Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
"Mein Kampf" accepted as an academic paper (Read 4291 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: "Mein Kampf" accepted as an academic paper
Reply #60 - Dec 1st, 2018 at 5:28pm

NAZISM is just part of the European process of REJECTING the 2000 years of absolute BULLSH$% that Judaism thrust upon it from the Middle-East.

Before it was a Jewish Messiah: Jesus
Now its a Jewish Prophet: Hitler

What goes around, comes around and little wonder the Jews got crucified for killing one of their own (to get the advantage) long ago.

Judaism to Europe:
"The way to God is through us!"

USA to Europe:
"The 'true' way to God is through us!"

...I guess NAZISM believed in the USA, no longer Judaism  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #61 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 5:52am

Frank wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 5:47pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 2:03pm:
freediver wrote on Nov 30th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 29th, 2018 at 10:18pm:
Quote:
Is this true Aussie? Would it be the Jews' fault if you managed to slaughter 10 million of them?

Why on Earth would anyone, including me and excluding Hitler want to do that, freediver?

It was your plan to bring peace to the middle east, remember?

Its impossible anyway since israels population is well under 10 million

Spot

That rolling footnote to your posts is most apt.There aren't 10 Million israelis so the point about killing 10 million Israelis to bring peace to the ME is all wrong and there's nothing to see her.

Muslims will not rest and agree to peace as long as there is Israel. The existence of a Jewish state in the middle of that sea of Islam is simply unacceptable to Islam.

That they would not be peaceful even if there was NO Israel is also true - they were never peaceful for 1300 years before the creation of Israel. They must go under the iron heel of a caliph, anything else will simply keep jihad alive and flourishing. And then there is always the Sunni-Shia bloodletting when there are no other infidels around.

There can be no negotiations without a clear Israeli commitment to fully withdraw from the Palestinian territory it occupied in 1967, including East Jerusalem; a complete end to all colonial policies; a recognition of the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people including their right to self-determination and return; and the release of all Palestinian prisoners. We cannot coexist with the occupation, and we will not surrender to it.

It was not Palestinian territory.
Right of return is unacceptable to the Jews as it would be instant swamping. There is no offer of a similar right of return for all Jews expelled by Muslims across the ME.

So the Muslim demands are framed in a way that they can never be met and so the jihad can roll on.

So in order to have a discussion you start your replies with an attempted insult. Nice one. Didnt read past it.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton