Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
"Mein Kampf" accepted as an academic paper (Read 4284 times)
Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: "Mein Kampf" accepted as an academic paper
Reply #30 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:01pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 9:55pm:
So.....if I think (you know, as in thought) you are a childish wanker, that is good?

Sure. If you expand that to deed because you don't like childish wankers and want to put your "not small" hands on me and it becomes a deed, it may become one you will regret.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #31 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:03pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 9:23pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 9:17pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 9:07pm:
Quote:
All thought is acceptable.

Yes.

Quote:
Claiming it is correct just because it makes some feel better about their lives is not.

Yes....and you are a classic example of exactly that.  Yet, I agree, we all seek to justify what we do for all sorts of reasons including that we regard ourselves as correct, don't we?

And you bighands are a classic example of what? What are you trying to portray yourself as?

You'll never find me trying to justify the stuff you attempt to justify.

I reckon I am a classic example of a person who has been around a tad, done a few miles in all sorts of many different arenas most people never get near, across a very large spectrum, and yet, I am well aware of my limits in knowledge/ability.  Unlike some, I am not a smart arse know all.

Aussie once attempted to justify the slaughter of ten million Jews in the name of peace. It's hard to tell whether he still thinks he is correct.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:08pm

freediver wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:03pm:
Quote:

Yes.

Quote:
Claiming it is correct just because it makes some feel better about their lives is not.

Yes....and you are a classic example of exactly that.  Yet, I agree, we all seek to justify what we do for all sorts of reasons including that we regard ourselves as correct, don't we?

And you bighands are a classic example of what? What are you trying to portray yourself as?

I reckon I am a classic example of a person who has been around a tad, done a few miles in all sorts of many different arenas most people never get near, across a very large spectrum, and yet, I am well aware of my limits in knowledge/ability.  Unlike some, I am not a smart arse know all.

Aussie once attempted to justify the slaughter of ten million Jews in the name of peace. It's hard to tell whether he still thinks he is correct.

There you go, Cu. FD is always happy to offer up a porkie.

He changed his mind, you see.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:08pm

Quote:

Yes.

Quote:

Umm, it was their choice FD. If they didn't follow the oberführer's ruling, it would be on their heads. I guess he wouldn't mind the same thing put on Australian followers of Islam, after all Islamia for Islam, Arabia for Arabs, Pakistan for Pakis etc, etc.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #34 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:08pm

I reckon within this little community we have some people who've done some extraordinarily interesting things but not everyone blabs about it.

If you have to tell a story about how as a grow man, you pinned a child to a tree, your depth of experience is pretty shallow.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:09pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:01pm:
So.....if I think (you know, as in thought) you are a childish wanker, that is good?

Sure. If you expand that to deed because you don't like childish wankers and want to put your "not small" hands on me and it becomes a deed, it may become one you will regret.

Ah.....so now you want to blur between thought and deed.  So, if one thinks of something, according to you, per se, that is good.....yet if they enact it....that is not good.....if you don't like the enactment.

Yes?

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:10pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:09pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:01pm:

Ah.....so now you want to blur between thought and deed.  So, if one thinks of something, according to you, per se, that is good.....yet if they enact it....that is not good.....if you don't like the enactment.

Yes?

Blur between thought and deed? I made that distinction when? Read back you illiterate.

Edit: You want to keep up this shyte, you go gurl but you know who is going to lose out. Now post up/quote what I told you last weekend and where that has led you. Now all you have is to continue your personal attacks and harden my resolve. You are the one that loses in this, not me. You keep it up and see what it gets you and I won't need these "buttons" and have never used any against you. Dig yourself deeper.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:15pm by Cu Chulainn »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #37 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:11pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:08pm:
Quote:

Yes.

Quote:

Umm, it was their choice FD. If they didn't follow the oberführer's ruling, it would be on their heads. I guess he wouldn't mind the same thing put on Australian followers of Islam, after all Islamia for Islam, Arabia for Arabs, Pakistan for Pakis etc, etc.

Is this true Aussie? Would it be the Jews' fault if you managed to slaughter 10 million of them? Have you considered converting to Islam?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:14pm

Let's remember that this was kicked off with the comment by Chu Chu that all thought is good.

You still stand by that?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:18pm

Quote:
Is this true Aussie? Would it be the Jews' fault if you managed to slaughter 10 million of them?

Why on Earth would anyone, including me and excluding Hitler want to do that, freediver?

Quote:
Have you considered converting to Islam?

No more and no less than I have considered converting to Christianity.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:19pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:14pm:
Let's remember that this was kicked off with the comment by Chu Chu that all thought is good.

You still stand by that?

Of course. No thought is bad, it's deeds that are bad, acting on thoughts. Thoughts by themselves lack power. It's the externalising of thoughts that is bad, acting on them. Should we have thought police? I think China is working on that.

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:21pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:18pm:
Quote:
Is this true Aussie? Would it be the Jews' fault if you managed to slaughter 10 million of them?

Why on Earth would anyone, including me and excluding Hitler want to do that, freediver?

Quote:
Have you considered converting to Islam?

No more and no less than I have considered converting to Christianity.

Because they won't move to Tasmania, as you have said. Not your fault that won't move. On their heads if they are killed.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:25pm

Cu Chulainn wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:19pm:

You still stand by that?

Of course. No thought is bad, it's deeds that are bad, acting on thoughts. Thoughts by themselves lack power. It's the externalising of thoughts that is bad, acting on them. Should we have thought police? I think China is working on that.

So if say your pretend Grand-daughter says, "I think I will kill Grandma," you will respond by saying, "Gee Grand-daughter, that is a good thought you have there."

Yes?

IP Logged

Cu Chulainn
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:32pm

Aussie wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:25pm:
Cu Chulainn wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:19pm:

You still stand by that?

So if say your pretend Grand-daughter says, "I think I will kill Grandma," you will respond by saying, "Gee Grand-daughter, that is a good thought you have there."

Yes?

What? Now who is a child? Speaking is a deed, not a thought. Have you ever thought, I'd like to kill that c\/nt! You may even be thinking it about me now! Saying you would like to is a deed, not an inexcusable deed depending on the circumstances, but acting on that thought would be, umm, not so good.

You are supposed to be a lawyer right?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:42pm

So....her thought that she will kill Grandma is good, so long as she never says it out loud?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print