No    
  2 (25.0%)
Anyone who thinks so should be investigated    
  2 (25.0%)

Total votes: 8
« Last Modified by: rhino on: Apr 30th, 2019 at 11:17pm »

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims. (Read 27512 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims.
Reply #255 - May 2nd, 2019 at 2:37pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 12:30pm:
So Islam differs from Nazism in that Islam also claims to be a religion?

Seems I need to dumb it down even more. Try this then:

- The core tenets (exemplified by the 5 pillars) of Islam are entirely about a personal journey of submission to God - through prayer, belief in oneness of God, fasting, alms giving and pilgrimage

- the core tenets of Nazism are entirely about emphasising one people's superiority over others and using violence to assert that superiority.

put even more simply - Islam is at its core entirely spiritual and personal, whereas Nazism at its core is entirely political and temporal

Can you explain how freedom adheres directly to the core tenet of Islam?

You can't reach true spiritual harmony (submission) if you are bothered by petty differences and squabbles with other humans. And if you are not bothered by these temporal matters, then you are by default accepting of the idea of 'each to his own', and the right of any individual to live how they like, provided they are not interfering with other's rights to the same.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #256 - May 2nd, 2019 at 3:55pm

Hatred for the sake of Allah and love for the sake of Allah is called Al Walaa wa al Baraa, a fundamental principle of Islamic ethics and Sharia. A Muslim is to hate what Allah hates and love what Allah loves. Allah hates the Kafir, therefore, a Muslim is to act accordingly.

3:110. You [true believers in Islamic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad and his Sunnah (legal ways, etc.)] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind: you enjoin Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah. And had the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them; among them are some who have faith, but most of them are Al-Fasiqun (disobedient to Allah - and rebellious against Allah's Command).

98:6. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad ) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.

8:55. Verily, The worst of moving (living) creatures before Allah are those who disbelieve , - so they shall not believe.

30:45. That He may reward those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous good deeds, out of His Bounty. Verily, He likes not the disbelievers.

2:98. "Whoever is an enemy to Allah, His Angels, His Messengers, Jibrael (Gabriel) and Mikael (Michael), then verily, Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers."

40:35. Those who dispute about the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, without any authority that has come to them, it is greatly hateful and disgusting to Allah and to those who believe. Thus does Allah seal up the heart of every arrogant, tyrant. (So they cannot guide themselves to the Right Path).

A mere 1/2 dozen of the many verses which promote hatred of the non believer.

Yet the lying muzzies still try and tell us that islam is about love for all mankind.

The qur'an is a muslim supremacist book which urges hatred of the non-believer.

Look at the state of the muslim world today.

One the one hand you have the islamists who follow the literal qur'an exactly as it says, they are the jihadists who believe that they will rape torture and slaughter their way to an islamic caliphate on this earth.

Then we have the backsliding *moderates* who know that the barbaric degenerate ideology of the qur'an has no place in the 21st century.

You would think that these *moderates* would speak up about the many and varied verses of evil which give rise to the fundamentalist muslims atrocities committed against the ones allah hates.

But no they say nothing except to lie and tell us the qur'an has a different meaning, has been misinterpreted and misunderstood by the islamists.

So they slaughter the fundamentalists, the fundamentalists then in turn slaughter the backsliding *moderates*.

So it goes on, a never ending muslim on muslim war,their heartlands are nothing but piles of rubble, muslims are the worlds refugees, muslim children are killed in their tens of thousands from starvation and refugee trauma caused by the ceaseless muslim on muslim warfare.

How sick and sad is the fact that this could be stopped by muslims accepting responsibility for the malevolence and depravity in the qur'an and denouncing it.

The islamists want the warfare because this is what the qur'an tells them, the *moderates* want the warfare also, as they know that if they denounced the evil in the qur'an this would destroy islam.

So it goes on untill the world finally decides that enough is enough and calls on muslims to be responsible for the evil in their qur'an. 

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #257 - May 2nd, 2019 at 7:04pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 2:37pm:

- The core tenets (exemplified by the 5 pillars) of Islam are entirely about a personal journey of submission to God - through prayer, belief in oneness of God, fasting, alms giving and pilgrimage

- the core tenets of Nazism are entirely about emphasising one people's superiority over others and using violence to assert that superiority.

put even more simply - Islam is at its core entirely spiritual and personal, whereas Nazism at its core is entirely political and temporal

You can't reach true spiritual harmony (submission) if you are bothered by petty differences and squabbles with other humans. And if you are not bothered by these temporal matters, then you are by default accepting of the idea of 'each to his own', and the right of any individual to live how they like, provided they are not interfering with other's rights to the same.

Who told you what the core tenets of Nazism are?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #258 - May 2nd, 2019 at 7:39pm

[quote author=freediver link=1556008828/254#254 date=1556764214]Can you explain how freedom adheres directly to the core tenet of Islam?

That is such a load of taqiya.

NOWHERE in the Islamic world can ANYONE hope to be left alone and not be bothered on account his temporal differences. Muslims are murdering people for the slightest difference in 'temporal matters'.

That you have the hide, the unbelievable hide, to come out with this load of barefaced lies and subterfuge is par for the course, nothing less could be expected from a jihadist of Mohammedan/Stalinist propaganda.   They teach you to splash about eyewash in the Madrassa, I am convinced.  All Muslims do it, and  it's ll equally stupid and unbelievable. Who' your Goebbels? Tell him we are onto him.i

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #259 - May 2nd, 2019 at 7:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2019 at 9:01pm:
Frank wrote on May 1st, 2019 at 6:59pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2019 at 9:17pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2019 at 9:15pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2019 at 8:56pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 29th, 2019 at 6:30pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2019 at 5:49pm:
It was violence, against a child.

Anning is a violent neo-Nazi.

That little brat would have been knocked out
if he egged me.
Fraser Anning was very reserved.

Have you physically assaulted children in the past?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 'children', says the 14 year old turd.

Anning assaulted a child.

That's a simple, irrefutable fact.

Now Bobby is saying that he would have assaulted that child too.

What about you - would you assault a child?

Oh, fck off you stupid bloody idiot. You and your idiotic 'yeah, but would you assault a child/non Mohammedans are the worst terrorist threat/I leave if Trump wins....' etc.

You are an insufferable frakin' bent retard.   Which is exactly what you enjoy being.  The eternal blind idiot across the ages.

Do you condone child abuse?

I'm curious.

A 17 year old is not a child, Turd. Are you in favour of allowing 17 year olds to assault other people and then claim to be 'children'?

You are the worst kind of idiot, Turd - you think you are clever when in fact you are only slightly less stupid than Aussie or Nemo or the other godforsaken mongs scattered around here. It is sad but it is them you feel superior to.
Yet you are still an idiot, you are still out of your depth in any topic above, say, year 10. You are a heckler but could never justify any of your 'non-binding' positions. You and karnal, the Turd and the turd-eater.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #260 - May 2nd, 2019 at 7:55pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 28th, 2019 at 6:05pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 28th, 2019 at 10:44am:
A hijab - any funny costume - does not in itself attract hostility.

Yeah it does - just read my sig.

Frank wrote on Apr 28th, 2019 at 10:40am:
The sri Lankan jihadist was radicalised by muslims already in Australia.

evidence? This was an IS attack, and I'm pretty sure all Aussie born IS recruits were radicalised online by people outside Australia.

'A completely changed person': Sri Lanka bomber radicalised in Australia, friend says

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/a-completely-changed-person-sri-lanka-bomber-radical...

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/imams-act-to-stop-radicalisation-as-...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/27/easter-sunday-bomber-radicalised-i...

You always arse-cover AFTER the murderous outrage. Predictable as.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #261 - May 2nd, 2019 at 7:58pm

Frank wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 7:51pm:

if he egged me.

Oh, fck off you stupid bloody idiot. You and your idiotic 'yeah, but would you assault a child/non Mohammedans are the worst terrorist threat/I leave if Trump wins....' etc.

You are an insufferable frakin' bent retard.   Which is exactly what you enjoy being.  The eternal blind idiot across the ages.

I'm curious.

A 17 year old is not a child, Turd.

"Children: Persons under the age of 18 years."

https://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/child-safe-organisations/working-with-childr...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #262 - May 2nd, 2019 at 8:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 7:58pm:

if he egged me.

I'm curious.

A 17 year old is not a child, Turd.

"Children: Persons under the age of 18 years."

https://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/child-safe-organisations/working-with-childr...

"In Australia children and young people are those under the age of 18 (AIHW, 2018).

"The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child also defines a child as any human under the age of 18 years (United Nations, 1989)."

What is child abuse and neglect?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #263 - May 2nd, 2019 at 8:24pm

So no lowering the voting age to 16 include 'children', then, right?

Because people between 16-18 are still 'children' and so they cannot be given the responsibility afforded to adults.

The thing about your kind of stupidity is that the concept of 'consistency' is not within your grasp. Bobbing and writhing in the S-bend is about the best description of your intellectual position on anything.

« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2019 at 8:03pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #264 - May 2nd, 2019 at 8:25pm

Frank wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 8:24pm:
So no lowering the voting age to 16 include 'children', then, tight?

Because people between 16-18 are still 'children and so they cannot be given the responsibility afforded to adults.

Why not?

Children are allowed to drive.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #265 - May 2nd, 2019 at 8:31pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 8:25pm:

Because people between 16-18 are still 'children and so they cannot be given the responsibility afforded to adults.

Why not?

Why not 14? 8?

12?

18 is arbitrary. If you had a 17 year old offsrpng you'd know that they are not children.  Stop trying to be even more tendentiously stupid than you actually are, turd.  Always honing in on the 'yeah, but' angle just makes you a perennial vicky pollard.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #266 - May 2nd, 2019 at 8:41pm

Frank wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 8:31pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 8:25pm:

Why not?

Why not 14? 8?

12?

18 is arbitrary.

Most things in law are arbitrary.

Why is 100km per hour the maximum speed limit, for example?

If you have a problem with the law, I suggest you take it up with your local member.

Perhaps you can ask them to have the age of adulthood lowered to 8, as you have suggested.

Let me know how that works out for you, yeah?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #267 - May 3rd, 2019 at 8:24am

if he egged me.

I'm curious.

A 17 year old is not a child, Turd. Are you in favour of allowing 17 year olds to assault other people and then claim to be 'children'?

You are the worst kind of idiot, Turd - you think you are clever when in fact you are only slightly less stupid than Aussie or Nemo or the other godforsaken mongs scattered around here. It is sad but it is them you feel superior to.
Yet you are still an idiot, you are still out of your depth in any topic above, say, year 10. You are a heckler but could never justify any of your 'non-binding' positions. You and karnal, the Turd and the turd-eater.

I say, old boy, I've been waiting here for over an hour and not one of your waiters has offered me any stool.

If you don't mind me saying, they seem more interested in Greggery's rectum.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #268 - May 3rd, 2019 at 12:06pm

Frank wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 7:39pm:
Muslims are murdering people for the slightest difference in 'temporal matters'.

Agreed, and its wrong. Most aren't though.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #269 - May 3rd, 2019 at 12:10pm

freediver wrote on May 2nd, 2019 at 7:04pm:

Who told you what the core tenets of Nazism are?

OK, lets try the FD method of debating then...

have you ever met a nazi who isn't reflexively supportive of a racial supremacist ideology of hate and furthermore advocates violence to this end?

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27
Send Topic Print