Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Mohamed charged with terror offences (Read 2467 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Mohamed charged with terror offences
Reply #15 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 6:48pm

freediver wrote on Sep 1st, 2018 at 6:39pm:
Quote:
How many outlaws named Jesus were/are there across the Planet?

Can you name one, other than the original?

No.  Can you?  (I have not looked.)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 6:49pm

Think of a world, 100 years from now...

...where the 'Empire'(military) of Islam has long been done and dusted, when it expended the last of its 'anger' against France and a Messiah emerged.

...where Italy, ruled by the Mafia and its supporters world wide, hunt down and 'exterminate' every (now unarmed) Moslems (though no longer known as Moslems due to the new 'Messiah') around the world. Former Moslem nations have folded and they are a people without a place.
Israel has extended its new 'Empire' across the Middle-East and become 'Super Power'.

As the Mafia exterminate them, they cry and pray to Allah, to be saved, as every other nation turns a blind eye, remembers the past and even helps the Mafia.

Who will save them?

...Israel will of course.
(ahh the irony of it all)  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #17 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 6:55pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 1st, 2018 at 6:42pm:

Before:

Jew Messiah: Jesus

Moslem Prophet: Mohommed

Now:

Jew Prophet: Hitler

...Soon:

Moslem Messiah: '_____'  Wink

JaSin,

You are very confused old son.

I can assure you that the universe doesn't work in the way that you are suggesting.

This is how it will end....

There is going to be       a BIG WALL,        keeping all of the 'wolves' outside [just like the BIG WALL which Trump wants to build, only much, much higher!].

Revelation 21:2
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3  And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15  For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #18 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 6:57pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 1st, 2018 at 6:48pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 1st, 2018 at 6:39pm:
Quote:
How many outlaws named Jesus were/are there across the Planet?

Can you name one, other than the original?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:04pm

I had a very brief look, but none came up.

Aussie why do you think there are so many convicted or dead terrorists named Muhammad, but we don't know of any named Jesus? Do you think there is some kind of cover-up?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:08pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 1st, 2018 at 6:37pm:
Stupid topic.  How many outlaws named Jesus were/are there across the Planet?  How about Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.....not that those were their names back in Biblical times?

Its not a stupid topic, its a Terrorism topic and yes many Mohameds have been involved in terrorism, coincidence maybe, Muslims named Mohamed should be on the watch list, anyone named Jesus should be on it to.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:11pm

freediver wrote on Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:04pm:

Aussie why do you think there are so many convicted or dead terrorists named Muhammad, but we don't know of any named Jesus? Do you think there is some kind of cover-up?

I found plenty of Matthews, Lukes and Johns.  Google was unhelpful on Jesus.....but I'd reckon there'd be many in South America.
« Last Edit: Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:21pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:13pm

meh he's just being a stupid Troll, business as usual for Aussie...  what's the dumbest thing I can ask to divert the topic. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I think he learned that off Gweggy and Karnal. Cheesy Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #23 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:13pm

Aussie why do you think there are so many convicted or dead terrorists named Muhammad, but we don't know of any named Jesus?

Do you think there is some kind of cover-up?

That's what it is!!!!

There is a conspiracy afoot!

Clearly there, there are those who are seeking to induce people who have the name 'Muhammad' to commit terrorist attacks!!

Now that we understand this is happening, all we need to do, is to identify who THAT group of people are,
....and initiate some government program to identify those people name 'Muhammad', and find safe locations and accommodation for them all - TO PROTECT THEM, from those nefarious conspirators.

Refusing to Name the Enemy in the War on Terror

3 min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpM8qk3t52A

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:16pm

Grendel wrote on Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:13pm:

meh he's just being a stupid Troll, business as usual for Aussie...  what's the dumbest thing I can ask to divert the topic. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I think he learned that off Gweggy and Karnal. Cheesy Grin Cheesy

I think you might be onto something there.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:20pm

Actually Yadda.
I've been researching (even in Uni Libraries) since the age of 10 when I wagged school to get a 'real' education.

I'm not confused at all.
Sure, I don't know 'all of it', but I'm pretty much got a better understanding as to 'what is going on and why' around the world.
I know it can be raw and harsh, having to describe 'basically' in race and culture, etc - but the Golden Rule is that 'everything is equal'.
A world where 'cultures' are finding their own race, where races are finding their 'culture', where a 'people' finally find their prime 'individual', etc, etc.

In a way - things are really just like a Mythology.

Sure, I might be like the Salvor Hardin of Asimov's Foundation Fame: Psychohistory. I mean - it ain't that hard really, some Jew/Catholic in Europe did it quite well long ago.

I mean - as you see the world now (mostly via Media interpretation - but that's just like one Region's view and one Region out of 8 to be certain), things might not give away future possibility.

But ask yourself - why is 'Christianity'? Besides the 'process' of 'how' it came about, ask - why?
There is a reason for everything. Why did the Germans do to the Jews and not any other nation? Etc, Etc.

Every Race, Nation, Culture, Industry, etc - are all jostling and struggling to find their place in the scheme of things. Sometimes, there is pushing and shoving, sometimes collisions, sometimes for the mistakes of greed, sometimes ignorance.

So when I make the joke:
What did Jesus say to his Jewish people who crucified him?
"Wait till my little Brother Hitler comes along." in the name of karmic revenge - what goes around, comes around.
It is basically a 'brutal' truth really.

Nations, Peoples, etc are finding  their strengths and letting go of their weakness's. One nation may have used 'Military' to get ahead long ago. But now, military action would take it backwards to ruination and they find that possibly 'Art' would make them prosper into the future.

Take the globe of the World in your hands and look at it like a Crystal Ball.
There is 'meaning' to everything, even beyond the reach of Science and Religion, with this world.

The future of this world, will be vastly different than today.
But the world of Humanity can die, just like a Junkie of self-destruction and with a gun to his head.

Australia heading for Civil War?
It's a very highly likely and even possibly a very definite 'phase' this country has to go through, to get ...ahead.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:32pm

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:33pm

The Grand Moofta should step up on this one and start condemning the Mohamed types, he won't though he is to busy sniggering.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:52pm

I put up something 'for'.
What can you put up for something 'against' Grendel? Huh Huh

Hmm?
Oh yeah -
NOTHING!
  Grin

So keep laughing from the audience balcony you muppet.
The JaSin show keeps rolling on.   Wink
I'm on the field playing, you're just in the crowd and boo-hoo because I wear the colours you don't like. Oops - did you like my goose-step there against one of yours from the team you support?  Tongue

Moslems will still be Terrorists - its the last 'vapours' of their once great Military Empire (that even kicked Europe back out of its Dark Ages).
The Jews paid a price to become what they are today and Europe must do the same in the face of the Moslems and it looks like France will be the one to pay it. Even Britain has stepped back, Sweden and others will do the same.
France will be left out in front to face the pain of the past for it using 'Religion' & 'Military' to enhance itself (colonies) around the world.

There are contenders and pretenders - and France will give up its 'holy ghost' for a better future ...it just has to cop a bit of punishment first  Wink

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 1st, 2018 at 7:57pm

250,000 immigrants every year and a large proportion of them are in the religious nutter category, how are the AFP going to keep up.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print