Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Send Topic Print
⮞ Greta Thunberg Is A 'Child Abuse' Victim!!! ⮜ (Read 10104 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: ⮞ Greta Thunberg Is A 'Child Abuse' Victim!!! ⮜
Reply #15 - Sep 26th, 2019 at 7:28pm

Captain Nemo wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 1:55pm:
She's not happy.

That is an understatement, she is ropeable.

angry_face.jpg (9 KB | 17 )
angry_face.jpg

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 26th, 2019 at 7:36pm

Yep,
She is being sacrificed on the altar of leftie intellectual moral superiority.

We should start a go fund me to buy her a hummer

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 26th, 2019 at 7:56pm

she looks 35..

shame on her parents for exploiting this "child"....being flown all over the world  must be to their hypocritical liking.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I hope karma visits with  them.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #18 - Sep 26th, 2019 at 8:19pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 26th, 2019 at 7:28pm:
Captain Nemo wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 1:55pm:
She's not happy.

That is an understatement, she is ropeable.

Needed to spin the head with projectile vomit to make a finale to remember.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #19 - Sep 26th, 2019 at 8:21pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 11:37am:
Quote:
Let kids be kids

Unless of course it entails speaking out against the destruction of their future.

In that case I guess kids aren't allowed to be kids.

At that point they should be seen and not heard. Greta is a perfect example of this wisdom being ignored.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #20 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 6:04am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 11:32am:
Panther wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 11:31am:
tickleandrose wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 11:13am:
Yes yes, I have two words for this: Crocodile tears.  If any of you thinks this person Matt Walsh, cares about child abuse or the welfare of this child, then you are sadly deluding yourself.  He is making this article, purely for his own personal and financial gain.

She is NOT some doomsayer, what she spoke about at the UN assembly is not some unfounded religious rubbish.  And it is not about planetary catastrophy like hollywood movies.  Sure, humanity will live on even if there is 4 degree variation. However, the geosocial and political impact of this change, would mean that people will lose their homes, and people will die.  And to her, and young people this is unacceptable.   And to that, I think this is perfectly reasonable to say.

And then Matt goes on about how when he was a child, people said that there will be a world without trees.  Well, if people like him have his way, then yes, the world would be with very little trees.  It is only combined conservation efforts of people like Greta, people who cares about the future and the environment, that we forced the government to conserve, and to protect.  So, he should be thanking people like her. 

Matt talked about let kids be kids... and reasoned that they shoudnt have to wake up every morning with hallucinatory fears about planet's demise.  Well, i it is not hallucinating when biologist is telling us, that we are appear to be undergoing a 6th mass extinction event.  Something is terribly wrong with our planet.  And I think it is more child abuse to feed them the lies of 'etneral economic" growth, and stating everything is going to be okay. 

As I've always said.....Rather than intellectually disputing the facts within the message because they simply can't, they'd prefer to fail miserably in attempting to childishly attack the messenger .............. Yet Again......
  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You seem to be attacking the left and the right with this.

Both need to be held up at gunpoint and forced to remedy their ways.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #21 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 6:08am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 11:54am:
As I've always said.....Rather than intellectually disputing the facts within the message because they simply can't, they'd prefer to fail miserably in attempting to childishly attack the messenger .............. Yet Again......  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So who are you attacking>?

I think 'attacking' is a harsh word for disagreeing ... modern 'definitions' (one-way) of describing 'violence' are getting out of control... for the purposes of pushing a very clear agenda .....

I'm going to need a Safe Room if it keeps up ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 11:16am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 11:54am:
Rather than intellectually disputing the facts within the message because they simply can't, they'd prefer to fail miserably in attempting to childishly attack the messenger .....

Ah. you mean like Greta can see CO2? You know that colourless, odourless gas.

So that is a fact, jack.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

In other news -

Nature has retracted a paper by Resplandy et al, 2018. It had tried to show the warming of the oceans.

It probably won't rate a mention in the MSM.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 6:09pm

Quote:
........Greta was diagnosed as a child with obsessive-compulsive disorder and Asperger’s syndrome, just like her younger sister Beata. The activist also has a photographic memory. She knows all the capitals by heart and can list all the chemical elements of the periodic table within one minute. In addition, she has another gift according to her mother.

“Greta is able to see what other people cannot see,” writes Malena Ernman in the book.

“She can see carbon dioxide with the naked eye.
She sees how it flows out of chimneys and changes the atmosphere in a landfill.”.........

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/05/02/quote-of-the-week-greta-thunberg-claims-t...

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 6:23pm

cods wrote on Sep 26th, 2019 at 7:56pm:
she looks 35..

shame on her parents for exploiting this "child"....being flown all over the world  must be to their hypocritical liking.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

what a stupid comment.

I can but hope hope my kids get to experience what she does when they get to her age.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 6:59pm

This  is the 'Future' of Politics - while the Old Wise Men of the Ruins of Athens keep rule of the 'Past', as does those who follow them.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 7:44pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 6:23pm:
she looks 35..

what a stupid comment.

I can but hope hope my kids get to experience what she does when they get to her age.

yes you have funny ideas about what children should be exposed too..from memory you were quite happy to have I believe she was 7 at the time your daughter exposed to what Madonna offered of herself to anyone who voted for Hillary.......its all here somewhere...

so it doesnt surprise me you would want your children terrified into thinking the world is going to end in the next 10 years or less...

greta looks haunted...she looks 35....she is having no childhood....all stolen from her by her parents.....

who are enjoying the plane trips around the world....and I can only guess free accommodation thrown in.....for probably writing her scripts... Angry Angry

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 9:32pm

Quote:
yes you have funny ideas about what children should be exposed too..from memory you were quite happy to have I believe she was 7 at the time your daughter exposed to what Madonna offered of herself to anyone who voted for Hillary.......its all here somewhere...

Mr Smith does not have a daughter.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 27th, 2019 at 10:59pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 9:32pm:
Quote:

Mr Smith does not have a daughter.

thats not what he told me when I complained about madonnas behavior and how I felt for her then 16 yr old son...

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 12:06am

cods wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 7:44pm:
John Smith wrote on Sep 27th, 2019 at 6:23pm:
she looks 35..

what a stupid comment.

so it doesnt surprise me you would want your children terrified into thinking the world is going to end in the next 10 years or less...

greta looks haunted...she looks 35....she is having no childhood....all stolen from her by her parents.....

who are enjoying the plane trips around the world....and I can only guess free accommodation thrown in.....for probably writing her scripts... Angry Angry

i have no daughters you idiot. I want my kids to be exposed to life. You sheltered yours from life, and from the bitching you do on here about them,  I'm sure that worked out wonders for you.
She's passionate about her subject. When was the last time you spoke up in front of strangers, world leaders, about something you believe in? you might be happy with plodding through life, i'd prefer my kids find something they're passionate about, and pursue it. Be that in their private, social or professional lives.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Send Topic Print