Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 141
Send Topic Print
⮞ ⮞ Americans Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜ (Read 127859 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: ⮞ ⮞ Americans Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜
Reply #1740 - Nov 14th, 2021 at 7:04pm

When the people fear the grubberment......we have anarchy

When the grubberment fear the people .......we have democracy.

The grubberment of Australia have taken every weapon from the Australian people and given devastating weapons to the controllers.
The grubberment of Australia are gradually grinding down our rights and there has never been a time in history where a grubberment has more control, knows more and is more corrupt.

It's obvious the grubberment does not fear the people.
And we are starting to fear the grubberment.

Anarchy is nearly here.
At least the Americans still make their grubberment think about what they do.

The Australian grubberment only think about what more they can do to us.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1741 - Nov 14th, 2021 at 9:50pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 14th, 2021 at 7:04pm:
When the people fear the grubberment......we have anarchy

When the grubberment fear the people .......we have democracy.

The grubberment of Australia have taken every weapon from the Australian people and given devastating weapons to the controllers.
The grubberment of Australia are gradually grinding down our rights and there has never been a time in history where a grubberment has more control, knows more and is more corrupt.

It's obvious the grubberment does not fear the people.
And we are starting to fear the grubberment.

Anarchy is nearly here.
At least the Americans still make their grubberment think about what they do.

The Australian grubberment only think about what more they can do to us.

Spoken by a member of the "60%"  that Panther mention who know not how our society works.  The Australian Government has not banned all weapons from Australian hands.  If Valkie knew anything he'd understand that.  Semi-automatic long arms and pump action shotguns have been banned from general use by the public.   Bolt action long arms  are allowed.  No weapons are allowed to be owned for self-defence.  Ownership depends on membership of firearms associations/gun clubs.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1742 - Nov 15th, 2021 at 1:33am

If a Citizen can't defend themselves why should they defend their Country from Invasion? Maybe the Invaders will be an improvement over an overbearing government and be liberators!

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1743 - Nov 15th, 2021 at 8:31am

Mortdooley wrote on Nov 15th, 2021 at 1:33am:
If a Citizen can't defend themselves why should they defend their Country from Invasion? Maybe the Invaders will be an improvement over an overbearing government and be liberators!

Oh, but thats different.

If the cowardly grubberment think they are in trouble, they will run screaming to hide under their beds while they throw young men at the problem.

And when they come home injured and dying, the grubberment says "sorry about that, we have not the money to help you" at the same time giving themselves another pay rise.

The Australian grubberment is perhaps the worst grubberment on earth.
They do not openly oppress their people, they do it clandestinely.
They lie more frequently than they tell the truth.
They tax us mercilessly, and put little or nothing back into the people, preferring to give it to multinationals, foreign countries and themselves.

Never has a more worthless collection of individuals existed on earth than the Australian grubberment.

And they know it.
So howard the coward introduced laws to make any weapons either illegal or near impossible to access.

My brother in law, a farmer, has been waiting over 12 months for his gun licence renewal.
My son has been trying to get one to keep the stray dog packs off his farm and protect his sheep and chooks for two years.
Even carrying a 1 inch classic Victornox pocket knife is deemed an offence, that is draconian in any language.

Meanwhile, criminals have access to any number or type of weapon, use them whenever they like and never seem to get caught.
The corrupt system sees guns that have been handed in, in the hands of criminals in short order.

Wake up Australia, you are being had.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1744 - Nov 15th, 2021 at 12:52pm

Valkie demonstrates his membership of the 60% club again.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1745 - Nov 15th, 2021 at 3:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 15th, 2021 at 12:52pm:

So, you trust your grubberment?

I always knew you were strange, but never thought of you as that stupid.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1746 - Nov 15th, 2021 at 8:25pm

Valkie wrote on Nov 15th, 2021 at 3:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 15th, 2021 at 12:52pm:

So, you trust your grubberment?

I always knew you were strange, but never thought of you as that stupid.

I trust them sufficiently to do what the people want. The overwhelming majority wanted action on gun ownership.  They answered.  They passed laws that were needed. We have had few if any mass murders like Port Arthur, Hoddle Street or Westfield since they happened.  Suck it up Princess.Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #1747 - Nov 16th, 2021 at 8:10am

And now, only criminals can access guns easily.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1748 - Nov 16th, 2021 at 5:00pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

⮞ Americans Will Always Oppose Gun Bans ⮜
Reply #1749 - Nov 17th, 2021 at 12:03pm

Americans Will Always Oppose Gun Bans especially if:

If they are not effective in getting illegal guns out of the hands of criminals who's possession of them is illegal in the first place.

If they are aimed at Law-Abiding American Gun Owners rather than Criminals that obtain guns to be used for criminal purposes.

If the guns the government are attempting to ban are in common use by Law-Abiding American Citizens specifically for lawful purposes, such as self-defense.....to defend & protect themselves, their loved ones, their friends, & their property.

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1750 - Nov 17th, 2021 at 3:33pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

⮞ Americans Will Always Oppose Gun Bans ⮜
Reply #1751 - Nov 19th, 2021 at 8:02am

Americans Will Always Oppose Gun Bans especially if:

If they are not effective in getting illegal guns out of the hands of criminals who's possession of them is illegal in the first place.

If they are aimed at Law-Abiding American Gun Owners rather than Criminals that obtain guns to be used for criminal purposes.

If the guns the government are attempting to ban are in common use by Law-Abiding American Citizens specifically for lawful purposes, such as self-defense.....to defend & protect themselves, their loved ones, their friends, & their property.

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1752 - Nov 19th, 2021 at 10:06pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

⮞ ⮞ Americans Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜
Reply #1753 - Jan 12th, 2022 at 10:11am

American Support For Stricter Gun Laws Drops
To Lowest Rate In 16 Years

Source:      
FORBES MAGAZINE
       Quote:
Less than half of Americans say they support stricter gun laws, a new Quinnipiac poll suggests, the lowest level of support since 2005, as
the U.S. Supreme Court prepares to issue a major ruling that could roll back gun control laws nationwide.

The Quinnipiac poll, conducted November 11-15 among 1,378 U.S. adults, found 45% back stricter gun laws, while 49% oppose them.

That’s down from 54% support for stricter laws in April, Quinnipiac noted, and marks the first time less than 50% have supported more stringent rules since December 2015, when 47% were in favor of them.

Republicans primarily drove the opposition to harsher laws, with only 13% in support of stricter laws versus 91% of Democrats, and women were far more likely to back increased restrictions than men (57% support stricter laws versus 33% of men).

A 48% plurality believed the U.S. would be less safe “if more people carried guns,” however, though 70% of Republicans believed it would be safer.

Though more Americans may favor less restrictive laws, a 62% majority still believe there should be restrictions on gun owners when it comes to carrying firearms in public places.

That includes even 42% of Republicans, 45% of gun owners and 51% of those with a gun owner in their household.
Tangent

Just 43% of respondents said real firearms should be banned from film and television sets, after actor Alec Baldwin fatally shot cinematographer Halyna Hutchins during production of the film Rust in October, while a 49% plurality said firearms should still be allowed. Support has grown among film and television professionals to stop the use of real firearms on film sets, with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson saying he will no longer allow guns on his sets and showrunners of the shows The Rookie and The Boys committing to ban live guns.
Big Number

44. That’s the number of states that have passed new gun-related laws this year, according to data from the Giffords Law Center reported by Axios, with approximately 200 laws passed. Of those, 24 states and Washington, D.C., have passed laws that increase gun safety regulations, while 16 have enacted policies backed by pro-gun lobbying groups.
What To Watch For

The U.S. Supreme Court is now deliberating whether New York’s restrictions on concealed carry should be struck down, after hearing a case challenging the law earlier this month. The court’s conservative justices signaled during the hearing they may rule against the law, questioning how the state determines which gun owners are granted licenses to carry firearms. If the court does rule against New York, the decision could have sweeping implications for other states with restrictions on concealed carry, as well as gun regulations more broadly, depending on how the justices interpret the Second Amendment and its right to “bear arms.” It’s unclear when the ruling will come out, but it will be at some point before the court’s term ends in June.

After hearing all the Anti-Gun, Anti-Second Amendment Rhetoric from the democ-rats for the past so many years, Americans are finally waking up to the fact that the democ-rat Party wants to severely restrict their Second Amendment Rights, & they aren't having it one bit......

Americans Will Always Oppose Gun Laws or Bans especially if:

« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2022 at 10:17am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1754 - Jan 12th, 2022 at 4:08pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 141
Send Topic Print