price of organs would certainly come down. Forget a liver or a spleen.

The cost of a decent cock these days is ludicrous.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #25 - Aug 25th, 2018 at 12:37am

Are drugs involved?  Surely when an addict gives birth, there should be a mandatory supervision order.

What kind of society are we becoming, when people are insane enough to injure and murder their own children, and even though the precedents are there and the chances calculated of abuse/neglect and so forth - no intervention occurs until fearful injury to an innocent?

Are we, as a society, now so cowed by the victimhood industry, and 'stolen generations' and such, that there is no place for saying Enough!?

I know this nation is insane..... but there are those within it who are more insane than the rest...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #26 - Aug 25th, 2018 at 6:51am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 25th, 2018 at 12:37am:
Are drugs involved?  Surely when an addict gives birth, there should be a mandatory supervision order.

What kind of society are we becoming, when people are insane enough to injure and murder their own children, and even though the precedents are there and the chances calculated of abuse/neglect and so forth - no intervention occurs until fearful injury to an innocent?

Are we, as a society, now so cowed by the victimhood industry, and 'stolen generations' and such, that there is no place for saying Enough!?

I know this nation is insane..... but there are those within it who are more insane than the rest...

Its just a fact of life. The world is full of arseholes. There are a lot of people so theres always a percentage of psycho-socio-paths

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #27 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 9:41pm

Some people cannot be defended so I will not try....My problem is once the State has the power to execute it's citizens it will use it???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #28 - Aug 27th, 2018 at 9:48pm

philperth2010 wrote on Aug 27th, 2018 at 9:41pm:
Some people cannot be defended so I will not try....
My problem is once the State has the power to execute it's citizens it will use it???

Huh Huh Huh

In extreme cases it's needed.

PS.  notice no one complained when the Bali bombers were executed.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #29 - Aug 28th, 2018 at 1:01am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 27th, 2018 at 9:48pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Aug 27th, 2018 at 9:41pm:
Some people cannot be defended so I will not try....
My problem is once the State has the power to execute it's citizens it will use it???

Huh Huh Huh

In extreme cases it's needed.

PS.  notice no one complained when the Bali bombers were executed.

I did - I even wrote to the head of state and asked for clemency.... oh, well....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print