fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: Chelsea Manning
Reply #61 - Aug 30th, 2018 at 11:13pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 11:03pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 10:56pm:
Am I weirding you people out yet?

Nah, you just sound like normal Nth NSW folks  Smiley

not cutting your hair for 20 years- ?   Mine is long  but I cant stand it any longer than back length- too much work and windy days drive me nuts-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #62 - Aug 30th, 2018 at 11:28pm

Agnes wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 11:13pm:
Gordon wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 11:03pm:

Nah, you just sound like normal Nth NSW folks  Smiley

not cutting your hair for 20 years- ?   Mine is long  but I cant stand it any longer than back length- too much work and windy days drive me nuts-

My hair's much longer and I live in a far windier part of the country. I think you should stop acting like a pussy and HTFU!  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #63 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 6:05am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 9:00pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 8:55pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 8:53pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 8:51pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 12:31pm:
a dirty filthy mental case traitor ...

I see how you are attracted to "shim" aussie...

i expect to see groggy in here soon batting for the queer...  Roll Eyes

And what should happen to traitors in a time of war?

Hangem HIGH...  Angry

I thought they were put against a wall & shot?

im not fussy to be honest.. either way is sufficient..  Smiley

It's a strange war on terror that we're in -

it's a politically correct war.

Even some bloke with a dress on can avoid the firing squad & travel all around the world boasting about their treachery.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 7:43am

Aussie wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
Grendel wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 6:18pm:
I don't that the Left leaning US haters and conspiranuts want to waste their money, but she's a bloke.  I wish the ABC would stop calling her she... so confusing...  even he's confused apparently.

What does US hating have to do with this?  She's a bloke?  Big deal.....so was a nominee for Australian of the Year and you did not murmur about that.  Southern claims she is a bloke as well, yet she was allowed in....schit stirring liar, notwithstanding.  Not that I care about that.  She should have been allowed in.

So should this Manning person.  Yes, s/he was given a punitive sentence......but relevantly......commuted by no less a person than the President of the USA.

Duttons allows his mate's au pairs in ~ totally and completely disregarding the advice of his own Department, so come on Mutton, get on with it.  Let s/him in.  What's s/he gonna do?  Visit a Mosque or perhaps a Synagogue.  Cause a breach of the peace?  Steal Government secrets from her Hotel Room?  Cause riots.....what is the danger here, Mutton?

Cuckoo.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What don't you understand about I don't care?
What don't you understand about LW looneys that hate the US and Conspiranuts?

Didn't you know he's a bloke?
or that when he did the deed and broke the laws and was imprisoned he was a bloke?
BTW he's still a bloke.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 7:50am

Aussie wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 7:10pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 7:07pm:
Aussie wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 6:52pm:
Quote:
Southern doesn't have a criminal record like Manning & she's not a liar.

Oh yes indeedy she is.  No doubt about it.  I have the proof.  Do you want to see it?  Do you think that I am bluffing?

Farq off Noddy she does not have a criminal record.

btw who the hell cares about whether you are "bluffing" or not?

Really?  Roll Eyes

Nah, Gonads, I shall not far cough.  You said she is not a liar.  She is, and I have the proof.  Want to see it, or am I bluffing?

I couldn't care less Aussie ....

& you knew naff all about Au Pair girl until a few days ago ..... & despite the visa part saga ... the Au Pair girl wasn't a liar or criminal either.

Bluff on Poker King. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 7:58am

Nah ... it a good thing donating hair for chemo wigs.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #67 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 9:23am

Bobby, is Manning a homo, and if so how is that relevant?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #68 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 10:19am

Aussie wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 9:23am:
Bobby, is Manning a homo, and if so how is that relevant?

Are you attracted to Chelsea arsie?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 10:22am

Grendel wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 7:43am:
I don't that the Left leaning US haters and conspiranuts want to waste their money, but she's a bloke.  I wish the ABC would stop calling her she... so confusing...  even he's confused apparently.

What does US hating have to do with this?  She's a bloke?  Big deal.....so was a nominee for Australian of the Year and you did not murmur about that.  Southern claims she is a bloke as well, yet she was allowed in....schit stirring liar, notwithstanding.  Not that I care about that.  She should have been allowed in.

So should this Manning person.  Yes, s/he was given a punitive sentence......but relevantly......commuted by no less a person than the President of the USA.

Duttons allows his mate's au pairs in ~ totally and completely disregarding the advice of his own Department, so come on Mutton, get on with it.  Let s/him in.  What's s/he gonna do?  Visit a Mosque or perhaps a Synagogue.  Cause a breach of the peace?  Steal Government secrets from her Hotel Room?  Cause riots.....what is the danger here, Mutton?

or that when he did the deed and broke the laws and was imprisoned he was a bloke?
BTW he's still a bloke.

How is that relevant?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #70 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 10:24am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 10:22am:

BTW he's still a bloke.

How is that relevant?

Are you a 'tranny' pessary.......your gender says you are a female, but everybody seems to refer to you as a male (albeit a cowardly one)...........which is it pessary?

I'm curious?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #71 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 10:28am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 9:08pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 9:04pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 8:55pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 8:53pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 8:51pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Aug 30th, 2018 at 12:31pm:
a dirty filthy mental case traitor ...

I see how you are attracted to "shim" aussie...

i expect to see groggy in here soon batting for the queer...  Roll Eyes

And what should happen to traitors in a time of war?

Hangem HIGH...  Angry

I thought they were put against a wall & shot?

So you are all for shooting now? Just not in the head?

How's it going over there curly? -  old darling.   Grin

I miss Paul- Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2018 at 10:44am by Agnes »  

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 10:39am

Fuzzball wrote on Aug 31st, 2018 at 10:24am:

BTW he's still a bloke.

How is that relevant?

Are you a 'tranny' pessary.......your gender says you are a female, but everybody seems to refer to you as a male (albeit a cowardly one)...........which is it pessary?

I'm curious?

How is a person's gender relevant to them getting a visa?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #73 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 11:58am

BTW he's still a bloke.

How is that relevant?

just a fact gweggy... wassup cant find anything else to whinge and Troll about? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #74 - Aug 31st, 2018 at 12:04pm

Quote:
Transgenderism Doesn’t Excuse Treason

By David French
August 10, 2017

For some on the left, revolutionary identity politics covers the worst of sins.

If Bradley Manning had stayed Bradley Manning, would he still be in prison? If Bradley Manning had stayed Bradley Manning, would he be basking in celebrity, enjoying fawning photo shoots? Given the magnitude of his crimes, I dare say that he’d be in prison today if he still identified as a man. Then he’d be nothing but what he actually is, a garden-variety traitor — a faithless soldier who should count himself fortunate not to face capital punishment.

It’s worth remembering what he did. He disclosed, in a gigantic document dump, more than a million pages of classified information, including information about American military operations, American diplomacy, and American allies. The Obama administration was forced to rush to safety foreign friends whom Manning had outed as helping Americans. He broke faith with every relevant provision of the Army’s warrior ethos — he abandoned his mission, he actively aided the enemy, and he acted with stunning disregard for the lives of his comrades. He did so because, acting on his own authority, he decided he wanted to stimulate “worldwide discussion, debate, and reforms.”

To be clear, this wasn’t whistleblowing. He didn’t identify a specific wrong and expose it responsibly while taking care to minimize the harm of disclosure. He just disclosed documents without regard for their contents. He didn’t know if anyone would die because of his actions. He didn’t know to what extent vital missions or programs would be compromised. He just did what he wanted to do. There was no honor in his action. None.

And now look at him. He’s the subject of a fawning Vogue profile and photo shoot:

These kinds of celebrations are not just morally abhorrent; they’re deeply polarizing. They represent the idea that the rule of law — even when the subject is murder or treason — is contingent upon the politics and racial or gender identity of the lawbreaker. Americans on opposing sides of the ideological divide are given a signal — that when it comes to advancing the radical cause, not even human life or national security can stand in the way. There are no lines that can’t be crossed.

This is what radical identity politics does. It twists and distorts normal moral analysis. It declares that the ends justify the means, and then goes even farther to say, “By any means necessary.” This is an unacceptable ethic not just for a constitutional republic but for any form of civil society. Allegedly “mainstream” media outlets, politicians, or organizations that honor or respect the likes of Manning, Rivera, or Shakur cover themselves in shame.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print