No    
  2 (25.0%)
Anyone who thinks so should be investigated    
  2 (25.0%)

Total votes: 8
« Last Modified by: rhino on: Apr 30th, 2019 at 11:17pm »

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims. (Read 27529 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims.
Reply #330 - May 8th, 2019 at 11:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 11:05pm:
Bobby. wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 10:56pm:
Secret Wars wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 9:58pm:
Islam is a world religion which by and large, cannot even come to a peaceful accomodation with itself.

The civil wars and regimes shitfights of the Middle East  are not so much Uncle Sam and colonialism as the woke apologists would have it, but Sunni/Shia conflicts where the west has picked a less loathsome side. 

All Abrahamic religion has violence at its roots.
We got over it after the Spanish Inquisition but
it still plagues Islam.
They need a reformation like we had.

What do you think is happening now, Bobby?  Daesh and the other Islamists represent an equivalent to the Counter-Reformation movement of the Papists.  The moderate, mainstream Muslims represent the Reformation of the Protestants.    Yet most Islamophobes just lump them all in together.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I hope you're right Brian -
peace depends on it.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #331 - May 9th, 2019 at 10:55am

freediver wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 7:27pm:
Quote:
Then you have obviously never met a nazi.

I nearly got assaulted by one when I was in Germany. I didn't stop to discuss politics.

Why did he try and assault you then?

Did it have anything to do with him being a "reflexive supporter of a racial supremacist ideology". I really can't understand why you would question that this is a necessary prerequisite to be a nazi.

Quote:
Like you, I am happy to generalise about Nazis. Just as I am about Muslims.

And this makes absolutely no sense. Nazis are 100% racist and violent. Take those away and there is no nazism. Its as simple as that. No nazi believes in equality among the races. No nazi believes in peaceful coexistence among different races and culture. Generalising them as racist shitheads is not unfair, it is perfectly reasonable.

Yet to similarly generalise about muslims is insane. They come from all walks of life, from all cultures from all corners of the globe. The *ONLY* thing that unites them all is belief in the oneness of God, the need to worship that one God, and the personal spiritual requirements to
fulfill that worship (and even those methods differ from muslim to muslim). So you could generalise all muslims as monotheistic in the Abrahamic tradition - but thats about it. It is particularly insane to brand the "genocide supporter" blanket generalisation on them, because it is based on an assumed blind adherence to the actions of the Prophet - without even bothering to find out a) how they interpret the alleged incident of genocide (and if they even believe it happened) and b) if they actually do believe that "supporting" the alleged genocide is even a necessary aspect of supporting their prophet.

As I keep saying, it singularly denies individual muslims of individual agency. A 'mindless collective' is in fact the perfect description of what you reduce muslims to.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #332 - May 9th, 2019 at 10:58am

freediver wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 7:27pm:
People exhibit all sorts of moral flexibility. Like peace-loving Muslims. But even you reflexively support genocide.

Look at you FD. You start out with "all muslims support genocide", no question, no exceptions - and now you're acknowledging muslims with "all sorts of moral flexibility".

Apparently not completely "all sorts" eh? We may have peace lovers in our ranks - but we absolutely draw the line at rejecting genocide.  Cheesy

I don't think you could sound more ridiculous if you tried.
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2019 at 11:04am by polite_gandalf »  

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #333 - May 9th, 2019 at 12:38pm

Gandalf are Nazis violent even if they do not act violently?

Quote:
Daesh was stopped - by other, fellow Muslims from using forced evangelism as a strategy, FD, just in case you missed that...

They would not have been stopped without non-Muslim interference. They would have reverted the area to traditional Muslim society.

Quote:
Again, for those too ignorant and too unwilling to learn - Christianity was only stopped where it was forced to do so by non-Christians.

Slavery was only brought to an end in Muslim countries by foreign, largely Christian intervention, including several wars. There has never been a significant Muslim anti-slavery movement.

On the other hand, it was largely Christians who brought slavery to an end in the west, often citing their religion as a motive.

Once more, Islamic apolagists, stooped in ignorance, evangelise their ignorance with religious zeal, impervious to fact or reason.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #334 - May 9th, 2019 at 3:06pm

freediver wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 12:38pm:

I mean they advocate and support violence. Whether that means they partake in violence themselves, or cheer on their fellow nazis who do. Either way violence is a nazi's modus operandi, and they absolutely support it 100%.

Can you expand on this acknowledgement of people (presumably including muslims) who "exhibit all sorts of moral flexibility", and how it fits in with your insistence that absolutely 100% of muslims, men women and children are of one mind in their unquestioning support of genocide?

Why do you think that muslims can so flagrantly disobey what you believe is the commands in Quranic chapter 9 and elsewhere and be "peace loving muslims", but cannot possibly give any leeway in the whole "must support Muhammad" thing and reject genocide?

Quote:

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #335 - May 9th, 2019 at 4:40pm

Moderates islamists jihadists fundamentalists ???

They are all muslims following islam.

Moderates trying to hide from the various bits of filth and perversion in the qur'an.

The others, the Jihadists islamists fundamentalists, all strictly adhere to these segments of depravity in islam.

The moderates then kill the jihadists islamists fundamentalists for following these degenerate teaching of islam.

So the jihadists in return then kill moderates.

So it goes on, muzzies murdering their kids, slaughtering other muslims and non muslims, millions of them in refugee flight, becoming an ever increasing problem for the rest of the globe.

Their doctrine / islam / qur'an / allah / muhammad is the root cause of all their problems.

The jihadists etc., aren't concerned with the degeneracy in the qur'an, they love to live by the depraved guidelines.

The moderates don't have the  moral courage to question the evil in their doctrine, which gives rise to the utterly depraved behaviour of the jihadists islamists fundamentalists.

So for the moment the bloodshed, human rights atrocities will continue.

Until the day the world gets sick and tired of the muzzies and the loony leftard apologists, then demands that muslims take responsibility for their evil doctrine and its' engendered terrorism etc..

Slowly but surely the world is turning against them, so we just have to hang on for a bit longer.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #336 - May 9th, 2019 at 5:01pm

Quote:
Daesh was stopped - by other, fellow Muslims from using forced evangelism as a strategy, FD, just in case you missed that...

They would not have been stopped without non-Muslim interference. They would have reverted the area to traditional Muslim society.

Yeah, FD, just like the Kurds were tolerated to create Kurdistan in northern Iraq, right and the Sh'ia Iraqis were tolerated to created a separate Sh'ia Iraq?  You really do have a strange idea of what happens in the world, FD.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
Again, for those too ignorant and too unwilling to learn - Christianity was only stopped where it was forced to do so by non-Christians.

Slavery was only brought to an end in Muslim countries by foreign, largely Christian intervention, including several wars. There has never been a significant Muslim anti-slavery movement.

Then, you're right.  Now? How the hell do you know, anything, FD?  Your ignorance is appalling, you realise?  You wear it proudly like a badge of honour.    Roll Eyes

Once more, Christian apologists, stooped in ignorance, evangelise their ignorance with religious zeal, impervious to fact or reason.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #337 - May 9th, 2019 at 6:48pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 3:06pm:

I mean they advocate and support violence. Whether that means they partake in violence themselves, or cheer on their fellow nazis who do. Either way violence is a nazi's modus operandi, and they absolutely support it 100%.

Can you expand on this acknowledgement of people (presumably including muslims) who "exhibit all sorts of moral flexibility", and how it fits in with your insistence that absolutely 100% of muslims, men women and children are of one mind in their unquestioning support of genocide?

Why do you think that muslims can so flagrantly disobey what you believe is the commands in Quranic chapter 9 and elsewhere and be "peace loving muslims", but cannot possibly give any leeway in the whole "must support Muhammad" thing and reject genocide?

It's called hypocrisy Gandalf. It was ISIS policy to target the hypocrits for death first, before the Jews. The Quran itself has plenty of rants against the hypocrits.

What "commands" are you referring to?

Can you clarify that you are retracting this statement?

Quote:
Nazis are 100% racist and violent.
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2019 at 9:20pm by freediver »  

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #338 - May 9th, 2019 at 7:06pm

Islam is a world religion which by and large, cannot even come to a peaceful accomodation with itself.

The civil wars and regimes shitfights of the Middle East  are not so much Uncle Sam and colonialism as the woke apologists would have it, but Sunni/Shia conflicts where the west has picked a less loathsome side. 

it still plagues Islam.

What do you think is happening now, Bobby?  Daesh and the other Islamists represent an equivalent to the Counter-Reformation movement of the Papists.  The moderate, mainstream Muslims represent the Reformation of the Protestants.    Yet most Islamophobes just lump them all in together.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin

That is really stupid, Bwian.

The civil war within islam is exactly the same it was the day Mo died. There is no Reformation, only schism over succession.
There are no 'moderates', only apostates and backsliders in Islam. There is Allan's final word, that's it. And Mo's example.

What 'moderates' moderate Muslims, BTW? Tell us, great mail order skolar of comparative religion (ie stupidity on stilts).

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #339 - May 9th, 2019 at 7:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 9:33pm:
freediver wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 9:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:57pm:
freediver wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:48pm:
Quote:
Islam is a world religion which has, by and large, come to a peaceful accommodation with the rest of the world.

It took several wars to stop Muslim countries treating non-Muslim countries as nothing more than a source of slaves. The only real difference is that the Germans stopped being Nazis after they lost. Islam is what you get when the Germans hold on to Nazism. Islam has only ever 'accommodated' when it was forced to.

You are attempting to use your ignorance of history as an argument in favour of Islam Brian.

I am less ignorant of history than you have been proved to be, FD.

Part of reaching an "accommodation" is in part the evangelising of Islam through force was stopped.  Now, we just need Christianity to be stopped in it's evangelising.  All sky daddy followers are the same it seems.  They just can't stop wanting to save the world for their sky daddy.   Tsk, tsk. Roll Eyes

It was not stopped Brian. It is still happening. For example, apostasy is still a crime in Malaysia. ISIS was recently using the more traditional method of rape evangelism.

How Muslims treat one another in a Muslim country is in reality, a Muslim affair, FD.

Daesh was stopped - by other, fellow Muslims from using forced evangelism as a strategy, FD, just in case you missed that...    Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #340 - May 9th, 2019 at 7:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 5:01pm:

Quote:

Yeah, FD, just like the Kurds were tolerated to create Kurdistan in northern Iraq, right and the Sh'ia Iraqis were tolerated to created a separate Sh'ia Iraq?  You really do have a strange idea of what happens in the world, FD.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:

Then, you're right.  Now? How the hell do you know, anything, FD?  Your ignorance is appalling, you realise?  You wear it proudly like a badge of honour.    Roll Eyes

Once more, Christian apologists, stooped in ignorance, evangelise their ignorance with religious zeal, impervious to fact or reason.    Roll Eyes

You are NOT pointing to a significant Muslim anti-slavery movement, Bwian. Point it out. Go on.

You are rending your clothes, once more, like a self-righteous git without actually pointing to any evidence to support your idiotic assertions.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #341 - May 9th, 2019 at 8:14pm

Bobby. wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 11:34pm:

it still plagues Islam.

I hope you're right Brian -
peace depends on it.

I wonder if Gandalf can tell us about the reformation of Islam?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #342 - May 9th, 2019 at 8:39pm

Frank wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 7:06pm:

it still plagues Islam.

Grin Grin Grin

That is really stupid, Bwian.

The civil war within islam is exactly the same it was the day Mo died. There is no Reformation, only schism over succession.

There are no 'moderates', only apostates and backsliders in Islam. There is Allan's final word, that's it. And Mo's example.

What 'moderates' moderate Muslims, BTW? Tell us, great mail order skolar of comparative religion (ie stupidity on stilts).

Spoken as always from the depths of your pit of ignorance, Soren.  You obviously know nothing about the history of Islam and it's development over the 1400+ years since the death of Mohammed.   You appear to have swallowed the guff of the Islamists quite happily, Soren.  Fester in your ignorance.   As always, you resort to ad hominem insult rather than rational debate.  Run along back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong.  The Adults would like an Adult conversation for a change.   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 10th, 2019 at 12:53pm by Brian Ross »  

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #343 - May 9th, 2019 at 8:45pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 5:01pm:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Of course I am right Brian. This is all easy enough to find out.

Why did you respond to my comments about Muslims spreading Islam through sex slavery by highlighting the ability of modern Muslims to tolerate (even that is a stretch) other Muslim groups? Was there a point in there?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #344 - May 10th, 2019 at 2:49pm

freediver wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 6:48pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 3:06pm:

It's called hypocrisy Gandalf. It was ISIS policy to target the hypocrits for death first, before the Jews. The Quran itself has plenty of rants against the hypocrits.

What "commands" are you referring to?

Can you clarify that you are retracting this statement?

Quote:
Nazis are 100% racist and violent.

They are 100% racist and 100% support violence. Apologies I wasn't clear the first time.

And what you are saying now is that muslims can not only be 'morally flexible', but also hypocrits on doctrine. Presumably you say all this while maintaining that 100% of muslims, men women and children, will absolutely never ever always support genocide. Can you confirm this?

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27
Send Topic Print