Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Ah... the irony of the Orange Idiot (Read 1493 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Ah... the irony of the Orange Idiot
Reply #30 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 7:29am

some of the insane comments here are truly incredibly stupid. Warren is not 'left-wing'. she is centre-right but as DNA said, the GOP are so extreme right-wing, virtually everyone looks left-wing compared to them. The australian liberal party looks left-wing to the GOP.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 7:34am

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 30th, 2019 at 7:29am:
some of the insane comments here are truly incredibly stupid. Warren is not 'left-wing'. she is centre-right but as DNA said, the GOP are so extreme right-wing, virtually everyone looks left-wing compared to them. The australian liberal party looks left-wing to the GOP.

Not since Morrison's taken over and put the climate deniers back in charge, dear.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #32 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 8:37am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Sep 29th, 2019 at 8:17am:
Will you leave the forum forever and take any aliases with you if she’s not?  Wink

It's funny how you and those like you want to hold people to those demands, but the moment the tables are turned, like with the claims Hillary, despite not being a part of the debates etc was STILL RUNNING, nobody making that claim, not Light, not Rich, nobody, while demanding that I leave if she runs, would take the bet the other way and leave if she doesn't run.

If you're all too scared to put your necks out, how can you demand that of others or be critical of them if they don't follow through?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 11:42am

SadKangaroo wrote on Sep 30th, 2019 at 8:37am:
SerialBrain9 wrote on Sep 29th, 2019 at 8:17am:
Will you leave the forum forever and take any aliases with you if she’s not?  Wink

It's funny how you and those like you want to hold people to those demands, but the moment the tables are turned, like with the claims Hillary, despite not being a part of the debates etc was STILL RUNNING, nobody making that claim, not Light, not Rich, nobody, while demanding that I leave if she runs, would take the bet the other way and leave if she doesn't run.

If you're all too scared to put your necks out, how can you demand that of others or be critical of them if they don't follow through?

SHE'S RUNNING.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 6:42pm

American Centre-Right:

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 6:53pm

looks like the Demons have every man and his dog running.... Grin Grin Grin.... I guess more is better than quality...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 11:00pm

Frank wrote on Sep 30th, 2019 at 6:42pm:

Is that Hillary running again, old boy, or an 8 year old girl being shot in the back of the head by the Taliban?

It's hard to work out which line you're spinning these days.

Intelligence and integrity, innit.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #37 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 4:50am

Yeah its sad what's happened to Australian politics. Its a retirement home.

If Weak End flapped his left and right arms just a little harder could he take off? Perhaps a poll is needed!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 10:07pm

Richdude wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 4:50am:

If Weak End flapped his left and right arms just a little harder could he take off? Perhaps a poll is needed!

Hard to say, Rich. Which country do you actually live in? You haven't said.

PATRIOT, are you?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #39 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 12:17am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 10:07pm:

PATRIOT, are you?

This tells you all about Karnal.

He/she/it chose politics because with left wing politics its easier to steal that to work and actually contribute something. Never works Karnal - you're going nowhere!

However please answer my question first.

Should sodomy be made illegal?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 7:48am

Richdude wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 12:17am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 10:07pm:

PATRIOT, are you?

This tells you all about Karnal.

He/she/it chose politics because with left wing politics its easier to steal that to work and actually contribute something. Never works Karnal - you're going nowhere!

However please answer my question first.

Should sodomy be made illegal?

I asked you first. If you don't want to say, consider yourself sodomised.

I'd much rather hear what you think though, dear. This hurts me more than it hurts you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print