Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Are you sick of Aussies bullshit?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Yes    
  7 (70.0%)
No    
  3 (30.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: barryfromthebush on: Sep 27th, 2019 at 2:02pm »

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Monk's place (Read 20924 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Monk's place
Reply #180 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 11:16pm

Super Nova wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 11:10pm:
What a liar monk and aussie are.

it just goes on and on doesnt it....she sounds a very sad lady whos last years were engulfed in one trial after another...by people she never met.. incredible.

she would have died of exhaustion I am sure  had she not been so ill.....shame on anyone who distressed her.. and shame on those who try to make yardage out of her now.....its disgusting..

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #181 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 11:18pm

flip

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #182 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 6:57am

AiA wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 10:49pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 8:17am:
AiA wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 4:02am:
Aussie wrote on Sep 26th, 2019 at 8:41am:
AiA wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 6:03pm:
cods wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
whatever..

Exactly...so get off your low sanctimonious horse which you only mount to tilt at the windmills you don't like.

The only bastard who used Annie was AiA.

You are a bigger POS than I ever imagined, Aussie. Sorry, buddy, but I have never used her name or her death for my own benefit like you and Monk are still doing. Why are we even discussing her? Because you and Monk, again, have brought her up - that is what I mean by dragging her name through the mud. And when do you bring her up? Every time you want to deflect from Monk's doxxing.

How does merely 'using' her name (which I interpret as 'mentioning her name) benefit anyone?

I feel less of a human being with every interaction with you, Aussie. Why don't you tell me why you and Monk bring up her name? No one else does it.

It is impossible not to mention her name when I am bringing people's attention to the fact that, much to her great distress, you posted and allowed to remain public a swathe of her PMs to you.  Further, she was so distraught that you planned to call on her during some visit you were making to San Francisco that she accepted my offer to go there and intervene before you could get to her.  Agnes can confirm both matters.

Let's see, the subject is Monk's doxxing and you use Annie to confuse the situation. Why do you do that? And why do you lie? Sure, I posted her PMs which clearly showed the lengths that you and Monk went to in an attempt to destroy PA. But Annie got over her "distress" as we continued to correspond by phone, email and PM and were quite friendly after that. As far as the San Francisco trip, do you understand what you are saying? We met in SF. You didn't know that. She asked me to keep it a secret from you all and I have ... until now. Yes, I am betraying her now, right now, but am doing so only because you have lied again.  You are truly the lowest POS on the internet.

I assume you are telling the truth and the more I read, the more I suspect that Cods is right.....Annie was playing both sides, and was being very deceitful.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:11am

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 6:57am:
I assume you are telling the truth and the more I read, the more I suspect that Cods is right.....Annie was playing both sides, and was being very deceitful.

shes dead she cant answer for herself...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #184 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:17am

cods wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:11am:

Correct, but don't forget that you first floated the possibility.  You even congratulated her for it.

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #185 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:19am

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:17am:

Correct, but don't forget that you first floated the possibility.  You even congratulated her for it.

Waaaaaaah......

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #186 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:21am

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:17am:

in desperation to shut it down.....whats wrong with you???...  you know full well its you that keeps the topic going always desperate to prove how correct you are and how wrong everyone else is....what does it matter after all this time...nothing can change a thing...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #187 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:32am

Back-peddling are you now, cods?

Quote:
.......from what little I have read annie seems to have played each and everyone  of you.....and well done to her.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #188 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 8:45am

AiA wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 10:49pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 8:17am:
AiA wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 4:02am:
Aussie wrote on Sep 26th, 2019 at 8:41am:
AiA wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 6:03pm:
cods wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
whatever..

Exactly...so get off your low sanctimonious horse which you only mount to tilt at the windmills you don't like.

The only bastard who used Annie was AiA.

You are a bigger POS than I ever imagined, Aussie. Sorry, buddy, but I have never used her name or her death for my own benefit like you and Monk are still doing. Why are we even discussing her? Because you and Monk, again, have brought her up - that is what I mean by dragging her name through the mud. And when do you bring her up? Every time you want to deflect from Monk's doxxing.

How does merely 'using' her name (which I interpret as 'mentioning her name) benefit anyone?

I feel less of a human being with every interaction with you, Aussie. Why don't you tell me why you and Monk bring up her name? No one else does it.

It is impossible not to mention her name when I am bringing people's attention to the fact that, much to her great distress, you posted and allowed to remain public a swathe of her PMs to you.  Further, she was so distraught that you planned to call on her during some visit you were making to San Francisco that she accepted my offer to go there and intervene before you could get to her.  Agnes can confirm both matters.

Let's see, the subject is Monk's doxxing and you use Annie to confuse the situation. Why do you do that? And why do you lie? Sure, I posted her PMs which clearly showed the lengths that you and Monk went to in an attempt to destroy PA. But Annie got over her "distress" as we continued to correspond by phone, email and PM and were quite friendly after that. As far as the San Francisco trip, do you understand what you are saying? We met in SF. You didn't know that. She asked me to keep it a secret from you all and I have ... until now. Yes, I am betraying her now, right now, but am doing so only because you have lied again.  You are truly the lowest POS on the internet.

Crimea River, Aussie. We met on one of my many subsequent business trips to San Francisco. Get over it.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 8:52am

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:32am:
Back-peddling are you now, cods?

Quote:
.......from what little I have read annie seems to have played each and everyone  of you.....and well done to her.

there you go proving my point... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

when someone sounds sick and lonely   they grab every chance they can get for friendship....the internet is a wonderful thing for people like Anne....sadly it also gets abused.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #190 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 11:03am

AiA:

Quote:
Crimea River, Aussie. We met on one of my many subsequent business trips to San Francisco. Get over it.

Can you remember the date?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #191 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 1:08pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 11:03am:
AiA:

Quote:

Can you remember the date?

do you remember the date ( NO GOOGLE) weirdo

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #192 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 3:19pm

Does Aussie think he is going to star in scooby doo?

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 3:58pm

barryfromthebush wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 3:19pm:
Does Aussie think he is going to star in scooby doo?

he is expecting to be called up for the re make of Perry Mason... Grin Grin

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #194 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 6:59pm

Where is monk?

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20