Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Malcolm Turnbull's Son Says Dont Vote Liberal (Read 1848 times)
whiteknight
Gold Member

Australian Politics

melbourne
Malcolm Turnbull's Son Says Dont Vote Liberal
Oct 11th, 2018 at 9:40pm

Wentworth by-election: Alex Turnbull calls on voters not to vote Liberal

The Australian
     October 11, 2018

Malcolm Turnbull’s son, Alex Turnbull, has recorded a message on Facebook calling on voters in the former Prime Minister’s Wentworth seat to vote against the Liberal Party in next Saturday’s by-election.   Smiley

Mr Turnbull, in an explosive intervention, said a federal election was due anyway and the party needed to be sent a message.

The extraordinary message from the former PM’s son is a boost for Independent candidate Kerryn Phelps, with the seat said to be on a knife edge and the government seriously worried it will lose it — and its majority on the floor of federal Parliament.

“We’ve had yet another leadership coup and we’ve lost another prime minister . the Liberal party has been taken over . . by extremists on the hard right . who aren’t particularly motivated to serve the general public,” Mr Turnbull said on the message posted this afternoon.

“Don’t vote for the Liberal party in the Wentworth by-election . . this time, don’t give the Liberals your vote.”   Smiley 

Mr Turnbull argued that a federal election was due shortly anyway so even if the Liberals lost the seat and their majority in the federal Parliament, it would not make much of a difference and the party needed to be sent a message.

Scott Morrison, speaking on Sky News, said he believed Malcolm Turnbull was supporting Dave Sharma, the Liberal candidate and his son’s views were completely separate.

“I separate people’s family from the individual. I do,’’ Mr Morrison said. “Our kids are entitled to their own views and their own lives and I would draw no connection between Malcolm’s son.

“He’s an independent person in his own right. He’s entitled to his own views, he’s entitled to be wrong too, which I believe he is.’’

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Malcolm Turnbull's Son Says Dont Vote Liberal
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 10:03pm

Yes very wise advice from Mr Turnbull. Never vote for the LNP. One of the  dumbest decisions you could ever make in your life Sad

Just look at the deadbeat LNP supporters on this forum should give you an idea of why it's not a good idea to vote for them Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 6:47am

wow.. I didnt think anyone was a bigger sulk than Turncoat himself... '

looks like he brought up one as well..

go to his Facebook page and watch him taking a beating from Australians who have had a guts full of these traitors and their sulkfest ...  Grin

the little puke live in Singapore .... figures...  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #3 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 7:09am

Wise words,  we all know they only represent the top end of town,  that's not you rtards

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #4 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 8:41am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 6:47am:

He seems to have lost your godhood status rather quickly.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #5 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 9:03am

go to his Facebook page and watch him taking a beating from Australians who have had a guts full of these traitors and their sulkfest ...  Grin

You are including Tony Abbott in your rant aren't you mate....Abbott is the biggest sulk in Parliament since Kevin Rudd ran off crying in his latte???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 9:59am

philperth2010 wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 9:03am:

You are including Tony Abbott in your rant aren't you mate....Abbott is the biggest sulk in Parliament since Kevin Rudd ran off crying in his latte???

Huh Huh Huh

Truly an intellectual nobody....

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #7 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 1:26pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 9:59am:
philperth2010 wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 9:03am:

Huh Huh Huh

Truly an intellectual nobody....

He absolutely nailed it

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #8 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 1:43pm

I would imagine that after his father's disastrous time as PM, voters would register their displeasure by voting the opposite to his and his old man's advice..............both are backstabbing tossers........incidently I DID NOT agree with the Turnbullshit coup..........when he displaced Abbott.....

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 4:40pm

Who gives a damn as Mal and Co. are now in the Has Been enclosure with Kruddy etc.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #10 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 5:17pm

Put your feet up and relax lefties we got this landslide victory sewn up  Smiley

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #11 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 5:18pm

Even politicians families hate them.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 5:22pm

Its time wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 5:17pm:
Put your feet up and relax lefties we got this landslide victory sewn up  Smiley

Even five or six seats would deliver a change of government and the polls have been predicting a swing of more than this for more than two years now.

If the polls had been good for the government for any length of time, the PM would have called a snap election to get a more workable majority. Menzies called an early election in 1963 for exactly this reason. Why didn't Turnbull go early? Why won't Morrison? Hmm?  Undecided

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 5:52pm

Fuzzball wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 1:43pm:
I would imagine that after his father's disastrous time as PM, voters would register their displeasure by voting the opposite to his and his old man's advice..............both are backstabbing tossers........incidently I DID NOT agree with the Turnbullshit coup..........when he displaced Abbott.....

Oh and you said so at the time and maintained your rage right through his PMship, of course.

Fair weather friend.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #14 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 6:40pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 5:52pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 1:43pm:

Oh and you said so at the time and maintained your rage right through his PMship, of course.

Fair weather friend.

Faq off clown......I said quite clearly fuqwit that I WOULD NOT vote Lib/coalition when Turnbull was made leader over stabbing Tony Abbott in the back, and I have never supported the government since. Now he's gone I will return to the only party to lead Australia.......and guess what fuqwit.....it ain't Bull Shithouse's LABRAT bunch of clowns......or your fat friend Clive.....

Now who exactly is the 'fair weather friend'........Ask Clive ehhhh.......you had your head so far up his fat arse once upon a time if he pulled tongues.....it would be your slimy tongue poking out between his fat cheeks.......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print