Send Topic Print
termites (Read 1384 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
termites
Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:04am

Has anyone had their house treated for termites lately? I mean the preventative stuff. What does it cost?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Re: termites
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:09am

freediver wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:04am:
Has anyone had their house treated for termites lately? I mean the preventative stuff. What does it cost?

Between $3,000 - $4000

Amalgamated Pest Control

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:13am

I had to fumigate Australia from the infestation of Yellow Termites with Terminicity-Nuke'em Spray. They started to burrow down into the land mining for yellow cake and a new way of life to breed, because the Black Ants ruled the surface of the Land. The Yellow Termites have to live 'under' the Land to free the surface for the Black Ants to work their Farms - both wild and chaotic, along with the controlled and ordered.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:16am

Fuzzball wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 11:09am:

Between $3,000 - $4000

Amalgamated Pest Control

I both love and laugh at your avatar Fuzzball.
But anything you post will come across as
"Blah Blah"
to the responded post you attend to.  Grin
I liked your previous one too. I always thought of you as a Wookie because everything you posted was a good 'growl'  Angry, even at me.
Have you changed your woman recently? Cheesy

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:56pm

Here's the go.

Termites hate noise. Termites hate vibration.

Haji Gordon can organize a mass love-in at your house which will drive the termites away in an ecologically friendly way.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 2:31pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 1:56pm:
Here's the go.

Haji Gordon can organize a mass love-in at your house which will drive the termites away in an ecologically friendly way.

I guess the noises in your head didnt work for you then....gordon is still living in there.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 2:33pm

cods wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 2:31pm:
Here's the go.

I guess the noises in your head didnt work for you then....gordon is still living in there.

Three-finger Haji, to his friends.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 7:16pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 2:33pm:
Here's the go.

Turd McTurdface Cry Baby  Cry Peckerhead the Butt-Head Siamese severed Twin of Boofhead Smith Chips

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 7:17pm

Here's the go.

Turd McTurdface Cry Baby  Cry Peckerhead the Butt-Head Siamese severed Twin of Boofhead Smith Chips. Each of their faces were connected to the butt of one another.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:26pm

depends on the size of the house. A chemical barrier, guaranteed to keep them out for 8 - 10 years, will set you back about $4k. Worth it in my opinion. It's the only thing that is guaranteed to work against termites..

But it has to go all the way around the house to work.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #10 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:29pm

Just invite turd mc turdface around for a few days.

Even the termites will move out,

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:32pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:26pm:

depends on the size of the house. A chemical barrier, guaranteed to keep them out for 8 - 10 years, will set you back about $4k. Worth it in my opinion. It's the only thing that is guaranteed to work against termites..

But it has to go all the way around the house to work.

I think that's what I'm looking at.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #12 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 10:27pm

Jasin wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 7:17pm:
Here's the go.

Turd McTurdface Cry Baby  Cry Peckerhead the Butt-Head Siamese severed Twin of Boofhead Smith Chips. Each of their faces were connected to the butt of one another.

JaSin's envy is palpable with the consistency of an anal suppository binned by Valkie. Keep amusing yourself JaSin.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 10:31pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 10:27pm:
Jasin wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 7:17pm:
Here's the go.

JaSin's envy is palpable with the consistency of an anal suppository binned by Valkie. Keep amusing yourself JaSin.

Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 10:42pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:29pm:
Just invite turd mc turdface around for a few days.

Even the termites will move out,

Yes. He and his little butt-plug with the initials LTYC on it are a blatant 'termite' infestation in this Forum. No matter how hard I try, I just can't match them for the amount of homo-erotic, pedo and anal humour they excrete to build their little nest here.
We need a bunch of Echidna.
The insecticides and sprays don't work on them and I can't fit the nuke warhead through the front door.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print