Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Little Adum Schitt and the Ukraine ARMS Dealer. (Read 1507 times)
SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Little Adum Schitt and the Ukraine ARMS Dealer.
Sep 30th, 2019 at 8:42pm

Quote:
EXPLOSIVE REPORT: Rep. Adam Schiff Linked to Prominent Ukrainian Arms Dealer!

Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff is connected to a Ukrainian arms dealer. Is this why he’s willing to lie in front of the nation when accusing President Trump of crimes?

Adam Schiff is arguably the biggest liar in Congress…. ever. 

He now leads the House Intelligence Committee and this past week oversaw the Intel Committee where he attempted to align President Trump with some ‘trumped’ up allegations concerning his phone call with the President of the Ukraine. 

Schiff lied in his opening remarks and claimed numerous falsehoods about the President’s call in spite of the transcript being provided the day before.

His entire description of the President’s call was a lie – we have the transcript and this was not in it!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· Sep 29, 2019

The Whistleblower’s complaint is completely different and at odds from my actual conversation with the new President of Ukraine.

The so-called “Whistleblower” knew practically NOTHING in that those ridiculous charges were far more dramatic & wrong, just like Liddle’ Adam Schiff..

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
....fraudulently and illegally inserted his made up & twisted words into my call with the Ukrainian President to make it look like I did something very wrong.

He then boldly read those words to Congress and millions of people, defaming & libeling me. He must resign from Congress!

8:30 AM - Sep 29, 2019

Lyin Adum Schitt - FLat out liar like KangaNong and other forum liberals.

Quote:
Now we know why Schiff is lying – he’s connected with a Ukrainian Arms Dealer!

In 2013 Ukrainian Igor Pasternak held two different fund raisers for Schiff asking for contributions between $1,000 and $2,500 –

Pasternack has also been connected to George Soros –

Pasternak was reportedly in and around the Ukraine at the same time that Vice President Joe Biden had his son appointed to the Board of the Ukraine’s largest oil and gas producer –

Pasternak, who was raised and educated in Ukraine before immigrating to the United States, is a passionate promoter of Ukrainian culture and business. He has been active in both Los Angeles and Washington, D.C. to support increased bilateral ties between the two countries and has been especially active building awareness of Ukraine’s strategic economic importance among Members of Congress. Since political protests broke out across Ukraine in late 2013, Pasternak has worked to personally inform and educate Members of Congress about the geostrategic importance of Ukraine to European and US security.

In late February 2014, during the final hours of the Yanukovych Presidency, Pasternak travelled to Kyiv for diplomatic reasons in response to the outbreak of violence that had started less than 48 hours earlier, and to support peaceful transitions amid the rapid changes now taking place across Ukraine.

Pasternak is an arms dealer.  He has sold arms in places like Syria –

https://theduran.com/adam-schiffs-collusion-with-oligarch-ukrainian-arms-dealer-...

Schiff-Ukraine.png (48 KB | 12 )
Schiff-Ukraine.png

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Little Adum Schitt and the Ukraine ARMS Dealer.
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 8:53pm

If he's corrupt, take him down too.

But this doesn't change what Trump did and try as much as you will, you can't distract away or hide it.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 9:32pm

Yep, if Adam Schiff is corrupt arrest him, but arrest Trump too.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 11:09pm

but we all know that this is just another round of desperate fake news from the far-right lunatics.

if I had a video recording of trump making threats of violence to someone, before long I would have business dealings with a russian oligarch and be a client of Epstein.

These fake stories are as predictable as they are pathetic.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Sep 30th, 2019 at 11:09pm

I see Cereal, the exposed liar is lying again.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #5 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 1:31am

It appears that Little Adam Schiff for brains maybe is a crook! He did tell the most outrageous lies for years about Russia!

But you leftwing forum lightweights have to come up with something better than "should jail Trump as well".

Trump did ask the Ukrainian leader for a favor. So what! Never heard of a President or PM asking another leader for a favor especially since the aborted inquiry involved one of your own countrymen.

There is nothing wrong with seeking the truth about major corruption and the Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries. If Obama had done so the media would be praising him.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #6 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 5:45am

Richdude wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 1:31am:
It appears that Little Adam Schiff for brains maybe is a crook! He did tell the most outrageous lies for years about Russia!

But you leftwing forum lightweights have to come up with something better than "should jail Trump as well".

Trump did ask the Ukrainian leader for a favor. So what! Never heard of a President or PM asking another leader for a favor especially since the aborted inquiry involved one of your own countrymen.

There is nothing wrong with seeking the truth about major corruption and the Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries. If Obama had done so the media would be praising him.

Unless he was asking for dirt on his political opponents, using his personal lawyer as the only source of contact, nobody official, no official channels, after stopping military aid against the advice of everyone, then used the dirt gleamed to attack his political opponents and after all that tried to cover it up...

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #7 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:27am

"Founded in 2016, The Duran is a strongly right leaning news and opinion website with ties to Russian state media. Based in Cyprus, the editor of the website is Alexander Mercouris, who in 2012 was disbarred as an attorney in London. According to the Telegraph, he then went on to become a “pro-Russian commentator on world affairs for Russian TV news outlets and websites.”

In 2018, the right leaning Weekly Standard accused The Duran of peddling Russian “Fake News.”

The Duran publishes news and opinions with a conservative and pro-Russian perspective, such as this: Roger Stone Shines New Light on Russia-Gate Hoax. This story is copied and pasted directly from the pro-Russian Strategic Culture Foundation. In general, all articles involving Russia are positively slanted such as these: Russia Grinds Out Wins In Europe and Trump boxed in on Iran, as Putin holds key to prevent war in Persian Gulf.

Many articles are poorly sourced to Russian Propaganda outlets such as RT and Sputnik.

Overall, we rate The Duran a Questionable source based on far right wing bias, promotion of Russian propaganda and right wing conspiracies, a lack of transparency, use of poor sources and plagiarism.

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:28am

Marla wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:27am:
"Founded in 2016, The Duran is a strongly right leaning news and opinion website with ties to Russian state media. Based in Cyprus, the editor of the website is Alexander Mercouris, who in 2012 was disbarred as an attorney in London. According to the Telegraph, he then went on to become a “pro-Russian commentator on world affairs for Russian TV news outlets and websites.”

In 2018, the right leaning Weekly Standard accused The Duran of peddling Russian “Fake News.”
The Duran publishes news and opinions with a conservative and pro-Russian perspective, such as this: Roger Stone Shines New Light on Russia-Gate Hoax. This story is copied and pasted directly from the pro-Russian Strategic Culture Foundation. In general, all articles involving Russia are positively slanted such as these: Russia Grinds Out Wins In Europe and Trump boxed in on Iran, as Putin holds key to prevent war in Persian Gulf.
Many articles are poorly sourced to Russian Propaganda outlets such as RT and Sputnik.
Overall, we rate The Duran a Questionable source based on far right wing bias, promotion of Russian propaganda and right wing conspiracies, a lack of transparency, use of poor sources and plagiarism.

where'd you get that from? Snopes again?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #9 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:30am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:28am:
where'd you get that from? Snopes again?  Roll Eyes

You're really letting us down, Qtard.

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:35am

Richdude wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 1:31am:

Rich - Hillary Clinton and other democrats, Pelosi, were all up to their necks in pillaging Ukraine along with gun running etc.

This is why they have gone insane with Fake Impeachment.

As I said in another thread - the Biden's were only small fry compared to what went on in Ukraine - The New Ukraine President ran for the election to clean up the corruption.

He got elected - the Ukraine people knew what was gong on - that they were being sold out to the Americans and other scum of the earth.

Quote:
Ukrainian arms dealer Pasternak is also connected to Nancy Pelosi!

Ukrainian arms dealer Pasternak met Pelosi at the fundraiser Pasternak held in Washington D.C.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:37am

Quote:
There is much more to this Ukrainian Arms Dealer that can be found at this link. 

https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2019/09/29/how-to-finance-your-congressional-camp...

Of course, Obama’s Secretary of State Kerry, his Vice President Biden and DNC operative Alexandra Chalupa are all connected.

Chalupa is connected to the Steele dossier as well as Ukrainians and Democrat leaders.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:43am

President Trump’s inauguration

WTF was an ARMS dealer doing at Trumps inauguration?

Quote:
What the hell is going on with Speaker Pelosi, Shifty Lying Schiff and their Ukrainian Arms Dealer?

Were the Democrats being paid off by Ukrainians? Is this why they lie and push for impeachment of President Trump – to protect themselves and their handlers?

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:46am

Quote:
How a Ukrainian arms dealer Igor Paternak floated Adam Schiff’s 2013 election to Congress and Paternak’s linkage to Nancy Pelosi Ukrainian influence network in the US.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:49am

Quote:
Alexandra Chalupe with a small sampling of friends like Michael Avantti, Linda Sarsour, and Andrew McCabe, and their on-going activity to impeach president Trump

https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2019/09/29/how-to-finance-your-congressional-camp...

So now you know why the Democrats have totally lost their minds and gone bananas.

They either get rid of Trump or be tried for Treason.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print