Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trump's Secret System (Read 154 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Trump's Secret System
Sep 27th, 2019 at 10:41pm

Quote:
"George W. Bush was getting phone calls after 9/11, during the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan," said one former NSC official. "Even in that context, I had never heard or witnessed what we're seeing now, where a transcript was routed directly to the most sensitive compartmented security clearances so that no one could see it."

Former Officials Say White House's Use Of Secret System Is Unusual, 'Disturbing'

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/27/764759182/former-officials-say-white-houses-use-o...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Trump's Secret System
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 7:30am

After the song and dance about Hillary's email server, surely those same people are equally outraged over this...

Good thing there is an impeachment enquiry happening and they can go after this hidden information.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump's Secret System
Reply #2 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 9:31am

another proof that there was an attempt of a cover-up. And as nixon discovered, it isnt the crime that brings you down but the COVERUP of the crime.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print