Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Are you sick of Aussies bullshit?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Yes    
  7 (70.0%)
No    
  3 (30.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: barryfromthebush on: Sep 27th, 2019 at 2:02pm »

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Monk's place (Read 20955 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Monk's place
Reply #120 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 6:15pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 5:36pm:
cods wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 5:32pm:
John Smith wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 5:07pm:
AiA wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 12:11am:
John Smith wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 10:17pm:
AiA wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 10:11pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 5:17pm:
Well, the way the real PA, the one with “.au,” is growing I guess they feel a bit insecure and all.

You mean the one Aussie called "fraudulent?" Nobody is jealous of that.

well he's not talking about the one Aussie called a sewer Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"Sewer?" You are modding for a man who contacted the employers of two different members. You are standing in ʇᴉɥs. Hope you have your Wellies on, John.

i hope they got the sack for it

absolute mongrel thing to say........ all because monk had a hissy fit, and when presented with the FACTS......he then  goes on to have more hissy fits.......OMG...

what a shame he hasnt got another door to slam.on his way out!  with luck he will take smiff with him.. Angry Angry Angry monks place is a paradise for people with twisted minds..

ohh shut up you idiot. you are the most clueless person on these boards. you really should find a knitting forum to pass the time.

anything would be better than putting up with you and whiny mong....ye gods you contribute nothing...

go back to mongs sinking ship... where you belong..
and you can pick everyone to bits without them proving what nasty cretins you are...you all agree you hate everyone at ozpol... and guess what? we dont care.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 6:36pm

cods wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 6:15pm:
anything would be better than putting up with you and whiny mong...

and yet you're still here

Already been there, will go back later

and you can pick everyone to bits without them proving what nasty cretins you are...you all agree you hate everyone at ozpol... and guess what? we dont care.

i don't hate anyone at ozpol. If i call you clueless, it has nothing to do with hate. Rather it's the impression I'm left with after reading the crap you write. 

For me to hate, i'd first have to care ....i certainly don't care what morons circle jerking on an internet forum have to say about me. Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 6:40pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 6:36pm:
anything would be better than putting up with you and whiny mong...

and yet you're still here

Already been there, will go back later

i don't hate anyone at ozpol. If i call you clueless, it has nothing to do with hate. Rather it's the impression I'm left with after reading the crap you write. 

For me to hate, i'd first have to care ....i certainly don't care what morons circle jerking on an internet forum have to say about me. Grin Grin

you must do to belong to mongs .. where its all anyone does....oh not about your pet...your safe there....I have never seen you contribute one thing to  ozpol...not one thing... everything you post is detrimental to someone . it all fits in beautifully with mongs bitterness.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 6:47pm

cods wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 6:40pm:
you must do to belong to mongs ..

must do what cods? not care? you need to write in English. Writing in idiot might be fine at the sewer, but i have no idea what you're referring to ...especially when you jump from one thing to another.

where its all anyone does.

are you always saying how you avoid the place? how then would you know what happens there? let alone that it's all that happens

I have never seen you contribute one thing to  ozpol.

https://www.specsavers.com.au/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw_absBRD1ARIsAO4_D3vhL9Q-m4f0icfxxKt...

everything you post is detrimental to someone .

and you're after a cheer squad? Grin Grin Grin

it all fits in beautifully with mongs bitterness.

of the two of you, i know who I'd vote for the most bitter. And it's not monk.  You seem to think he defending himself is bitter, whilst those that continuously cast aspersions on him, tease him or outright lie about him are just trying to help. You're deluded.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #124 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 6:57pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 6:09pm:
Oh yes, IQ found 2-3 photos of me on the Aussie Home Brewer site. He offered them around and SN was one of the turds who asked to see them. Now pretending to be a moral example.

Not true, I found them myself by looking where you posted the link to your homebrew site you fibber. You doxed yourself, moron.

You just make stuff up don't you. Say any old thing that comes to your wet brain.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #125 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:05pm

Super Nova wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 6:57pm:
Oh yes, IQ found 2-3 photos of me on the Aussie Home Brewer site. He offered them around and SN was one of the turds who asked to see them. Now pretending to be a moral example.

Not true, I found them myself by looking where you posted the link to your homebrew site you fibber. You doxed yourself, moron.

You just make stuff up don't you. Say any old thing that comes to your wet brain.

Why did you bother to look?  Are you admitting to doxxing Monk?  Why do you yet again invoke that pathetic, brutal bestiality avatar?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #126 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:14pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:05pm:

Why did you bother to look?  Are you admitting to doxxing Monk?  Why do you yet again invoke that pathetic, brutal bestiality avatar?

So it's alright for Monk to make a defamatory avatar
but it's not alright for Super Nova?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #127 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:26pm

I have done my quota here for today.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #128 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:29pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:26pm:
I have done my quota here for today.

What a coincidence - just when you were stumped with my question.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #129 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:48pm

Dear Aussie,

Again you show how you couldn't have been a lawyer of any repute.

Monk as you well know, advertised himself on his arrival. He encouraged us to visit his brewery site. Are you blaming me for following Monk request to visit his site and in that site I get to see his ugly mug. Once you have seen it, it is no possible to erase it from your mind. Just like I cannot erase the image of Freddy Kruger or Pennywise.

Sorry Aussie you fail again on trying to accuse me of doxing. Your beloved friend and buddy not only provided access, he encouraged us to view it.

The fact I saw it, is his responsibility. The fact I looked and am haunted forever by that image, is mine.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #130 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:51pm

Super Nova wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:48pm:

Dear Aussie,

Again you show how you couldn't have been a lawyer of any repute.

Monk as you well know, advertised himself on his arrival. He encouraged us to visit his brewery site. Are you blaming me for following Monk request to visit his site and in that site I get to see his ugly mug. Once you have seen it, it is no possible to erase it from your mind. Just like I cannot erase the image of Freddy Kruger or Pennywise.

Sorry Aussie you fail again on trying to accuse me of doxing. Your beloved friend and buddy not only provided access, he encouraged us to view it.

The fact I saw it, is his responsibility. The fact I looked and am haunted forever by that image, is mine.

Brewery site?

Does Monk drink?

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #131 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:55pm

Why do you yet again invoke that pathetic, brutal bestiality avatar?

Dear Aussie,

You see bestiality were there is none. Please explain why you think my avatar is a "brutal bestiality avatar"?

Is this a topic that is front of mind for you when you see ink blots?

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #132 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 8:08pm

Someone took a dump on Aussie's front porch early this morning.
It had a little Rainbow Flag poked into it
with the words
"Thanks for your Support!"

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #133 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 8:20pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 24th, 2019 at 8:08pm:
Someone took a dump on Aussie's front porch early this morning.
It had a little Rainbow Flag poked into it
with the words
"Thanks for your Support!"

One of his cabbies?

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #134 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 11:37pm

It was a truly disgusting, hurtful thing AiA did. I explained how betrayed Annie felt already. Annie was a lovely person tho not a saint and really did not deserve that foul, vicious act by AiA.

Dragging that poor woman's good name through the mud in attempt to hide the fact you contacted the workplaces of two different members and discovered the workplaces of others.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20
Send Topic Print