No    
  2 (25.0%)
Anyone who thinks so should be investigated    
  2 (25.0%)

Total votes: 8
« Last Modified by: rhino on: Apr 30th, 2019 at 11:17pm »

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27
Send Topic Print
Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims. (Read 27521 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fraser Anning speaks out against Muslims.
Reply #345 - May 10th, 2019 at 3:08pm

loony leftard apologist wrote:
Quote:
You obviously know nothing about the history of Islam and it's development over the 1400+ years since the death of Mohammed

Gee I mean what is islam today 1400 odd years after muhammad?

Well now lets see: muslims number one global terrorists - muslim poverty abounds - muslim inbreeding a huge problem - muslim refugees are a world wide problem - muslims slaughter their own children in the hundreds of thousands with their incessant warfare  - muslims today in the 21st century practice suicide bombing of innocents - muslims commit the most inhumane depraved acts of human rights atrocities because their qur'an tells them to - muslims attack innocent men women and children (soft targets) with the sole intention of slaughtering as many of the innocents as possible with their attacks, muslims have reduced their homelands into pile of worthless rubble, etc. etc..

Then they believe in talking trees and rocks, flying donkeys, evil spirits live in the toilet, women have to sit with their legs together in toilet (presumably to stop the jinns getting in), practice child marriage, practice F.G.M., practice bacha bazi (boy play) with the bacha bereesh (boys without beards) for a bit of you know what, believe that the jihadists will get straight into paradise replete with hour'is with big tits and little boys, plus a host of other extremely stupid 7th century belief.

So yes we see the muzzies have actually gone backwards, while every body else is marching along with modernity.

Too dumb to realize that their problems are all caused by their beliefs, instead they actually think that the way up is to sink deeper and deeper into the stupidity that islam is.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #346 - May 10th, 2019 at 6:44pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 2:49pm:
freediver wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 6:48pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 3:06pm:
freediver wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 12:38pm:
Gandalf are Nazis violent even if they do not act violently?

I mean they advocate and support violence. Whether that means they partake in violence themselves, or cheer on their fellow nazis who do. Either way violence is a nazi's modus operandi, and they absolutely support it 100%.

Can you expand on this acknowledgement of people (presumably including muslims) who "exhibit all sorts of moral flexibility", and how it fits in with your insistence that absolutely 100% of muslims, men women and children are of one mind in their unquestioning support of genocide?

Why do you think that muslims can so flagrantly disobey what you believe is the commands in Quranic chapter 9 and elsewhere and be "peace loving muslims", but cannot possibly give any leeway in the whole "must support Muhammad" thing and reject genocide?

It's called hypocrisy Gandalf. It was ISIS policy to target the hypocrits for death first, before the Jews. The Quran itself has plenty of rants against the hypocrits.

What "commands" are you referring to?

Can you clarify that you are retracting this statement?

Quote:
Nazis are 100% racist and violent.

They are 100% racist and 100% support violence. Apologies I wasn't clear the first time.

And what you are saying now is that muslims can not only be 'morally flexible', but also hypocrits on doctrine. Presumably you say all this while maintaining that 100% of muslims, men women and children, will absolutely never ever always support genocide. Can you confirm this?

I've never met a Muslim who doesn't support genocide. Have you?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #347 - May 10th, 2019 at 10:35pm

moses wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 3:08pm:
Quote:
You obviously know nothing about the history of Islam and it's development over the 1400+ years since the death of Mohammed

What you mean, Moses?  You mean what you always have.  You have no understanding of how Islam is today because you, like Soren, know SFA about how it got here.  Islam today is a mishmash of competing views and interpretations of what Mohammed meant when he said his various revelations.  Islam is not one, unified religion.  Like Christianity, it has schismed and split across multiple fracture lines.

Your views, like Soren's are coloured by your Islamophobia - a disease that prevents you from seeing the reality of the world in favour of your fantasies where your hatred of Islam and Muslims is real and colours your perceptions.  I would seek help, if I was you but you're not, are you?  You have lost yourself so deeply into your invention that you cannot even perceive reality.

To you, Muslims are subhumans, to be hated and vilified at every opportunity.  You have even lost sight of the central tenants of your own religion, Moses.   

Run along, your nursemaid is calling you back to your little kiddies' playground where your childish antics are tolerated.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #348 - May 11th, 2019 at 1:05am

freediver wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 6:44pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 2:49pm:
freediver wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 6:48pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 3:06pm:

I mean they advocate and support violence. Whether that means they partake in violence themselves, or cheer on their fellow nazis who do. Either way violence is a nazi's modus operandi, and they absolutely support it 100%.

Can you expand on this acknowledgement of people (presumably including muslims) who "exhibit all sorts of moral flexibility", and how it fits in with your insistence that absolutely 100% of muslims, men women and children are of one mind in their unquestioning support of genocide?

Why do you think that muslims can so flagrantly disobey what you believe is the commands in Quranic chapter 9 and elsewhere and be "peace loving muslims", but cannot possibly give any leeway in the whole "must support Muhammad" thing and reject genocide?

It's called hypocrisy Gandalf. It was ISIS policy to target the hypocrits for death first, before the Jews. The Quran itself has plenty of rants against the hypocrits.

What "commands" are you referring to?

Can you clarify that you are retracting this statement?

Quote:
Nazis are 100% racist and violent.

They are 100% racist and 100% support violence. Apologies I wasn't clear the first time.

And what you are saying now is that muslims can not only be 'morally flexible', but also hypocrits on doctrine. Presumably you say all this while maintaining that 100% of muslims, men women and children, will absolutely never ever always support genocide. Can you confirm this?

I've never met a Muslim who doesn't support genocide. Have you?

That's because he's so creative, FD.

You?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #349 - May 11th, 2019 at 9:18am

Brian Ross wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 10:35pm:
Quote:

What you mean, Moses?  You mean what you always have.  You have no understanding of how Islam is today because you, like Soren, know SFA about how it got here.  Islam today is a mishmash of competing views and interpretations of what Mohammed meant when he said his various revelations.  Islam is not one, unified religion.  Like Christianity, it has schismed and split across multiple fracture lines.

Your views, like Soren's are coloured by your Islamophobia - a disease that prevents you from seeing the reality of the world in favour of your fantasies where your hatred of Islam and Muslims is real and colours your perceptions.  I would seek help, if I was you but you're not, are you?  You have lost yourself so deeply into your invention that you cannot even perceive reality.

To you, Muslims are subhumans, to be hated and vilified at every opportunity.  You have even lost sight of the central tenants of your own religion, Moses.   

Run along, your nursemaid is calling you back to your little kiddies' playground where your childish antics are tolerated.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

They are not subhuman.
But they believe in a violent, oppressive, essentially  soul and mind-deforming creed dreamt up by a bloody, horny warlord.

What it does to their spirits can be seen  on their faces.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #350 - May 11th, 2019 at 9:32am

Frank wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 7:27pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 9th, 2019 at 5:01pm:

Quote:
Daesh was stopped - by other, fellow Muslims from using forced evangelism as a strategy, FD, just in case you missed that...

They would not have been stopped without non-Muslim interference. They would have reverted the area to traditional Muslim society.

Yeah, FD, just like the Kurds were tolerated to create Kurdistan in northern Iraq, right and the Sh'ia Iraqis were tolerated to created a separate Sh'ia Iraq?  You really do have a strange idea of what happens in the world, FD.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
Again, for those too ignorant and too unwilling to learn - Christianity was only stopped where it was forced to do so by non-Christians.

Slavery was only brought to an end in Muslim countries by foreign, largely Christian intervention, including several wars. There has never been a significant Muslim anti-slavery movement.

Then, you're right.  Now? How the hell do you know, anything, FD?  Your ignorance is appalling, you realise?  You wear it proudly like a badge of honour.    Roll Eyes

Once more, Christian apologists, stooped in ignorance, evangelise their ignorance with religious zeal, impervious to fact or reason.    Roll Eyes

You are NOT pointing to a significant Muslim anti-slavery movement, Bwian. Point it out. Go on.

You are rending your clothes, once more, like a self-righteous git without actually pointing to any evidence to support your idiotic assertions.

Bwian, where was that significant anti-slavery movement in Islam? You forgot to share your knowledge?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #351 - May 11th, 2019 at 2:09pm

Frank wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 9:18am:
Quote:

They are not subhuman.
But they believe in a violent, oppressive, essentially  soul and mind-deforming creed dreamt up by a bloody, horny warlord.

Correlation not causation. Inferior culture, innit. Islam is not a race.

Just tinted.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #352 - May 11th, 2019 at 3:19pm

Frank wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 9:18am:
Quote:

They are not subhuman.

Can it, Soren?  Really?  So, how has it affected these children?

How about these Muslim women?

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2016/08/04/16/nialamohammad.jpgw968

https://www.itsnicethat.com/system/files/032018/5a9d49a57fa44c36a5002bfb/images_slice_large/YumnaAlArashi-Face-Photography-ItsNiceThat-15.jpg1520257687

How about these Muslim men?

Soren, you have a really distorted idea about what it is to be Muslim.  Your Islamophobia colours your perspective at every step...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #353 - May 11th, 2019 at 3:24pm

Gee thanks Brian. Who would have thought that Muslims can have children?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #354 - May 11th, 2019 at 5:41pm

freediver wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 3:24pm:

I am sure you and your fellow Islamophobes dislike them doing that, hey, Freediver?    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #355 - May 11th, 2019 at 6:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 5:41pm:

I am sure you and your fellow Islamophobes dislike them doing that, hey, Freediver?    Roll Eyes

Oh, they call them spawn, dear. They're guilty of outbreeding us, you see.

That's why we have to CESTERETE THEM.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #356 - May 11th, 2019 at 6:13pm

What's the difference between Islamophobia and Individualophobia, Bwian?
The ideology and any particular believer of it?

I think the only intellectually and psychologically rational response to Islam is to resist it, at the very least be weary of it - and to CRITICALLY examine it.  That little word, 'critically',  gives you the shivers, Bwian.  A critical examination  - and (the horror!!) rejection - of Islam send you into an apoplexy of convulsive virtue-signalling.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #357 - May 11th, 2019 at 7:52pm

Frank wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 6:13pm:

I think the only intellectually and psychologically rational response to Islam is to resist it, at the very least be weary of it - and to CRITICALLY examine it.  That little word, 'critically',  gives you the shivers, Bwian.  A critical examination  - and (the horror!!) rejection - of Islam send you into an apoplexy of convulsive virtue-signalling.

I blame Islam. Cesterete them.

CRITICALLY, of course.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #358 - May 11th, 2019 at 9:04pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 7:52pm:

CRITICALLY, of course.

Eat more shite. That's  all you ever want, paki. Uncritical shite eating.

Gobble.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #359 - May 11th, 2019 at 9:44pm

Frank wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 9:04pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 11th, 2019 at 7:52pm:

CRITICALLY, of course.

Eat more shite. That's  all you ever want, paki. Uncritical shite eating.

Gobble.

Thanks, dear boy, I couldn't eat another thing.

Is Paki correlation or causation?

Good heavens, it's not a race, is it?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27
Send Topic Print