Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Morrison Says Do Farm Work Or Lose Welfare Pay (Read 3765 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Morrison Says Do Farm Work Or Lose Welfare Pay
Reply #30 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 11:39am

How about real jobs designing and building electric cars instead of these dead end fruit picking jobs that lead to no where. Honestly is this the best the libbos can do ? Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 11:54am

Sir lastnail wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 11:39am:
How about real jobs designing and building electric cars instead of these dead end fruit picking jobs that lead to no where.\
Honestly is this the best the libbos can do ? Sad

It's the best they can do Nail.

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 12:44pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 11:27am:
I'm well aware of the Centrelink requirements as my son went through that nightmare a year or so ago. Centrelink were completely hopeless BTW when it came to helping my son find work. He eventually got a job through his own efforts using SEEK. Centrelink were inept, bumbling, stupid and pathetic dweebs throughout.

Centrelink doesn't have responsibility for assisting job seekers to find work. That belongs to the Job Services Networks such as Jobactive. You won't find a more useless bunch of government-funded pricks anywhere. They are not obliged to provide any services at all. All they are required to do is compel jobseekers to attend appointments and tick boxes on screens to say the jobseeker has done so. There's no requirement for the provider to do anything at these appointments, the jobseekers are just required to attend. These networks are worse than useless: they hinder jobseekers more then they help, as the local labour shortages demonstrate.

These parasites cost $7 billion a year. Newstart costs $10 billion a year for unemployed workers.

Think about that. The Federal Budget is spending nearly as much on job services networks as is paid directly in income support payments. Anyone who wants to cut some useless public servants to save money should put these useless boxtickers at the top of a very short list.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #33 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 12:48pm

Yes Bam, I stand corrected, the "Job Networks" are the ones that are supposed to assist people to find a job.

They were inept, bumbling, stupid and pathetic dweebs throughout.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #34 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 12:52pm

Bam wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 12:44pm:
I'm well aware of the Centrelink requirements as my son went through that nightmare a year or so ago. Centrelink were completely hopeless BTW when it came to helping my son find work. He eventually got a job through his own efforts using SEEK. Centrelink were inept, bumbling, stupid and pathetic dweebs throughout.

Centrelink doesn't have responsibility for assisting job seekers to find work. That belongs to the Job Services Networks such as Jobactive. You won't find a more useless bunch of government-funded pricks anywhere. They are not obliged to provide any services at all. All they are required to do is compel jobseekers to attend appointments and tick boxes on screens to say the jobseeker has done so. There's no requirement for the provider to do anything at these appointments, the jobseekers are just required to attend. These networks are worse than useless: they hinder jobseekers more then they help, as the local labour shortages demonstrate.

These parasites cost $7 billion a year. Newstart costs $10 billion a year for unemployed workers.

Think about that. The Federal Budget is spending nearly as much on job services networks as is paid directly in income support payments. Anyone who wants to cut some useless public servants to save money should put these useless boxtickers at the top of a very short list.

Good idea - parasites -
put them on the dole too - let them see what it's like.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 1:02pm

Another bunch of scammers costing a whole pile of money and not producing one single job !! If that money was redirected into private enterprise just imagine how many real jobs it could create instead of teaching people how to read the yellow pages and cold calling non existent jobs Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #36 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 2:41pm

whiteknight wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 4:24pm:
When will the unemployed ever get a fair and just increase?.   Sad 

They WON'T
There's no VOTES in it

The Federal Government needs to consult with the likes of the Salvation Army and ACOSS to establish a Newstart rate that at least matches the poverty line

From then on it should be indexed - in the same manner pensions are

PRESENTLY, Newstart is a convenient and regular "political football"

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #37 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 4:49pm

Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 13th, 2018 at 4:42pm:
Actually I dont have a problem with it if they live close to the farm and have transport available!

Fair enough, but is that honestly what you think the deal is?

Farmboys are front bottom*s, fullstop! Thats' why they come to the city and get their fulltimepermanent government jobs and sit like dinosaurs in the same f'n thing for life.... BECAUSE THEY'RE CU***S!

Nationals used to rule this land and now the coalition are just using 101 c***face poltiics because they know they have to face the slayer due to the disgracrful legacy that is copper internet!

Cheesy

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #38 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 4:52pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 14th, 2018 at 12:52pm:

Good idea - parasites -
put them on the dole too - let them see what it's like.

boxtickers observing boxtickers: sounds like lots of nursing fun  Cheesy

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Oct 15th, 2018 at 3:33pm

You can feel the shudders of fear rippling thru the Lefties.
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2018 at 3:51pm by juliar »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print