Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Are you sick of Aussies bullshit?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Yes    
  7 (70.0%)
No    
  3 (30.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: barryfromthebush on: Sep 27th, 2019 at 2:02pm »

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Monk's place (Read 20910 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Re: Monk's place
Reply #210 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 1:07am

flip

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #211 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 1:08am

flip

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #212 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 6:35am

Setanta wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 9:38pm:
John Smith wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:39pm:
barryfromthebush wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:23pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:12pm:
barryfromthebush wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 6:59pm:
Where is monk?

Banned.

For what this time?

cause the mods are morons

Obviously, can't be anything else. Roll Eyes

he should know hes one at mongs.. Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 6:37am

Agnes wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 11:58pm:
AiA wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 10:49pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 8:17am:
AiA wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 4:02am:
Aussie wrote on Sep 26th, 2019 at 8:41am:
AiA wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 6:03pm:
cods wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
whatever..

Exactly...so get off your low sanctimonious horse which you only mount to tilt at the windmills you don't like.

The only bastard who used Annie was AiA.

You are a bigger POS than I ever imagined, Aussie. Sorry, buddy, but I have never used her name or her death for my own benefit like you and Monk are still doing. Why are we even discussing her? Because you and Monk, again, have brought her up - that is what I mean by dragging her name through the mud. And when do you bring her up? Every time you want to deflect from Monk's doxxing.

How does merely 'using' her name (which I interpret as 'mentioning her name) benefit anyone?

I feel less of a human being with every interaction with you, Aussie. Why don't you tell me why you and Monk bring up her name? No one else does it.

It is impossible not to mention her name when I am bringing people's attention to the fact that, much to her great distress, you posted and allowed to remain public a swathe of her PMs to you.  Further, she was so distraught that you planned to call on her during some visit you were making to San Francisco that she accepted my offer to go there and intervene before you could get to her.  Agnes can confirm both matters.

Let's see, the subject is Monk's doxxing and you use Annie to confuse the situation. Why do you do that? And why do you lie? Sure, I posted her PMs which clearly showed the lengths that you and Monk went to in an attempt to destroy PA. But Annie got over her "distress" as we continued to correspond by phone, email and PM and were quite friendly after that. As far as the San Francisco trip, do you understand what you are saying? We met in SF. You didn't know that. She asked me to keep it a secret from you all and I have ... until now. Yes, I am betraying her now, right now, but am doing so only because you have lied again.  You are truly the lowest POS on the internet.

Agnes can confirm what the hell was it again idiot? i would never ever confirm anything for you in the affirmative- and it sure sounds like a lie btw- it really does-

well said agnes....I cant think of one reason why you of all people should back up a bully........who seems to suffer memory loss.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #214 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 8:09am

Agnes wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 11:58pm:
AiA wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 10:49pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 8:17am:
AiA wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 4:02am:
Aussie wrote on Sep 26th, 2019 at 8:41am:
AiA wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 6:03pm:
cods wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
whatever..

Exactly...so get off your low sanctimonious horse which you only mount to tilt at the windmills you don't like.

The only bastard who used Annie was AiA.

You are a bigger POS than I ever imagined, Aussie. Sorry, buddy, but I have never used her name or her death for my own benefit like you and Monk are still doing. Why are we even discussing her? Because you and Monk, again, have brought her up - that is what I mean by dragging her name through the mud. And when do you bring her up? Every time you want to deflect from Monk's doxxing.

How does merely 'using' her name (which I interpret as 'mentioning her name) benefit anyone?

I feel less of a human being with every interaction with you, Aussie. Why don't you tell me why you and Monk bring up her name? No one else does it.

It is impossible not to mention her name when I am bringing people's attention to the fact that, much to her great distress, you posted and allowed to remain public a swathe of her PMs to you.  Further, she was so distraught that you planned to call on her during some visit you were making to San Francisco that she accepted my offer to go there and intervene before you could get to her.  Agnes can confirm both matters.

Let's see, the subject is Monk's doxxing and you use Annie to confuse the situation. Why do you do that? And why do you lie? Sure, I posted her PMs which clearly showed the lengths that you and Monk went to in an attempt to destroy PA. But Annie got over her "distress" as we continued to correspond by phone, email and PM and were quite friendly after that. As far as the San Francisco trip, do you understand what you are saying? We met in SF. You didn't know that. She asked me to keep it a secret from you all and I have ... until now. Yes, I am betraying her now, right now, but am doing so only because you have lied again.  You are truly the lowest POS on the internet.

Agnes can confirm what the hell was it again idiot? i would never ever confirm anything for you in the affirmative- and it sure sounds like a lie btw- it really does-

To be fair, there was a time I was in SF that I did not meet Annie. Maybe that is what Aussie is referring to. Never heard the details of him flying to SF to rescue her from me, however Smiley I did meet up with her on a subsequent visit.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #215 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 9:07am

AiA wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 10:53pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 11:03am:
AiA:

Quote:
Crimea River, Aussie. We met on one of my many subsequent business trips to San Francisco. Get over it.

Can you remember the date?

Would you like access to my business calendar? Is that what you are asking? Monk's problem with doxxing & trolling is subject at hand, Aussie. And I suspect that is the reason he was banned again.

I have an extremely good reason for asking which I will show you when you provide the date you said you met Annie.  I'll tighten that up.  Was it before the 15th May, 2016?

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #216 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 8:36pm

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #217 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 10:38pm

flip

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #218 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 10:40pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 29th, 2019 at 9:07am:
AiA wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 10:53pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 11:03am:
AiA:

Quote:
Crimea River, Aussie. We met on one of my many subsequent business trips to San Francisco. Get over it.

Can you remember the date?

Would you like access to my business calendar? Is that what you are asking? Monk's problem with doxxing & trolling is subject at hand, Aussie. And I suspect that is the reason he was banned again.

I have an extremely good reason for asking which I will show you when you provide the date you said you met Annie.  I'll tighten that up.  Was it before the 15th May, 2016?

Were you going to pin me against a tree with your not so small hand when you caught up with me, in SF Aussie? You are quite good at answering questions but quite poor at answering them. I was in SF every 2-3 weeks for quite some time. That is all you need to know.

On another note, do not visit Monk's place without a VPN as he will dox you as he has others.
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2019 at 10:51pm by AiA »  

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #219 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 10:41pm

flip

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #220 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 10:41pm

flip

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #221 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 11:37pm

I would love aussie to come and visit me....

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #222 - Sep 29th, 2019 at 11:39pm

or even me

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #223 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 1:21am

flip

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #224 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 1:21am

Super Nova wrote on Sep 29th, 2019 at 11:37pm:
I would love aussie to come and visit me....

I'd punch him in the throat but I am afraid he'd explode like a faecal Jackson Pollock.
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2019 at 5:25am by AiA »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20
Send Topic Print