Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
Australia versus India? (Read 14163 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Australia versus India?
Reply #120 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 4:43pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 12:59pm:
One day internationals against India are next. India will thrash Australia in that game.

Now the real challenge of the India V Australia clash is the 20/20 Format, to a lesser extent - One Dayers.

It's not just about winning the game - but by winning the Series it will prove who's 'Competition' is the best - The Indian one, where 'more cricketing Stars' appear, or the Australian one??  Shocked

In my mind, this is the real deal 'Format' that's important - more so than Test Format.
This is about an entire 'Competition'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 4:50pm

One day internationals against India are next. India will thrash Australia in that game.

Who cares. They'll still have to go back to India and live like rats while aussies have it made. We win anyway.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #122 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 5:09pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 4:50pm:

Who cares. They'll still have to go back to India and live like rats while aussies have it made. We win anyway.

Gawd....you have no idea, do you.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #123 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 6:07pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 5:09pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 4:50pm:

Gawd....you have no idea, do you.

It's been a long time when I can say I've "agreed with Aussie", but sadly - this is one of those times. I am, afterall - just a Man, not a God... like Aussie  Roll Eyes F(UR)kWIT.

In India - when one 'makes' it in India. Unlike making it in America, or anywhere else.

One gets an ENDLESS supply of female CONCUBINES.
Only the Hindu God above gets an endless supply of VIRGIN concubines.

You seed your children out in their... THOUSANDS.

You live in lavish idyllic luxury, served to by those who accept you as their Demi-God and your only 'duty' in life is to do nothing other than to 'breed'. Your world is a 'bedchamber', from which you may never leave... upon pain of death by the forces of Evil beyond. This is your world - this is your
*snap!

[this broadcast has been shut down by ...the Media Shocked]

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 11:06pm

Its a bit hard to motivate the Australian team the way the Indian team is motivated.

Our players are never at risk of being sent to the free sterilization clinic like the losing Indians are

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #125 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 11:11pm

miketrees wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 11:06pm:
Its a bit hard to motivate the Australian team the way the Indian team is motivated.

Our players are never at risk of being sent to the free sterilization clinic like the losing Indians are

No balls?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #126 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 10:50pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 11:11pm:
miketrees wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 11:06pm:

No balls?

More like 'No Women' to be exact.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 8:15am

Fuzzball wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 7:55am:
cods wrote on Jan 7th, 2019 at 6:53am:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Jan 6th, 2019 at 4:07pm:
The Australian Bureau of Meteorology has been called in to defend Australia against a loss.

Grin Grin
every night I have been praying for rain in Sydney   what else is there to do.. Cry

we could of course bring back the sandpaper trio.

well its just a thought... Sad

Well, it just goes to show that if the Australia Cricket Team don't cheat, they don't win........bullying, sledging etc.....is the way to go Australia........lets get more embarrassed....if that's at all possible?

from what I have read  the aussies in the past have been one of the top teams for sledging... yet get really huffy when it comes back......

now they have mikes on the pitch   it has stopped a lot of it.....which is good because it is BULLYING...and when kids see the professionals doing it.....they thinks is OK....

I didnt like Warnies attitude either   when he was at the height of his popularity......he got away with an awful lot..

it is after all meant to be for gentleman...not yobbos..

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #128 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 8:22am

If you buy into sledging then you’re letting that person control your psyche.

Give your opponent nothing...!

Let your athleticism do the talking.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #129 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 11:20am

Ajax wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 8:22am:
If you buy into sledging then you’re letting that person control your psyche.

Give your opponent nothing...!

Let your athleticism do the talking.

Some players are susceptible to sledging and criticism....Some rise to the challenge....Sledging is a means to get into an opponents head and put them off their game....Don't get sucked into it!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #130 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 2:09pm

Yes - Australians are the world's worse SLEDGERS.
Our 'verbal abuse' (mental abuse) is very aggressive.
Well, the males are - in Sport.

Chinese in Sydney "Me no speak English"
Aussie in Sydney "Then you're a stupid yellow dumb****, arse**** and bugger* **** **** then aren't you!?"

The Chappelli era of Cricketers called the Windies as N******S on the field of play, which immediately rattled the Windies players - but they decided to not respond in the same way, but to do so by winning.

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #131 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 2:59pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 2:09pm:
Yes - Australians are the world's worse SLEDGERS.
Our 'verbal abuse' (mental abuse) is very aggressive.
Well, the males are - in Sport.

Chinese in Sydney "Me no speak English"
Aussie in Sydney "Then you're a stupid yellow dumb****, arse**** and bugger* **** **** then aren't you!?"

The Chappelli era of Cricketers called the Windies as N******S on the field of play, which immediately rattled the Windies players - but they decided to not respond in the same way, but to do so by winning.

The Windies went through a purple patch after the Aussies were banned because of Kerry Packers World Series Cricket and many of our top players retired....Overall the Aussies record against the West Indies is impressive!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ausvwi09/engine/records/team/series_results.html?c...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #132 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 3:05pm

Sledging by Australian (male) Sportsmen in all sports participated by Australians - reveal that it is indeed, their 'flaw'. Cricket is the easiest to highlight, as they have more time and opportunity to open their traps and throw some verbal abuse to the opposition.

IP Logged

philperth2010

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #133 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 7:16pm

2 games all in the ODI series....Game 3 on Wednesday....Can the Aussies pull off a series victory against India with the World Cup in July....Maybe with Smith and Warner back we might give it a shake???

Huh Huh Huh

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Mar 11th, 2019 at 8:33pm

Marsh and Finch out
Warner Smith and Bancroft back

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print