Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Australia replaces Russia (Read 764 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Australia replaces Russia
Sep 22nd, 2019 at 7:33pm

The threat of Russia is being dealt a big blow.

ScoMo's $150m 'Donation' to Trump's NASA Mars Project.
Pushing Australia's impact on the International Space Scene with it's 'investment' to succeed in putting people on MARS.

Was it a hidden 'challenge' too?
Not likely.
More like an investment for Australia backing the USA to do it.

I hope you all know that it is Australia's future to 'replace' the empowerment of Russia as a Super Power and be 'greater' than the USSR!
Don't worry about China. After their Accountants send the Military off to invade the world (actually Russia, ironically  Wink) - as a Tax Write Off. China will also face its first decade of being an 'Aged Nation' as it's One Child Policy scuttle's their population growth for at least 50 years!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Re: Australia replaces Russia
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 12:20am

I think Australia's economy is larger than Russia's now.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:01am

Russia is rusted.
A shadow of its former USSR glory.

Even now, hundreds of thousands of Chinese are pouring into its Siberian region. Reclaiming by default, the lands 'taken' from them - by the USSR long ago, by force.
Now China is more powerful and they will take, by force, Siberia back and Putin is too weak and gutless to prevail.
They still try to offer 'Whiteys' FREE land and homes - but they don't want to go out there. Too many Yellow people you see and too close to China - out there.

Russia is slowly folding, especially in the East.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #3 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 1:37pm

It is something that you don't think about. A billion-plus Chinese looking for room to live. Not bothered by Russia's extremely cold winters. Moving in when the Russians are too weak militarily, economically, and numerically to do anything about it.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:23pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 1:37pm:
It is something that you don't think about. A billion-plus Chinese looking for room to live. Not bothered by Russia's extremely cold winters. Moving in when the Russians are too weak militarily, economically, and numerically to do anything about it.

Well it was all their lands originally before the USSR era.
I don't think they are bothered by Russia's Military either.
Putin tries to save face by not taking any 'hostile' action
of removal, because he knows China is more powerful than Russia. So he just turns a blind eye to it all.
The once heavily populated 'White' Siberia is now the 'Yellow' Siberia. Not even the promise of Free Land and House can entice a fearful White 're-population' of Siberia.

...soon, China will just take it back, by Force (for it ain't getting anywhere in Hong Kong currently).

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:36pm

Quote:

Nobody can fix an election like the Ruskies.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:47pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 23rd, 2019 at 7:36pm:
Quote:

Nobody can fix an election like the Ruskies.

That's why they choose an awesome candidate like the Donald.

Genius.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #7 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 12:41am

Even if the Russians up their population and have a faster birth rate, do you really think that they are going to populate an area of Russia that is known for being extremely cold during the winter?

At this stage...
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 24th, 2019 at 7:37pm

The 'White' Russian surge across Asia to as far as Vladivostok, via the USSR age - was motivated in part to the Yin/Yang 'master plan' of having a default Cold War with the USA and turning the entire Northern Hemisphere 'All White' as USA invades the Korean Peninsula and the White Soviets having taken by force, long ago - much of Siberia from the Chinese.

Such a Master Plan also needed the Brownies kicked out of much of the Middle-East too.  Roll Eyes

This Master Plan didn't work for it was called off with the realisation that as the Yellow Man dug into his home in Asia, the Black Man of Africa sacrificed his Sahulian Real Estate and sold out the Aborigine to make for a better world.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #9 - Sep 25th, 2019 at 2:10pm

What I was taught in high school and through general reading was that people east of the Caucasus mountains were of Eurasian/Asian descent. The bulk of the Russian population were in the west of the country.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 8:37pm

China & Russia will fade, especially Russia.

The world will be on Australia by then.
Ahh - the pressure.  Wink

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 4th, 2019 at 6:40pm

栖息地  is Lebensraum in Chinese, apparently.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Oct 8th, 2019 at 3:31pm

Frank wrote on Oct 4th, 2019 at 6:40pm:

栖息地  is Lebensraum in Chinese, apparently.

Yes. Chinese Lebensraum is already happening.
Vietnam and Myanmar (Burma) are leading the joint defensive with Thailand, Laos, etc in the South Asia (Australasia) region - against China's threat of Lebensraum in their direction.

After China's SuperNova... it will be ironic to see that they lost 'Tibet' and Uyghur region too.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print