Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 141
Send Topic Print
⮞ ⮞ Americans Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜ (Read 127655 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: ⮞ ⮞ Americans Oppose Gun Bans ⮜ ⮜
Reply #1830 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 3:37pm

Panther wrote on Mar 21st, 2022 at 3:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2022 at 3:08pm:

Back to shallow BWian, just when it looked like you could actually write a coherent string of words together, reality takes hold......you obviously can't speak to what you can't understand, so it's back to being the 'Lame Asshole BWian' again.....   

When you cease spouting bullshit and actually ask serious questions, I will respond in kind.  I am an Australian, we don't believe any of the same things Americans take as gospel.  When are you going to respond to my rebuttal of your bullshit claims about Australia being unable to defend itself because it bans private ownership of firearms for defensive purposes?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2022 at 7:56am by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1831 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 3:41pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #1832 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 4:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2022 at 3:37pm:
Panther wrote on Mar 21st, 2022 at 3:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2022 at 3:08pm:

Back to shallow BWian, just when it looked like you could actually write a coherent string of words together, reality takes hold......you obviously can't speak to what you can't understand, so it's back to being the 'Lame Asshole BWian' again.....   

.......I am an Australian, we don't believe any of the same things Americans take as gospel. 
When are you going to respon to my rebuttal of your bullshit claims about Australia being unable to defend itself because it bans private ownership of firearms for defensive purposes?
  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I've lived here in Australia for the better part of 30 years......outside of sports, & "she'll be right mate", I have never seen anything much that Australians hold dear.....that they are truely passionate about.....Australians believe Freedom is something you are given, not something you have a right to cherish & own.....seems liberty is permitted, if you are obedient....that's what it means to be Australian.

Can't defend itself because Australia never had to fight for anything.....not an opinion, just a fact......therefore, it's people has not one clue on how to actually fight, so how can one expect to take a little 79,000 defense force seriously knowing which end the bullet comes out of, much less what reason would they need to......IMHO, they couldn't punch themselves out of a wet paper bag, if they ever came up to a real fight.......prolly just piss their legs out of fright.

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1833 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 4:51pm

As usual you appear to basing your comments on your American experience.  Australia has had to fight for it's freedom and it's liberty.  It might not have done so, on Australian soil but ultimately, where it fought, it was because it did not want to be dominated by a foreign power like Germany or Japan.   It does not believe that other powers should enforce their will on other countries, either.  Ultimately that means that the US gets short shrift when it attempts to dominate us,  Panther, something you appear to not understand.  We are welcoming to other people, as long as they are peaceful and are willing to obey the laws we have created for ourselves.  Johnny Depp's dogs, Pistol and Boo and Justine Bieber's monkey a few years earlier, ring any bells for you?  Or for you, guns.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #1834 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 5:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2022 at 4:51pm:
....... We are welcoming to other people, as long as they are peaceful and are willing to obey the laws we have created for ourselves.  Johnny Depp's dogs, Pistol and Boo and Justine Bieber's monkey a few years earlier, ring any bells for you?  Or for you, guns.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Silly, when I'm in Rome I do as the Romans do.........when I was Stateside a few weeks ago, for Shot Show 2022, & a long needed rest, I had fun with so many guns. At my rifle & gun range on my quaint lil dwelling, my own cherished 'toys', & so much more when 20 or so of my friends came over for a friendly shot for a couple of days...... .........

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1835 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 5:48pm

Sounds like a personal problem.  Hope you enjoyed visiting Covid central.  How was the idea of catching the disease?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1836 - Mar 21st, 2022 at 11:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2022 at 5:48pm:
Sounds like a personal problem.  Hope you enjoyed visiting Covid central.  How was the idea of catching the disease?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't believe everything you see in our Media, actually don't believe any of it you can't verify from other sources! Covid was never the problem they made it out to be, almost everyone who died during the scare was counted as covid deaths. We haven't had a Flu season in two years, first time ever. It accomplished what it was designed to do, justify unsecured ballot boxes for the 2020 election and see how much control of everyday life we would give away to big government! The covid cure has proven to be more dangerous than the virus itself!

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1837 - Mar 22nd, 2022 at 8:02am

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 21st, 2022 at 11:40pm:

Don't believe everything you see in our Media, actually don't believe any of it you can't verify from other sources! Covid was never the problem they made it out to be, almost everyone who died during the scare was counted as covid deaths. We haven't had a Flu season in two years, first time ever. It accomplished what it was designed to do, justify unsecured ballot boxes for the 2020 election and see how much control of everyday life we would give away to big government! The covid cure has proven to be more dangerous than the virus itself!

And just think it all happened under Trump!  Oh, dear, here he was, the most powerful man on the planet and the people disposed him through the ballot box!!!  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, you need to get over it, Mort, Trump was the most unpopular el Presidente your country ever elected.  Twice he lost the popular vote and then he proceeded to lose control of both houses of Parliament!  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Ungrateful people, hey, Mort?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2022 at 9:08am by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1838 - Mar 22nd, 2022 at 9:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 22nd, 2022 at 8:02am:

And just think it all happened under Trump!  Oh, dear, here he was, the most powerful man on the planet and the people disposed him through the ballot box!!!  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, you need to get over it, Mort, Trump was the most unpopular el Presidente your country ever elected.  Twice he lost the popular vote and then he proceeded to lose control of both houses of Parliament!  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Ungrateful people, hey, Mort?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Not the people, if you were honest and removed all references to who and where this election was about logic would tell you the results don't add up! Add to that literally thousands have signed affidavits under criminal threat of perjury about the cheating they personally witnessed over the election! Nothing the biden puppet show has done has benefitted the American people! Even the "free" money from the stimulus checks is now part of the massive inflation making it much harder for people on fixed incomes to get by! You can't just create trillions of dollars out of thin air and expect the value of that money to stay the same!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1839 - Mar 22nd, 2022 at 10:21pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 22nd, 2022 at 9:46pm:

Not the people, if you were honest and removed all references to who and where this election was about logic would tell you the results don't add up! Add to that literally thousands have signed affidavits under criminal threat of perjury about the cheating they personally witnessed over the election! Nothing the biden puppet show has done has benefitted the American people! Even the "free" money from the stimulus checks is now part of the massive inflation making it much harder for people on fixed incomes to get by! You can't just create trillions of dollars out of thin air and expect the value of that money to stay the same!

And yet, none of it has been presented in court, courts which were controlled by Trump appointed judges, whats more.  Such disloyalty, such dishonesty, really, Mort do you believe any of the bullshit that you post here, really, honestly?  Your just winding us poor, dumb yokels downunder up for your own fun, aren't you?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  No one could as silly and as stupid to believe this bullshit, could they?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2022 at 12:27pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1840 - Mar 23rd, 2022 at 6:00am

Not the people, if you were honest and removed all references to who and where this election was about logic would tell you the results don't add up!

They do actually.  And in many states, more than once.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1841 - Mar 23rd, 2022 at 1:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 23rd, 2022 at 6:00am:

Not the people, if you were honest and removed all references to who and where this election was about logic would tell you the results don't add up!

They do actually.  And in many states, more than once.

https://www.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/donald-trump-losing-e...

Some states he lost 3 or 4 times.

He also lost now close to 70 times in court, many times to biased judges that he had appointed.

Even the crazy ninja's agreed that he lost.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1842 - Mar 23rd, 2022 at 8:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 22nd, 2022 at 10:21pm:

And yet, none of it has been presented in court, courts which were controlled by Trump appointed judges, whats more.  Such disloyalty, such dishonesty, really, Mort do you believe any of the bullshit that you post here, really, honestly?  Your just winding us poor, dumb yokels downunder up for your own fun, aren't you?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  No one could as silly and as stupid to believe this bullshit, could they?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Actually proof was offered to many Courts and all refused to look at it so they couldn't be forced to pass judgement on it! Everyone with a brain knows the election was stolen, it is just a matter of whether you approve or not. The Deep State was threatened by Trump and the American people so desperate, obvious methods were used to preserve it! Whatever it takes, by whatever method the New World Order will replace national sovereignty. When they reduce you to eating out of garbage cans you will still blame Trump!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1843 - Mar 23rd, 2022 at 8:39pm

Mortdooley wrote on Mar 23rd, 2022 at 8:29pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 22nd, 2022 at 10:21pm:

Actually proof was offered to many Courts and all refused to look at it so they couldn't be forced to pass judgement on it! Everyone with a brain knows the election was stolen, it is just a matter of whether you approve or not. The Deep State was threatened by Trump and the American people so desperate, obvious methods were used to preserve it! Whatever it takes, by whatever method the New World Order will replace national sovereignty. When they reduce you to eating out of garbage cans you will still blame Trump!

Obviously you really do believe the bullshit you post, Mort.  No wonder we can't take you seriously.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #1844 - Mar 24th, 2022 at 10:28pm

I would respect your opinion if you just came out and said Trump needed to go by any means possible even illegal ones! I don't think you are gullible, I think you just approve of the results. If all the people who filed affidavits to the illegal activities they witnessed were making it up they should be prosecuted. So far no one has. Social Media should be required to allow information they disagree with to be protected speech and available to all.

If someone were to write a political work of fiction using the details of the 2020 election no one would believe the outcome we suffer under was legal and honest. You just can't separate Trump and the American Middle Class from the facts we are such a threat to the "New World Order" or "Great Reset" that biden is now openly talking about!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 141
Send Topic Print