a Male    
  1 (50.0%)
a Female    
  1 (50.0%)

Total votes: 2
« Last Modified by: it_is_the_light on: Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:49pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Frederica Wilson is a MAN (Read 12600 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Frederica Wilson is a MAN
Jul 4th, 2019 at 6:25am

WTF is this Creature ??

34vf2n.jpg (64 KB | 43 )
34vf2n.jpg

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Frederica Wilson is a MAN
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 6:29am

What about the homosexual look on ScoMo's face?

Is he turning gay?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:17am

Satanic Baphomet worship

Getting the masses to worship genderflip

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rep-frederica-wilson-demands-prosecution...

34vf2n_001.jpg (64 KB | 39 )
34vf2n_001.jpg

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:19am

The gender-fluid agenda

it's everywhere

and the BBC is one of the ringleaders

It would never have been tolerated just a few years ago.  BBC licence payers, to begin with, would have flooded the management with Please Explain letters and it would have been raised in parliament … 'Why is the BBC using female actors to play the role of males and the reverse?'.  Fine in panto, where it's a tradition, but viewers don't expect this depravity in expensively produced, mandatory licence fee funded, tv.  Stop it at once would have been the call, and sack those responsible

ah, but most don't know who staffs 99% of the BBC.  And when it's again presented online, that info is swiftly removed by the All Seeing Eye that is now Google

So what's it all about, eh?

And why do they continually push it in our faces?

What is it they're trying to achieve?

Yep.  An upside down world.  They want us to accept and adopt it.  Where black is white and good is evil and war is peace, etc.

Frankism.  Look it up.  Sabbatean Frankists.  Because it's all around you, encroaching like a tide of filth and depravity. And it's working on your kids, your little kids.  The Frankist agenda intends to shape the future.  And do you like what that future intends to do and bring?

So for now, they're working both covertly and overtly

Overtly, they're filling the whore media with creatures like the one in the OP

and they run 'funny little features' in their whore media showing 'quirky' individuals like the guy who wears towering high heels with his city business suits. And people laugh and point at the photos and believe he's one in ten million because no real man would humiliate himself as a spectacle in high heels

and they're strapping men into machines with their cameras running and subjecting the men, they claim, to simulated birth.  And the guys writhe and groan in simulated agony and they're probably paid if they put on a good enough show

but wait --- it's not just simulation, we're told.  No -- men can give birth !

Well, in fact, they can and Monash University here in good old Oz, reported back in the early 80s that they were able to seed an embryo into the bowels of a male to produce a full-term child.  So they've been working at their agenda for quite some time

and now we have women who claim to have become men, but who've retained a womb in order to 'give birth as a man'.  And the photos of these 'pregnant men' are everywhere with their bulging abdomen

Fashion models now, playing the role of female, are common. And often, they claim to be lesbian. And they're touted and famous and have quite a bit to say.  You can hardly open a magazine or news site these days without being confronted by two men kissing/married or two women, same

yet self-reporting gays remain a very small minority

so why is the whore media and its ilk trying to persuade that gays are a far larger pecent in society?  Because it's an agenda

and part of it's agenda is to fly in the face of the Christian faith and its teachings re: homosexuality

They managed to have bestiality made legal

and it's said paedophilia is the next taboo to be flouted

Ever met or conversed with sex-change individuals?  Were you fooled for an instant?  Didn't your body chemistry recoil in response to them?  Mine did, before I knew the reason for the automatic, instinctive recoil.  I just wanted to get away from the individual.  Something about them made me feel uncomfortable.  I sensed something was wrong, but didn't know why, until after the individual had left and I was told, 'Hey, you know that was a guy, right?'.  Then it fell into place

Well, they're working at getting us to the point we ignore our instincts.  And they're doing it by pushing it in our faces via the media

but ... most men and women aren't inclined to change sex or become homosexual.  They find faux sex-changers funny, a source of amusement and even disbelief

and in most cases, faux men and faux women feed on attention and this latest agenda provides them with the attention they crave

Caitlen Jenner?  I mean he/she hasn't done anything 'wrong' to any of us -- but do we respect or admire  him/her?  Most comments I've seen, unless from the gender bender supporters, have been to ridicule him/her.  So Caitlen better be happy inside about her state of being, because that's about as much as she'll get from it. And as a barometer of public opinion, she's been a fail

Men seem to be far more prone to playing the opposite sex and maybe it's because the male is the modified version of the female default.  That could be the reason for misogyny too

Let's face it, men spend a lot of their lives dik-swinging.  Their main focus is other men.  The cars they drive, the size of their muscles, their achievements, their consumer items and of course, their women.  And guys who frequent gyms -- who are they really trying to impress and attract?  In all male gyms?  They're trying to attract and impress other men -- while pretending on the surface that it's all about attracting women.  Women aren't fooled

Maybe the Frankists, with their gender bender agenda, tapped into the male craving for pretty things and male attention?  Maybe the Frankists themselves are simply gay and projecting their underbelly onto the rest of the world?

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #4 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:22am

PZ547 wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:19am:
The gender-fluid agenda

it's everywhere

and the BBC is one of the ringleaders

It would never have been tolerated just a few years ago.  BBC licence payers, to begin with, would have flooded the management with Please Explain letters and it would have been raised in parliament … 'Why is the BBC using female actors to play the role of males and the reverse?'.  Fine in panto, where it's a tradition, but viewers don't expect this depravity in expensively produced, mandatory licence fee funded, tv.  Stop it at once would have been the call, and sack those responsible

ah, but most don't know who staffs 99% of the BBC.  And when it's again presented online, that info is swiftly removed by the All Seeing Eye that is now Google

So what's it all about, eh?

And why do they continually push it in our faces?

What is it they're trying to achieve?

Yep.  An upside down world.  They want us to accept and adopt it.  Where black is white and good is evil and war is peace, etc.

Frankism.  Look it up.  Sabbatean Frankists.  Because it's all around you, encroaching like a tide of filth and depravity. And it's working on your kids, your little kids.  The Frankist agenda intends to shape the future.  And do you like what that future intends to do and bring?

So for now, they're working both covertly and overtly

Overtly, they're filling the whore media with creatures like the one in the OP

and they run 'funny little features' in their whore media showing 'quirky' individuals like the guy who wears towering high heels with his city business suits. And people laugh and point at the photos and believe he's one in ten million because no real man would humiliate himself as a spectacle in high heels

and they're strapping men into machines with their cameras running and subjecting the men, they claim, to simulated birth.  And the guys writhe and groan in simulated agony and they're probably paid if they put on a good enough show

but wait --- it's not just simulation, we're told.  No -- men can give birth !

Well, in fact, they can and Monash University here in good old Oz, reported back in the early 80s that they were able to seed an embryo into the bowels of a male to produce a full-term child.  So they've been working at their agenda for quite some time

and now we have women who claim to have become men, but who've retained a womb in order to 'give birth as a man'.  And the photos of these 'pregnant men' are everywhere with their bulging abdomen

Fashion models now, playing the role of female, are common. And often, they claim to be lesbian. And they're touted and famous and have quite a bit to say.  You can hardly open a magazine or news site these days without being confronted by two men kissing/married or two women, same

yet self-reporting gays remain a very small minority

so why is the whore media and its ilk trying to persuade that gays are a far larger pecent in society?  Because it's an agenda

and part of it's agenda is to fly in the face of the Christian faith and its teachings re: homosexuality

They managed to have bestiality made legal

and it's said paedophilia is the next taboo to be flouted

Ever met or conversed with sex-change individuals?  Were you fooled for an instant?  Didn't your body chemistry recoil in response to them?  Mine did, before I knew the reason for the automatic, instinctive recoil.  I just wanted to get away from the individual.  Something about them made me feel uncomfortable.  I sensed something was wrong, but didn't know why, until after the individual had left and I was told, 'Hey, you know that was a guy, right?'.  Then it fell into place

Well, they're working at getting us to the point we ignore our instincts.  And they're doing it by pushing it in our faces via the media

but ... most men and women aren't inclined to change sex or become homosexual.  They find faux sex-changers funny, a source of amusement and even disbelief

and in most cases, faux men and faux women feed on attention and this latest agenda provides them with the attention they crave

Caitlen Jenner?  I mean he/she hasn't done anything 'wrong' to any of us -- but do we respect or admire  him/her?  Most comments I've seen, unless from the gender bender supporters, have been to ridicule him/her.  So Caitlen better be happy inside about her state of being, because that's about as much as she'll get from it. And as a barometer of public opinion, she's been a fail

Men seem to be far more prone to playing the opposite sex and maybe it's because the male is the modified version of the female default.  That could be the reason for misogyny too

Let's face it, men spend a lot of their lives dik-swinging.  Their main focus is other men.  The cars they drive, the size of their muscles, their achievements, their consumer items and of course, their women.  And guys who frequent gyms -- who are they really trying to impress and attract?  In all male gyms?  They're trying to attract and impress other men -- while pretending on the surface that it's all about attracting women.  Women aren't fooled

Maybe the Frankists, with their gender bender agenda, tapped into the male craving for pretty things and male attention?  Maybe the Frankists themselves are simply gay and projecting their underbelly onto the rest of the world?

Excellent observation and post

We even have our ver own gender benders Karnal and abu ??

34vf2n_002.jpg (64 KB | 42 )
34vf2n_002.jpg

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #5 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:24am

They may be abled to alter sexual organs through surgery

Yet you can NEVER alter your gender

Someone needs to tell gender flip id karnal this

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #6 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:26am

Bombshell Proof Supplied Here
« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:33am by it_is_the_light »  

DMn9T7wVQAA8ffT.jpg (65 KB | 44 )
DMn9T7wVQAA8ffT.jpg

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:32am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:24am:
They may be abled to alter sexual organs through surgery

Yet you can NEVER alter your gender

Someone needs to tell gender flip id karnal this

for a while, they have fun

but they're terrified of ageing.  To the fauxs, age is worse than death, far worse.  Which is why so many of them, when youth has flown and taken fun and attention with it, they kill themselves

and a lot of them end up committing suicide

So they're to be pitied

and while they're alive, they're ridiculed.  Maybe not always to their faces, but certainly behind their backs

and they know it. That's what they live with, day in day out.  Which is why they congregate with others who're like themselves.  They need company and acceptance, just like anyone else, so they are forced to keep company with others like themselves. The funny thing is, most fauxs dislike and ridicule other fauxs

Those who groom and abuse and often destroy kids and teens, however .. I have no pity for

Usually, the fauxs are narcissistic.  Seems to go with the territory.  And much as they claim to scoff at ordinary, married folk, they're lying underneath

I think it's a mental illness as do millions of others.  But no one has the time, energy or money to devote to improving their mental health.  So they go on their way, enjoying a few brief years of 'being different' and the attention that garners them.  Then it's off to a crummy one rented room with share kitchen and bathroom facilities with elderly and misfits as room mates.  Sad life, sad ending

but many in society have sad lives and sad endings, often through no fault of their own

To the fauxs and other misfits, society says, 'Leave the kids alone and we'll leave you alone'

which is a fair deal

in the animal kingdom, they'd already be history

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #8 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:34am

Amazing insights PZ547

Very valuable content .. meanwhile ..

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:40am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:34am:
Amazing insights PZ547

Very valuable content .. meanwhile ..

Wonder how his new 'female' nose became so african looking ?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #10 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:51am

Go right ahead and look at this train wreck tranny

With fresh eyes ..

Humanity awakens *

Darkness Visible *

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #11 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:58am

WTF !!

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 8:01am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:51am:

With fresh eyes ..

Humanity awakens *

Darkness Visible *

Quote:
Democratic Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson asserted that people who mock members of Congress online should face prosecution

quit ya damn mockin, Light

she be commin

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #13 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 8:12am

PZ547 wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 8:01am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:51am:

With fresh eyes ..

Humanity awakens *

Darkness Visible *

Quote:
Democratic Florida Rep. Frederica Wilson asserted that people who mock members of Congress online should face prosecution

quit ya damn mockin, Light

she be commin

I will be demanding a gender identity test

To procure and exercise my due diligence regarding discovery of any prosecution as a defendant ..

The true definition of the accuser against one such as I am in the hypothetical senario

Smiley

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #14 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 8:17am

Trannies on Parade !!

34vnfz.jpg (37 KB | 46 )
34vnfz.jpg

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print