Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Little Adum Schitt and the Ukraine ARMS Dealer. (Read 1516 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Little Adum Schitt and the Ukraine ARMS Dealer.
Reply #15 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:52am

Get help mate...  This is why Q is why the Q movement is so dangerous, it exploits the borderline retarded voters into believing that they're a part of this whole thing when they're being radicalised and they don't know it.

If Trump goes down as he should for breaking the law, it's people like you, the ones who aren't full-blown incel cowards who are too afraid to leave the glow of their computer screens, who will go out and shoot people.

Get help.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:56am

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:52am:
Get help mate...  This is why Q is why the Q movement is so dangerous, it exploits the borderline retarded voters into believing that they're a part of this whole thing when they're being radicalised and they don't know it.

If Trump goes down as he should for breaking the law, it's people like you, the ones who aren't full-blown incel cowards who are too afraid to leave the glow of their computer screens, who will go out and shoot people.

Get help.

Sorry you get so upset about the Truth KangaNong.

You also should have a look at the amount of time I spent here yesterday and then compare that to yourself.

You are here 24/7

Smacking away down in your mummies basement.

Also keep an eye out for the Australian Connection in regards to the Fake Mueller Report. As I have said all along.

It will all come out.  Smiley

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #17 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 8:01am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:56am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 7:52am:

Get help.

Sorry you get so upset about the Truth KangaNong.

You also should have a look at the amount of time I spent here yesterday and then compare that to yourself.

You are here 24/7

Also keep an eye out for the Australian Connection in regards to the Fake Mueller Report. As I have said all along.

You need help.

Passive income, you should look into it Smiley

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 8:05am

Adum says Trump shouldn't even ask for information about corruption. 

But wait -

Adum Shitt for brains caught out asking for Russian Dirt on Trump. ??  Shocked

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1178392396624728064/video/1

Our memories aren't that short Adum.  Wink

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 8:07am

so CerealBrain the ex-con is going full-on meltdown over Trumps upcoming impeachment, removal, indictment and imprisonment.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #20 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 8:22am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 8:05am:
Adum says Trump shouldn't even ask for information about corruption. 

But wait -

Adum Shitt for brains caught out asking for Russian Dirt on Trump. ??  Shocked

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1178392396624728064/video/1

Our memories aren't that short Adum.  Wink

Again, this desperate distraction, which admittedly I've not bothered checking because of the source (you), but let's say it's true and not an out of context conspiracy theory with a tiny grain of truth to it promoting those crafting the conspiracy theory to draw a wildly inaccurate conclusion and then push it as "fact", let's say it's not that, all this shows is how much corruption there is going on and Trump is a part of it.

Trump and "shitt" need to be held to account.  This idea that 2 wrongs make a right to defend Trump is bullshit.  Pointing out the wrongdoing of others, then making the case that they need to be held to account only strengthens the case against Trump, not excuses it.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #21 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 9:29am

You are here 24/7

You say nothing. You never have. You just troll sites and then post that filth here. You sound like the "mummy boy" to me, asshole.

For f - k's sake, get a job.

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #22 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 1:20pm

Marla wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 9:29am:

You are here 24/7

You say nothing. You never have. You just troll sites and then post that filth here. You sound like the "mummy boy" to me, asshole.

Troll alert!

What is an American druggie on social welfare doing 24/7 on an Australian website? Why?

Unless he/she/it is being paid - extra money for drugs!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #23 - Oct 1st, 2019 at 1:33pm

Richdude wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 1:20pm:

You are here 24/7

Troll alert!

What is an American druggie on social welfare doing 24/7 on an Australian website? Why?

Now your conspiracies are enveloping posters...  You're that detached from reality that you can't even fathom that people may not only disagree with you, but be armed with the facts that contradict your opinions and views.

They must be paid to do it by the deep state, that's how special YOU are, that they've taken such an interest in you.

Like Serial, please get help before your radicalisation is irreversible.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #24 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 2:11am

SadKangaroo wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 1:33pm:
Richdude wrote on Oct 1st, 2019 at 1:20pm:

You are here 24/7

Troll alert!

Now your conspiracies are enveloping posters...  You're that detached from reality that you can't even fathom that people may not only disagree with you, but be armed with the facts that contradict your opinions and views.

They must be paid to do it by the deep state, that's how special YOU are, that they've taken such an interest in you.

Like Serial, please get help before your radicalisation is irreversible.

Well Sad - you do have a reputation for not observing whats true or not.

So of course you are not going to admit if you are a paid troll.

There is work out there for paid trolls.

And you spend 24/7 posting venomous nonsense about Trump. You obviously have little idea about the World or about politics. You hate Trump and use lies to back up that bias. So why is that? Why do you need to lie to support your prejudice?

So what are we to conclude? Seditious paid troll!

We need a law covering online commentators to admit to what funding they receive!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #25 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 5:49am

I wish I could be paid to call out the liars and conspiratards but I'd hope that job wouldn't have a lot of security as the boomers die out and people with a little more brains, common sense and critical thinking skills age into caring about politics.

We can't keep advancing forward, humanity that is, when so many like Rich and Serial are so intrenched in their opinions that they warp their view of reality to reinforce them, rather than letting reality shape and guide their opinions.

Reality: The Trump transcript in the context of him withholding the military aid against all advice, then asking for a favour of the Ukrainian President handled exclusively by his personal lawyer outside of every official channel shows he solicited a foreign national for a campaign contribution of value in the form of dirt on a political opponent, then his team tried to cover it up.

You lot still won't accept this as true.

It's says all anyone needs to know about you.

Who seems like the paid trolls again?

You're still trying to defend this with every trick and distraction in the book. Just accept the facts.

Stop acting like paid trolls.

The only real defence you have is "I don't care that Trump broke the law, I feel he's doing so much good elsewhere that I'm willing to ignore the things I don't like, until he comes for me".

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 7:04am

Quote:
VIDEO PROVES Shifty Schiff Lied, Told Reporters, “We Have Not Spoken Directly with the Whistleblower”

It was just two weeks ago that Shady, Shifty Schiff told MSNBC that he had not heard from the whistleblower.

But this was another lie.

Today The New York Times revealed the partisan anti-Trump whistleblower spoke with Adam Schiff’s office before he even filed his complaint!

It was all a carefully planned Democratic operation to take down President Trump!

Little Adum Schitt for brains caught out lying again.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 7:17am

Trump fires off on Schiff for Brains after revelations of his lying is reported in NYT.

"He probably helped write the Whistleblowers Complaint, Its a Scam, It's a Fraud"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179484176267038721?ref_src=twsrc%5Et...

BOOM!!

BOOM__008.png (9 KB | 12 )
BOOM__008.png

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #28 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 7:22am

"Probably"

Doesn't take much to make you "boom" huh...

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 3rd, 2019 at 7:54am

Nothing short of a Political Coup.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179418734764711937

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
8h8 hours ago
More

Congressman Adam Schiff should resign for the Crime of, after reading a transcript of my conversation with the President of Ukraine (it was perfect), fraudulently fabricating a statement of the President of the United States and reading it to Congress, as though mine!

He is sick!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print