Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Are you sick of Aussies bullshit?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Yes    
  7 (70.0%)
No    
  3 (30.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: barryfromthebush on: Sep 27th, 2019 at 2:02pm »

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
Send Topic Print
Monk's place (Read 20882 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Re: Monk's place
Reply #240 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:27pm

flip

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #241 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:30pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 30th, 2019 at 8:00pm:
Oh yes I was AiA.  That was a non effort for me to make.  As Agnes will confirm....Annie would pretend to agree to meet you at some named place, and instead of her being there, I would be, to convey to you how distressed she then was about your intent.

So what was the date you say you met her?

If you cannot recall.....just say so.  But don't come back and change your mind to say it was before or after a date.

Funny thing is, we met. Which makes everything you are posting sound rather ridiculous, don't you think? I have known you too long to fall your tricks, Aussie. So, what did you say to get the Strawberry Picker Rapist off the hook?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #242 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:37pm

Oh yes I was AiA.  That was a non effort for me to make.  As Agnes will confirm....Annie would pretend to agree to meet you at some named place, and instead of her being there, I would be, to convey to you how distressed she then was about your intent.

If you cannot recall.....just say so.  But don't come back and change your mind to say it was before or after a date.

Aussie, wouldn't you say asking a member for a specific date there were at a specific place a little on the creepy side of stalking?

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #243 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:51pm

flip

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #244 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:51pm

flip

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #245 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:52pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:37pm:

Aussie, wouldn't you say asking a member for a specific date there were at a specific place a little on the creepy side of stalking?

If you have known Aussie long enough you know he is all about personal details but when it backfires on him he is a whinging little bitch. His latest obsession with my personal details is an attempt to hide the trolling and doxxing that goes on at his home turf, the "fraudulent" (Aussie's own words) PA ...
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2019 at 11:28pm by AiA »  

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #246 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:56pm

AiA wrote on Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:52pm:
Gordon wrote on Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:37pm:

If you have known Aussie long enough you know he is all about personal details but when it backfires on him he is a whinging little bitch.

I wonder if he studied Stasi interrogation methods?

IBI

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #247 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:57pm

FLIP

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #248 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 8:29am

AiA wrote on Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:30pm:

Funny thing is, we met. Which makes everything you are posting sound rather ridiculous, don't you think? I have known you too long to fall your tricks, Aussie. So, what did you say to get the Strawberry Picker Rapist off the hook?

The date?  If you cannot recall or don't know it, just say so.

This makes it easier to answer.

Was it before the 15th May, 2016?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #249 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 8:48am

flip

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #250 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 8:48am

flip

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #251 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 8:50am

Aussie wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 8:29am:
AiA wrote on Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:30pm:

The date?  If you cannot recall or don't know it, just say so.

This makes it easier to answer.

Was it before the 15th May, 2016?

Was looking through some old emails from nannham@*****.com ... it has been so long since our first visit ... such a lovely time.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #252 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 8:52am

Aussie wrote on Sep 30th, 2019 at 7:13pm:
cods wrote on Sep 30th, 2019 at 7:10pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 30th, 2019 at 7:00pm:
We will see cods...when AiA answers my very simple question.

why should he.?   what has he been CHARGED WITH?

seriously you seem to believe you have super powers .

Not a thing cods.  Just wait until he answers the question and you will see. 

you are interrogating him as if he is on the stand

there are no rules that say aia  MUST answer your questions.....just so you can sort through your "stash" to prove some useless point...aia has a right to privacy he after all owes you nothing...

take it as read  he met Anne something neither you or monk did....why is that a problem?...the only person who can prove that is no longer with us...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #253 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 9:05am

you are seriously making this women look very very bad........is that your ultimate goal? because you are certainly doing a great job?...all for what????????...

she would have you travel half way round the world to stand up to AiA whom she had agreed to meet even though he was terrorising her on the internet.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you are delusional.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #254 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 9:06am

True....she has passed...but she left a written record.  I have never met Annie and I am pretty sure Monk hasn't either.  I am also very sure Monk would be quite pleased if AiA had met Annie as it would have provided her with some additional social contact and support.

I am simply trying to reconcile what seems to be two diametrically opposed statements, and the solution will be the date.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
Send Topic Print