Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51
Send Topic Print
Teaching our kids to be sodomites (Read 40960 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Teaching our kids to be sodomites
Reply #480 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 11:07am

John Smith wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 10:16am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 10:08am:
Setanta wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 10:40pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 10:29pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 8:45pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 8:43pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 8:39pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 8:32pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 8:16pm:
mothra wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 8:05pm:
You've got to be a bigot to be popular, Sot (want to keep up with the abusive nick-names?).

And you don't just fit in, you're worshipped.

As for catching fleas? Baby, you're covered in welts.

I didn't start the nick names, look to Aussie and Mimo for that. As Aussie would say, just returning fire.

Why would you think I'm worshipped? How come I've never felt it? I should start my own religion. You want to become a member?

I wasn't the one slinging shots from the safety of another forum where you couldn't reply  choochoo .....

You might need to clarify that Mimo. I was never on another related forum before Aussie joined up to one for me.

I don't need to do anything choochoo.

Did Aussie join one for you? Then why did you and and BO need to break the rules of the forum for you to gain access? Cheesy Cheesy

I like the way you kiss me, Mimo.. Chu Chu to you too baka na oshiri.

Baka?  You son of a bitch!!  That's a mean thing to say to him ... it's more 'barking'... going the rat.. you know...

Anyway - we could hire a hall and I'll sell the tickets and hold the popcorn franchise... you lot could have this out properly... maybe earn a dollar or two....

Different language Grap, you may be thinking of suar ka bacha. Son of a pig(hindi), my paternal GM was born in India spoke Hinidi and English. It is a little childish of me, Mimo is right but If I don't practice, I forget.
Baka na( "you are a stupid" in Japanese.) o shiri(arse), manka(cnut(vulgar)).

Oh, well that explains it... calling someone a stupid aresecunt is no insult, just a reflection on reality ...  I knew what you said....  Wink

that's a strange reality you occupy grap. Perhaps you should take up meditation?

There are many roads to reality..... in this modern age of gender confusion and rampant trial by feeling it is very easy for the many to lose their way.... and to be lost along the way .... without any personal meaning here and naming no names, calling an arsecunt an arsecunt is not an insult - just truth... if the pakol fits one must wear it grasshopper...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #481 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 11:08am

mothra wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 10:22am:
Setanta wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 8:16pm:
mothra wrote on Feb 16th, 2019 at 8:05pm:
You've got to be a bigot to be popular, Sot (want to keep up with the abusive nick-names?).

And you don't just fit in, you're worshipped.

As for catching fleas? Baby, you're covered in welts.

I didn't start the nick names, look to Aussie and Mimo for that. As Aussie would say, just returning fire.

Why would you think I'm worshipped? How come I've never felt it? I should start my own religion. You want to become a member?

You started it with me. You called me some strange Japanese name which i assume is an inside joke you share with your chums.

I called you no name until you called me one.

As is always the way with me.

Oh, I dunno - you've been hammering me for a while now.. labels abound ... all false of course since I am the voice of peace  between the two genders and the races....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #482 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 11:26am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 11:07am:
if the pakol fits one must wear it grasshopper...

that apply to calling people bigots and racists too grap?  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #483 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 11:44am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 7:23am:
dear master Light,
the church has a lot to answer for.
At least we have Pell on trial here.
He was already found guilty in the first trial -
however we don't know exactly what he did yet.
We have to wait until after his 2nd trial.

I wanted to add -
just as we are getting rid of church sodomites -
putting them on trial -
more sodomites are appearing trying to set the schools curriculum.

When can we ever be rid of sodomites?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #484 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 11:44am

flip page

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #485 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 4:02pm

Well - it seems to me that when you throw around words like 'bigot' and 'racist' with gay abandon without reference to much in the way of reality, any nick-names tossed about are next to nothing.....

I reckon only a bigot would demand that Australia Day be changed to suit a whining minority, most of whom aren't even Niqqers .... for example... and the poofs and other queers and degenerate humans have always been included in their own little niches without much in the way of interference, not for a very long time here in Oz.... jeez, we even tolerate the Token Whites like the Wops and the Dagoes and Grecos and such..... even an Ay-rab can be tolerated as a token near-white if he behaves properly...

As a benevolent society we tend to put up with weirdoes and just laugh at them and move on in the full expectation that the psychiatric institutions will take care of their problems, except the government sold those off for the land value .... never called a poofter a queer in my life, never beat on a queer or a Niqqer, never took one thing from any of them.... and I refuse to apologise for breathing...

My shorts are nearly cooked....

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #486 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 4:13pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 4:02pm:
Well - it seems to me that when you throw around words like 'bigot' and 'racist' with gay abandon without reference to much in the way of reality, any nick-names tossed about are next to nothing.....

there is no 'gay abandon'. I throw them around only when it is merited.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #487 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 7:18pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 11:26am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 11:07am:
if the pakol fits one must wear it grasshopper...

that apply to calling people bigots and racists too grap?  Cheesy Cheesy

No - those are foolish terms used by bigots and racists to try to belittle and shame anyone who happens to hold a different view, no matter how valid, from the original bigot.  One can choose to wear a pakol or not, and simply being called a bigot or racist by those who are bigots and racists promoting an invented cause holds as much water as an Afghan spring in a drought.... and only serves to radicalise, marginalise, alienate and antagonise the person thus falsely labeled for having no interest in being attacked by  others for simply being normal, but exercising a right to hold a valid view.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #488 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 7:20pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 11:44am:
dear master Light,

I wanted to add -
putting them on trial -

These coming on to the scene are the Delphic Oracle feminist style of 'equaliser' - a kind of lesbian/weirdo form of High Priestess of their new religion - they should be banned from entering school premises.  Noticed yet they are all sheilas, Bobby?  Why d'ya think that would be?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #489 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 7:21pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 7:20pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 11:44am:
dear master Light,

I wanted to add -
putting them on trial -

These coming on to the scene are the Delphic Oracle feminist style of 'equaliser' - a kind of lesbian/weirdo form of High Priestess of their new religion - they should be banned from entering school premises.  Noticed yet they are all sheilas, Bobby?  Why d'ya think that would be?

Could be trannys?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #490 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 7:23pm

I thought you pr1cks would pick up on the term 'two genders' that I used and would set sail upon the seas of fantasy.... nothing like giving a stupid arsecunt a chance to sail off the edge of the world....get out there and expound your personal reality for us all to judge.....

BTW - this is what happens when you allow dopey sheilas to control academia........... it all goes downhill and enters the realm of pure fantasy.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #491 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 7:27pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 4:13pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 4:02pm:

there is no 'gay abandon'. I throw them around only when it is merited.

Did I mention your name? Sensitive?  Why is that... I'm curious.. not that there's anything wrong with that... by what right to you get to judge when it is 'merited'?  I'm afraid, old boy, you must insert the words 'in my opinion' to be fair to the English language and to reason ......

As for the Inventors of Invention Day - you don't get to demand respect from me.... respect doesn't work that way..... but you should respect the right of the majority to enjoy their day...

Maybe we need an Australia Day March next year .... bring out the real bigots and racists to attack those marching ....  Grin  Grin  Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #492 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 7:36pm

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #493 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 8:16pm

Yes master Light,
if you read the Book of Revelations you'll
see that all of this has been predicted.

Jesus will be here any day now.
This time he won't be turning the other cheek and getting nailed to a cross -
he'll  be carrying a sword.

Woe unto all the sodomites.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #494 - Feb 17th, 2019 at 8:37pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 17th, 2019 at 7:23pm:
I thought you pr1cks would pick up on the term 'two genders' that I used and would set sail upon the seas of fantasy.... nothing like giving a stupid arsecunt a chance to sail off the edge of the world....get out there and expound your personal reality for us all to judge.....

BTW - this is what happens when you allow dopey sheilas to control academia........... it all goes downhill and enters the realm of pure fantasy.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51
Send Topic Print